Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74179 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

You dey vex o grin cheesy

Lol... they must be forced to be smart by force.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by sniperr007(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

This war has shown that Russian Army are just Crappy. Only Artillery pounding they are so good in

Well I am not surprised.

Na nuclear weapon they just have to to deter people.

For conventional warfare. They are terrible.

Defeated Nazi by using lager numbers and winter..
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

No be only Lord of War. Na Lord of Putinards

Why are TASS and RT shying away from posting about it?

So Russia is now a telegram country grin cheesy
https://youtube.com/shorts/qrTQodPD4Fk
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
kingthreat:

Time to work and get paid. When I am less free, will counter your fulltime job on propaganda lies.

Olodo. You do not say Propaganda lies. It's either you use the word Propaganda or you say lies. Both words are synonyms of each other you Olodo.

Do you now see why I said you have a problem with your intelligence? grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by saintruky(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

One question should I list the number of countries USA and nato have destroyed in wars .

No list... I'm just saying this whole war thing should stop n let d world be at peace with one another... We re all humans...

No need to take sides on this Ukraine n Russian war.. We should wish n mediate for it to stop... Pipo re getting killed in their numbers n it makes no sense...

U get d drift abi?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. So that makes Putin your god's favorite?

Let continue here

https://www.nairaland.com/7164096/god-real
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

S-400 that wouldn't defend Belgorod, and isn't even in Ukraine per say is shooting down weapons yet the same Russia officially reported the S-400 first kill to be that helicopter since then no other report but Telegram is the carrier of authentic news now.

Like do you see your hypocrisy clearly or still blind to it?

Any post that reference a western source you guys claim it's western propaganda but submerged wholeheartedly to whatever is reported on telegram, telegram were there is no accountability for fact checking.

Just wow.

Like the S-500 that only one batch was delivered to the Russian army which they claim is headed to defend Moscow is suddenly also shooting down weapons.

Moscow hasn't been remotely closed to being attacked which would have added credibility to the propaganda but okay.

lol
https://www.nairaland.com/7164041/video-russian-forces-shoot-down
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2022
sniperr007:

Well I am not surprised.

Na nuclear weapon they just have to to deter people.

For conventional warfare. They are terrible.

Defeated Nazi by using lager numbers and winter..
https://youtube.com/shorts/qrTQodPD4Fk
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by infogeneral: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood.
I agree with you. Putin and Zelensky should challenge each other to a Physical fight and whoever wins the fight wins the war. Enough of the bloodshed.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Definitely less than Russias. Putin has sent hus soldiers on a suicide mission. Russia will never forgive Putin for this clueless and pointless war.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by JohnSP99: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.
Now I see how ignorant you are about this war posting rubbish, no NATO soldier is involved in this war on the side of Ukraine except for volunteers so where did you get that info from, just imagine to yourself if NATO of 30 countries was involved by now Russia would have parked it's load and head back to Moscow. so please don't feed people with wrong info here and be boasting about it
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
watch lord of War in telegram to see it or Russia TV Africa in telegram why should I argue with you when you only feed on western media.

“Watch state owned Russia propaganda channels to get real news”

Kai. No wonder you’re so brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eagba(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Google the island Russia took from Japan which Japan is still begging Russia to return.
Oga that island was taken during world war 2 when Japan was decimated by the us. When Russia went one on one against Japan, Russia was dealt with. No competition. Ask the Brit Deutsche.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eagba(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that what CNN told you, ask your self why USA need more nations to join them because they know they can't stand Russia alone. Russia is self sufficient China are the ones asking Russia to partner with them.

China conduct military drill with Russia recently you follow fake news from west because they only say fake things to make russia look like they need China lol that lie no nation has the type of Air defence system Russia has

Top 5 best anti-aircraft missile systems in the World
#5 – Chinese HQ-9 long-range anti-aircraft missile system.
#4 – U.S. SAM MM-104 “Patriot”
#3 – French-Italian SAMP-T complex (Eurosam)
#2 – Israeli SAM or GTAM David.
#1 – Russian anti-aircraft system S-400 Triumf.

