Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack (26807 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by joelag: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Incoming
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by elfiddy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm Waiting for him to delete it.
What a fool.

jlinkd78:
Tweet he will soon retract
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Mumusaphire: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Condemn deborah first. Because u can still deny it that u not d one that wrote it.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by sinkhole: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
What is the use of his condemnation?
Is he not the one supporting open grazing that favours his Fulani kinsmen.
He should please stop the stupid commendation and keep quiet o!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by kambili999(f): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
I sincerely hope he approved of this condemnation. I just hope...
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by micktoxin(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is just a political stunt as he has shown to be a weak leader - easily influenced by religious fanatics. He wrote that statement because SW is key to his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by elfiddy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Give him 2 hours

AntiBMC:
I hope he won't delete the statement later?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Owo is not an area council in Ondo state capital tho
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by adebwalex(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fool as you don get the ticket you won't denied this that you were not the one that sent it.. Hope it won't be deleted again..
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by CheapHomes1: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1533498661291835394

Is this genuine or is it political office seeking sympathy?
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Otunbakayce: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

You are actually very stupid for this statement. Idiot, you think we are talking a about drunkards here. Omoale.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by onuman: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Even Atiku? Lol.
PDP lost deposit immediately after fielded Atiku as PDP presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by armadeo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
This funking clown.

Since they won't threaten you with vote loss your mouth can open anyhow.

Condemn Deborah's murder then I'll believe you.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by adebwalex(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOL...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Dscop: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

Stop saying the same crap all over the threads. Shut your pie hole and let people mourn in peace if you don't have any sensible thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Segzy19: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
But he couldn't condemn Deborah's killing in Sokoto...

Hypocrite!

You will never rule this country till Nigeria breaks

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by dimeji1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Are sure ur electorate in the North won't make u withdraw ds statement
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
For how long until you will take it down and outrightly deny ever condemning such malicious act once your brothers get annoyed because you condemn wicked attack against infidelss?.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by kolmart: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
He will soon retract his statement don't trust Atiku he did same during Deborah murder
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Stanweezy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
But he won't condemn Islamic attack
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Safyqueen: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

Mr man be patriotic and condemn evil as it is. Stop being tribalistic on security issues. This is bad. The original perpetuators wants such diversion so that they can hide & continue while you will be hamming innocent ones.

Crime of this nature has no tribe or religion but agenda which may even be international as this very case may be.

Those western masters who wants Nigeria in mess are ever more active and calculative more than us.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Opexzy: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Come on! have some sense man... And you think now is the best time to do this...

It's a catholic church man... At least 40% of the casualties will be easterners...

Just use your sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

No mind them they are now silent over this one , they must answer who is responsible for this Ondo killings

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Crixxx: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opexzy:

Come on! have some sense man... And you think now is the best time to do this...

It's a catholic church man... At least 40% of the casualties will be easterners...

Just use your sense

And 3 will be yorubas cry
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Midex88(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

So what exactly is the point you want to state now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by IamAsiri: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

How many of your so called Yorubas were gloating? If you really have nothing to say at a time like this, it is wise to keep quiet. Not even a RIP from you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by dapsoneh: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Someone should check on At ik u. 4 he will deny condemning the attacks on Owo victims
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by We4all: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very soon, he will retract his words. Atiku, stop taking us on a bumpy ride.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Crixxx: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Midex88:

So what exactly is the point you want to state now undecided

The moral lesson is there bro cry
So sad
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by MartinsD12(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1533498661291835394
Atiku I don't see anything good in You , you lost my respect the day you deleted a tweet condemning the killing of Deborah because you felt your votes from northern sycophants threatening you to do so would not be cast for you, you lack integrity, a hypocrite I must say . You don't really care about christians anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by mindtricks: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Kelvin Ugboajah Is Dead / More Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Buhari Looking Sporty In Lagos / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.