Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74182 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

It is ALMOST impossible to stop it...

I am sure you went to school
almost he add is because he is shy to admit it actually impossible to stop.

It is wrong for USA president to openly accept defeat that why he added almost.

I thought you knew this codes.
Wow

He was crying that day you need to watch his face lol lol

Go and stop a hypersonic weapon that moves ten times speed of sound and covers it self with clouds

The life of biden is in putin hands why do you think they rushed biden to safe zone when plane pass any how lol.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by LordReed(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials Antony J. Blinken he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

LoLz! I like how you are asking your god to bless a mass murderer. I guess one mass murderer will indeed bless another mass murderer.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Russia has no place that is as bad as Guantánamo

You really don't know what is happening in Guantánamo

Too much love for USA has made you not to know or want to know lol.

Guantánamo is same thing Hitler had for Israel.

You lie so effortlessly sha.

Help yourself:

https://facts.net/worst-prisons-in-the-world/

1. Russia, Black Dolphin Prison

Russia is a country that’s known for its brutal and rough prison system. You know it’s borderline bad when it gets its reputation for one of being the worst prisons in the world. Black Dolphin is near the Kazakhstan border and it houses the country’s most hardened and dangerous criminals. They include pedophiles, cannibals, and terrorists. When the prisoners arrive, they are blindfolded with handcuffs behind their backs. This is a strategy to prevent these prisoners from mapping out the area of the prison, in turn reducing their chances of escape.

Prisoners do everything in their cells- eating, exercise activities, and comfort room trips. With all these conditions, prisoners will break down and all hope gets lost. They are like robots but with beating hearts. They have come to accept that reality.

2. Russia, Butyrka Prison

Butyrka Prison is a facility in the Tverskoy District. It is located in Central Moscow and during the Soviet period, it housed many political prisoners. Russia is not known for having a sympathetic approach to criminals and this prison facility is its prime example. With a 10-person prison cell that holds 100 prisoners, overcrowding is an understatement. As expected, diseases, tuberculosis, and AIDS are particular concerns in the area.

3. Vologda, Russia, Pyatak Prison

Inside the prison walls of Russia’s Alcatraz, you can find the country’s most dangerous criminals. With the state of the prison facility in Pyatak, they’d come out even worse than how they came in- that’s if they even came out. A prison psychologist said that the place destroys a person’s hope and the person itself. During the first 9 months of staying there, the inmates begin to adapt to the solitary and psychological torture. After 4 to 5 years, an inmate’s personality would begin to deteriorate. According to the psychologist, no one can survive being stuck there for 25 years. You would not come out without becoming psychologically destroyed.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! I like how you are asking your god to bless a mass murderer. I guess one mass murderer will indeed bless another mass murderer.

Bush and Obama and Tony Blair killed over one million children in wars.

So tell me will God bless them too.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
almost he add is because he is shy to admit it actually impossible to stop.

It is wrong for USA president to openly accept defeat that why he added almost.

I thought you knew this codes.
Wow

He was crying that day you need to watch his face lol lol

Go and stop a hypersonic weapon that moves ten times speed of sound and covers it self with clouds

The life of biden is in putin hands why do you think they rushed biden to save zone when plane pass any how lol.

Lmao so now you are a mind reader to know why Biden said ALMOST grin

You are simply a clown
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

You lie so effortlessly sha.

Help yourself:

https://facts.net/worst-prisons-in-the-world/

1. Russia, Black Dolphin Prison

Russia is a country that’s known for its brutal and rough prison system. You know it’s borderline bad when it gets its reputation for one of being the worst prisons in the world. Black Dolphin is near the Kazakhstan border and it houses the country’s most hardened and dangerous criminals. They include pedophiles, cannibals, and terrorists. When the prisoners arrive, they are blindfolded with handcuffs behind their backs. This is a strategy to prevent these prisoners from mapping out the area of the prison, in turn reducing their chances of escape.

Prisoners do everything in their cells- eating, exercise activities, and comfort room trips. With all these conditions, prisoners will break down and all hope gets lost. They are like robots but with beating hearts. They have come to accept that reality.

2. Russia, Butyrka Prison

Butyrka Prison is a facility in the Tverskoy District. It is located in Central Moscow and during the Soviet period, it housed many political prisoners. Russia is not known for having a sympathetic approach to criminals and this prison facility is its prime example. With a 10-person prison cell that holds 100 prisoners, overcrowding is an understatement. As expected, diseases, tuberculosis, and AIDS are particular concerns in the area.

3. Vologda, Russia, Pyatak Prison

Inside the prison walls of Russia’s Alcatraz, you can find the country’s most dangerous criminals. With the state of the prison facility in Pyatak, they’d come out even worse than how they came in- that’s if they even came out. A prison psychologist said that the place destroys a person’s hope and the person itself. During the first 9 months of staying there, the inmates begin to adapt to the solitary and psychological torture. After 4 to 5 years, an inmate’s personality would begin to deteriorate. According to the psychologist, no one can survive being stuck there for 25 years. You would not come out without becoming psychologically destroyed.

So what you are saying is that you accept the evil prison USA has that violate human rights.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Lmao so now you are a mind reader to know why Biden said ALMOST grin

You are simply a clown
bye move along.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Bush and Obama and Tony Blair killed over one million children in wars.

So tell me will God bless them too.