Google USA is so angry that they put the number one on the ground lol

Even USA citizens believe Russia has technology of fallen angels God indeed blessed Russia.
na him iz dey do bombing raid for Syria like an hawk through a hen house
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wow, this is serious
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by TenQ: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
actually I don't discuss with people who are abusive or those who use emotions and threat so kindly move along.
Abusive writings?
This must be a joke!

May all your strong enemies be disgraced before you!

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by TenQ: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
ukraine as a country is a gift it was stolen from Poland and other neighboring countries I thought you knew history wow.
I asked a question of WHY Russia gave Cremia to Ukraine
AND
What name we call people who renegade on their promises or gifts?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ameh99: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
Must you tal...?
Shut up for once and listen to yourself...haba

Are you Russia spokesman now..
Clearly you are one of those extremist Jihadists and you are so pained

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

[s]How disrespectful of the brave Ukrainians that are defending their country.
[/s]
Nothing brave about them, they are cowards, Nazis, only strong enough killing their own citizens because they are Russian, now crying because of a bigger bully appeared, get your point straight, most of Ukraine belongs to Russia, they want it back

[s]At least make use of the internet before talking stupid on a public forum. So because you hate the US, anybody that doesn't follow your useless stand is being used by the West. [/s]
I don't hate USA, get your facts straight I only love the truth, both USA and Russia are not saint

[s]So are you allowing yourself to be used by Russia or by China because clearly you can't have opinion of your own. You must be used by someone or something.
[/s] the world can't be unipolar it gives USA or Russia too much power

Check the last time there was something of a multipolar world, how unstable the world was.
It's the delusion that you guys have that makes me question if you have brain at all.

As long as there's is 1, 2, 3 then there's nothing like multipolar, instead what you'll have will be war both direct and indirect because everybody wants to be #1....

In summary the world needs check and balances

USA and Russia need to keep each other in check
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
ken6488:

In summary the world needs check and balances

USA and Russia need to keep each other in check

It's can't work because the Russia and now China sees themselves as opposition.

Check and Balance only works if both sides works toward a common goal.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

Word!
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

The world can't work on a common goal
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
ken6488:
The world can't work on a common goal

Order can only happen in a unipolar world.
A multipolar world is chaos.

Don't take my word for it, consult history.

The world can't work on a common goal?
Really or you don't just want the US to lead?
Your view can be blinding you to common facts.

Our cars are moving to use electric power and battery tech. Championed by Telsa, a US company....

The US is cutting is oil drilling and production to met the PARIS 2030 goals, same as Europe. Guess the country that isn't subscribing to that: Russia.

The US proposed an outer space treaty for peaceful use of space. 19 countries has signed on to be part of it. China and Russia are saying no. why? their reason has nothing to do with space or it's use, the only valid reason for their actions is because the US proposed the treaty.

War on terrorism: Led by the US and its allies. Where was China and Russia? Back home doing nothing other than criticize and spread propaganda.

Human rights and Press freedom: China and Russia cannot be on this conversation yet they want to lead the world.

Let's face it bro, truth be told, there's no country more qualified than the US to lead, why?
Because to a certain degree, it's one of the few countries with its own internal check and Balance.
The other two countries that you like to form a multipolar world can't even allow its own government to criticize it talk less of the people.

What will happen when a small country that has nothing go against them in the UN Assembly?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by pargelenis(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
USA use to record death each day to the extent the US government forced journalists to stop reporting death Infact through out the 20 years occupation USA military kept losing men they had to run away from Afghanistan lol it was a funny sight to behold
The prophecy that no one could defeat Abraham first born to the slave woman stood.
It is quite obvious you are getting your information from PM News … Buhari boys and cluelessness are like bread and butter grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

Order can only happen in a unipolar world.
A multipolar world is chaos.

Don't take my word for it, consult history.

The world can't work on a common goal?
Really or you don't just want the US to lead?
Your view can be blinding you to common facts.

Our cars are moving to use electric power and battery tech. Championed by Telsa, a US company....

The US is cutting is oil drilling and production to met the PARIS 2030 goals, same as Europe. Guess the country that isn't subscribing to that: Russia.

The US proposed an outer space treaty for peaceful use of space. 19 countries has signed on to be part of it. China and Russia are saying no. why? their reason has nothing to do with space or it's use, the only valid reason for their actions is because the US proposed the treaty.

