Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74184 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Yankee101: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
War breeds widows and orphans
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Theunbothered: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Another fresh meat for Putin to chop.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
ken6488:
only an evil man celebrate the death of a fellow man

If you say putin is bad you are worst yhan him

But you have been celebrating the death and destruction of Ukraine and Ukrainians grin

Only a devil would accuse someone else of what he is guilty of

11 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
See a very Respected man killed like Fowl. Death will humble you.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Russia still struggling with little Ukraine!

Overhyped shithole!

7 Likes

So much blood on Putin's hands

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by hammer567: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Blake755: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
The can continue to kill there selves who cares
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by afamaustin(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shame to putting
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ukraine De fight war. Same ukrain De fight for world cup qualifiers.

Nobody the get this world. Take nations seriouse at your disposal.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Joshcoli(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
I've being asking myself one question
Don't Ukraine have generals
So since the beginning of this battle
Non of Ukrainian generals have being killed

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by TenQ: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.
Some people are disappointed that a Comedian can unleash this kind of carnage on their darling Putin's Generals.

May your strong enemies be disgraced before you

FYI:
Ukrainian Generals don't fight at the battlefront. They command using the USA tactics. Russian tactics require Generals to go to the warfront

13 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ajure:
Even with proof. Some brainwashed putinians will say it's western propaganda

They must obey their brainwashed programming. They are always on autopilot with their responses

6 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by uuzba(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood.
The idiot that sent them message is still alive there, eating meatpie and enjoying his life.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Adakintroy: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tomorrow Nigerians go go another man country without knowledge of their own struggles. Women mentality. Na only where good them De enter. Many Nigerians male are females. No wonder the country is weak.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
TenQ:

Some people are disappointed that a Comedian can unleash this kind of carnage on their darling Putin's Generals.

May your strong enemies be disgraced before you

FYI:
Ukrainian Generals don't fight at the battlefront. They command using the USA tactics. Russian tactics require Generals to go to the warfront

WW1 tactics by the Russians grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by morikee: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam or wetin be your name why are you so obsessed with war

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by iswallker(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.

You nkt get their names or Pic

I am asking for a friend his data finish

grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Elidrisy20: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one to will turn out to be lie again
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Masterito(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Russia is fighting only poorly equiped Ukraine.
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Proudlyomonna: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Putin's bingos will come out to shout western Propaganda grin grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by uuzba(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:

They must obey their brainwashed programming. They are always on autopilot with their responses
Soldier work is not easy.
If you delay and think , they will beat you and say you are delaying mission.
You must be fast and responsive.
If you vex and leave the army, they will say you are a coward and cannot fight for your country.
But the idiot that sent you message will be relaxing in his house, while you are losing limbs, eye and nose.
End of month, you collect one small salary and be forming patriotic in your house.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by TenQ: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.
The evil USA took Cremia
The evil USA then attacked Ukraine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
uuzba:

Soldier work is not easy.
If you delay and think , they will beat you and say you are delaying mission.
You must be fast and responsive.
If you vex and leave the army, they will say you are a coward and cannot fight for your country.
But the idiot that sent you message will be relaxing in his house, while you are losing limbs, eye and nose.
End of month, you collect one small salary and be forming patriotic in your house.

Chai. And the one who sent them is also prone to death o. Just one bullet but brainwashed patriotism would not let them lift the gun and pull the trigger.

4 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Farid24224(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joshcoli:
I've being asking myself one question
Don't Ukraine have generals
So since the beginning of this battle
Non of Ukrainian generals have being killed

You dey mind them?? That's how they are...They don't want to reveal it...Why?! Because it will destroy their morale patapata!!
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

You dey mind them?? That's how they are...They don't want to reveal it...Why?! Because it will destroy their morale patapata!!

Ukrainian generals do not utilize world war 1 tactics like the Russian fools do.

Ukrainian generals do not fight at the front but strategize, instruct and deploy while the Russian fools send their generals to the front like it was done in world war 1.

That is why you hardly hear about the death of Ukrainian generals.

If that happens I am sure you would see it all over Russian media wouldn't you and by extension the Putin asslickers would be boasting about it everywhere smiley

The Onus is on them to declare the deaths of Ukrainian generals wouldn't you agree? smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Rollitout: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Russia is week when it comes to war. They lack the modern technology to fight war.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Whobedatte(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
It clearly shows Russia might not even have up to 6000 war heads .
Just propaganda and Insha Allah
Look at their tanks , their soldiers
Damn!
Overrated military

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by PROPEACE: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.
I wonder when you and your ilk will get tired of being dumb. They are reporting on a Russian general that was killed and you are speculating on Ukrainian generals that might have been killed. Why don't you post your own news?

6 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Farid24224(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:

Ukrainian generals do not utilize world war 1 tactics like the Russian fools do.

Ukrainian generals do not fight at the front but strategize, instruct and deploy while the Russian fools send their generals to the front like it was done in world war 1.

That is why you hardly hear about the death of Ukrainian generals.

If that happens I am sure you would see it all over Russian media wouldn't you and by extension the Putin asslickers would be boasting about it everywhere smiley

The Onus is on them to declare the deaths of Ukrainian generals wouldn't you agree? smiley

Guy, has a Ukraine general died in battle yes or no? Why didn't they want to talk about their loses if they are winning??
Am not supporting any of them...I even want they should kill themselves all of them..but I like how the Russians dey quiet during the war.. Unlike the Ukrainians, if they shoot their gun, the whole world will know about it..Just shut the fvck up and fight already... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by OYEDIPE(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

And what do you gain from this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.