War on terrorism: Led by the US and its allies. Where was China and Russia? Back home doing nothing other than criticize and spread propaganda.

Human rights and Press freedom: China and Russia cannot be on this conversation yet they want to lead the world.

Let's face it bro, truth be told, there's no country more qualified than the US to lead, why?
Because to a certain degree, it's one of the few countries with its own internal check and Balance.
The other two countries that you like to form a multipolar world can't even allow its own government to criticize it talk less of the people.

What will happen when a small country that has nothing go against them in the UN Assembly?
Russia is dealing with terrorists too

You just sugar coat unipolar well that's the lie

You talked about all the advantages but what about the disadvantage!?

Excess power corrupt

See
Iraq, Afghan, Libya
USA democracy working well for them right?

Speaking of human rights spare me the talk.
USA and Saudi Arabia are at the same level only difference is USA always find an excuse to get away USA practice dictatorship away

Do you know how many countries president has been killed by USA

China and Russia don't go to other continent removing leaders and

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 5:45am On Jun 07, 2022
ken6488:
Russia is dealing with terrorists too

You just sugar coat unipolar well that's the lie

You talked about all the advantages but what about the disadvantage!?

Excess power corrupt

See
Iraq, Afghan, Libya
USA democracy working well for them right?

Speaking of human rights spare me the talk.
USA and Saudi Arabia are at the same level only difference is USA always find an excuse to get away USA practice dictatorship away

Do you know how many countries president has been killed by USA

China and Russia don't go to other continent removing leaders and

That's what I said earlier, you just hate the US being #1.

Iraq was a UNSC resolution, that's WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU at face value. Do you know that just one veto from any of the permanent members mean that a resolution can't be reached. So Russia and China were there and they voted for it but they weren't there to actually do the fighting as usual.

North Korea sanctions are a UNSC resolution, but the US is the bad guy for trying to keep the UNSC relevant while the same people that voted on this issue are the ones sabotaging it but they won't tell you that.

Afghanistan was the phase 1 of war on terror. The Talibans refused to denounced Al Qaeda that was operating with impunity under their nose. Quick question: If the US was so bad, why did the Afghans literally jump on a moving plane when the so called bad guys US decide to leave Afghanistan?

US democracy is working for them. With the amount of mass murdering that has happened there, don't you think if it was Russia or China, the president wouldn't have just issue a decree and be done with it but in the US, he can't because the 2nd amendment guarantee citizens right to bear arms and the President can't overrule the constitution, only Congress can amend it. Or do you actually know what is democracy?

what else? Human rights, seriously? Nobody and I repeat nobody has ever said the US is a saint, the duality of life guarantee that as humans we can't all be good. But to make a conscious effort to be good that's what important. You talk about SA, look at the allies of the US in the middle East, where those countries are conservative and you'll see that those are countries that have relaxed their conservatism. It can't happen overnight or a flip of a switch. It's an internal struggle between religion and state. For every little step those allies take, that's a victory for US foreign policy.
Coming from someone who can't even hold his government accountable for his fellow citizens dying on a daily, that's a lot of nerves to judge the US.

Really, China and Russia?

Quick question:
1) who backed the Malian army that carried out a coup on their elected leader?

2) Who backed the Myanmar army that carried out a coup on their elected leader??

while you're at it, can you point out just one article written by either a Chinese media or a Russia one criticizing their government, let's see if the writer is still alive today.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Makowonda: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that because Russia is killing many of Ukraine so one goal Ukraine scores they will jubilate like they kill angel lol.
Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
railone:

That's what I said earlier, you just hate the US being #1.

Iraq was a UNSC resolution, that's WHAT THEY WON'T TELL YOU at face value. Do you know that just one veto from any of the permanent members mean that a resolution can't be reached. So Russia and China were there and they voted for it but they weren't there to actually do the fighting as usual.

North Korea sanctions are a UNSC resolution, but the US is the bad guy for trying to keep the UNSC relevant while the same people that voted on this issue are the ones sabotaging it but they won't tell you that.

Afghanistan was the phase 1 of war on terror. The Talibans refused to denounced Al Qaeda that was operating with impunity under their nose. Quick question: If the US was so bad, why did the Afghans literally jump on a moving plane when the so called bad guys US decide to leave Afghanistan?

US democracy is working for them. With the amount of mass murdering that has happened there, don't you think if it was Russia or China, the president wouldn't have just issue a decree and be done with it but in the US, he can't because the 2nd amendment guarantee citizens right to bear arms and the President can't overrule the constitution, only Congress can amend it. Or do you actually know what is democracy?

what else? Human rights, seriously? Nobody and I repeat nobody has ever said the US is a saint, the duality of life guarantee that as humans we can't all be good. But to make a conscious effort to be good that's what important. You talk about SA, look at the allies of the US in the middle East, where those countries are conservative and you'll see that those are countries that have relaxed their conservatism. It can't happen overnight or a flip of a switch. It's an internal struggle between religion and state. For every little step those allies take, that's a victory for US foreign policy.
Coming from someone who can't even hold his government accountable for his fellow citizens dying on a daily, that's a lot of nerves to judge the US.

Really, China and Russia?

Quick question:
1) who backed the Malian army that carried out a coup on their elected leader?

2) Who backed the Myanmar army that carried out a coup on their elected leader??

while you're at it, can you point out just one article written by either a Chinese media or a Russia one criticizing their government, let's see if the writer is still alive today.
You just proved me right USA always have reason

But you forgot this part

1. Afghan was armed by USA to fight USSR
2.osama bin Laden was trained by USA
3. Iraq Saddam was USA ally to fight iran

All those countries become enemies because to refused to follow USA rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
ken6488:

You just proved me right USA always have reason

But you forgot this part

1. Afghan was armed by USA to fight USSR
2.osama bin Laden was trained by USA
3. Iraq Saddam was USA ally to fight iran

All those countries become enemies because to refused to follow USA rule

as usual parade propaganda as facts. It's how you guys easily believe anything that makes the US bad, not need to fact check as long as it paints the US bad, let's believe that one.

Well you're just one of the many few. That's how life works, if everybody likes you then you're doing something wrong. There just always be people on the other side, even those that don't have any reason to be there.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken6488(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
railone:

as usual parade propaganda as facts. It's how you guys easily believe anything that makes the US bad, not need to fact check as long as it paints the US bad, let's believe that one.

Well you're just one of the many few. That's how life works, if everybody likes you then you're doing something wrong. There just always be people on the other side, even those that don't have any reason to be there.
USA is very Good but stop hiding facts claiming them to be saint

USA, Russia, China are all bad

There are all the same

So you should stop making china and Russia look like the grand evil and USA the good ones

USA has ruined multiple countries u know that

Middle East
Africa
South America

Many more

I
Even Nigeria is suffering indirectly

If Libya was not destroyed, terrorists would have not been breeding their

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Elsueno: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
nsiba:

You guys are extremely dumb, the biggest church in Ukraine is owned by who?
Do you know where he was before running down to Ukraine? Go and ask the mother of Osaze Odemwinge how the Ros(Russians) use to treat her people, you these history ignorant rats like that clown DerrickzB don't know any sh-it of who the ethnic Russians are
If you papa born you well go and try a Martin Luther king or Obama for Russia, you go know say na God save your black ass from the ROS people not coming down to Africa
Ask the people wey dem colonize, from the European looking ethnic group to the Chinese/Tibetans you go know say USA and UK still de learn work
U think d freedom an African exercise in Ukraine b4 d war you can try dat shit in Russia?
You guys just mumu and foolish pass he-goat

lame....a lot of my relatives studied in Russia, if it was as bad as u NATO and Americans a## lickers claim, some of them would not even go back thier for PhD..One of them even married over their grin

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Elsueno: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbofam2:

Elsueno I am sure you are at least getting paid by Russia for supporting them the way you have been doing despite that fact that they would still hold a racial prejudice against you despite all the support you have been giving them ever since their war with Ukraine began because this is not ordinary especially the fact that Russian Nazis have been very notorious for attacking, killing and beating up black people in Russia due to their Racism.

Yeah, I get paid by the FSB grin.....in rubles too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.