Maybe. Maybe your god likes blessing mass murderers.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

So what you are saying is that you accept the evil prison USA has that violate human rights.

What I am saying is that the entire data collectors in the world know that Russia is a cesspool of human rights violations and if they have such extreme human rights issues in their so called free world how then do you think their prisoners in their prisons would be treated?

At this point I would like to believe that your hatred for USA is borne either out of the fact that you were either deported from there, or you were repeatedly denied Visa or someone very close to you suffered that fate because your venom against her is not normal

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe. Maybe your god likes blessing mass murderers.

Up til now you are yet to believe in God I remember you last time.

Why are you still angry at God.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Do you know God?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by saintruky(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials Antony J. Blinken he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Bros no vex... Abeg dis war dey sweet u for body?

Putin when start war dey presidential palace dey enjoy with him family... Send pipo sons, husbands, fathers, brothers n even sisters to go fight war when dem no start... Does it make sense?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by chessguru(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Russia is losing , very good, Russia will suffer more in this war , no doubt
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2022
saintruky:

Bros no vex... Abeg dis war dey sweet u for body?

Putin when start war dey presidential palace dey enjoy with him family... Send pipo sons, husbands, fathers, brothers n even sisters to go fight war when dem no start... Does it make sense?

One question should I list the number of countries USA and nato have destroyed in wars .
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Putin's says his dick is bigger than Zelenskyy's courage. Are you not going to post about it? cheesy grin

When have i ever made a topic about the Ukrainian war in the first place?
Be objective nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Angry at a non-existent thing? You give it too much credit. I am bemused by bad ideas formed as religious beliefs. Your belief that your god should bless a mass murderer is one that is funny to me and makes me wonder why you would think it is a good idea.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by texazzpete(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
kindly show me where I said Ukraine tactics is same as Russian own...

The Ukrainian general stay in military barrack and Russia killed many of them and buried them in the ground with hypersonic weapons

The first time biden came to Poland he cried that USA don't have what can stop hypersonic weapons. That day Russia killed many nato commanders in the under ground bunkers I post the video here I don't know if mode has removed it check my topics.

Not even Russian State TV or major propaganda channels have made the claim to have killed any NATO commanders grin

Your lies are so fundamentally unsound and illogical

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that the same tactic Russia used in second world War they made Germany think they were winning then bam they came like waves to win step by step.

Germany was fighting the whole Europe grin even with USA included.

Not same scenario
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by texazzpete(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

Putin's says his dick is bigger than Zelenskyy's courage. Are you not going to post about it? cheesy grin

We know the one that’s hiding in Moscow vs the one that’s been visiting the frontlines.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2022
texazzpete:

We know the one that’s hiding in Moscow vs the one that’s been visiting the frontlines.

Exactly and Zelenskyy just visited Lysychansk and Soledar. These towns are very close to the war zone near Sievierodonetsk.

That is a man who cares about his people and soldiers as he is going to them unlike the short demon called Putin who cannot even allow anyone come close to him

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken045501: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Turn your notifications on I go post am .. MUGU

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
kingthreat:

When have i ever made a topic about the Ukrainian war in the first place?
Be objective nigga.

You haven't because with the way you type in short bursts it shows you cannot put two and two together to make a thread.

It's a problem with your Intelligence and not that of my objectivity. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken045501: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Turn your notifications on , I go post am (Mugu)

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2022
LordReed:

Angry at a non-existent thing? You give it too much credit. I am bemused by bad ideas formed as religious beliefs. Your belief that your god should bless a mass murderer is one that is funny to me and makes me wonder why you would think it is a good idea.

So you accept bush and Obama and Tony Blair are mass murderers too OK.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2022
texazzpete:

Not even Russian State TV or major propaganda channels have made the claim to have killed any NATO commanders grin

Your lies are so fundamentally unsound and illogical
watch lord of War in telegram to see it or Russia TV Africa in telegram why should I argue with you when you only feed on western media.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

If I give you Lagos and Abuja and ask you to take one which place will you take.

that's not what I asked. I believe my question was simple enough.
You have been going on and on about how kyiv was just a decor and Putin is playing chess and was never the target in so many posts now, so my question is, if Kyiv wasn't defended, does it mean Russians would have gone back eventually since it wasn't a target??
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Germany was fighting the whole Europe grin even with USA included.

Not same scenario
https://www.nairaland.com/7164041/video-russian-forces-shoot-down
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
watch lord of War in telegram to see it or Russia TV Africa in telegram why should I argue with you when you only feed on western media.

No be only Lord of War. Na Lord of Putinards

Why are TASS and RT shying away from posting about it?

So Russia is now a telegram country grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Igbofam2:

You haven't because with the way you type in short bursts it shows you cannot put two and two together to make a thread.

It's a problem with your Intelligence and not that of my objectivity. smiley

Time to work and get paid. When I am less free, will counter your fulltime job on propaganda lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

So you accept bush and Obama and Tony Blair are mass murderers too OK.

LoLz. So that makes Putin your god's favorite?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
there over five hundred video of s400 and s500 hitting Ukraine weapons and air crafts in lord of War in telegram and in Russia TV Africa in telegram.

Wow funny.

S-400 that wouldn't defend Belgorod, and isn't even in Ukraine per say is shooting down weapons yet the same Russia officially reported the S-400 first kill to be that helicopter since then no other report but Telegram is the carrier of authentic news now.

Like do you see your hypocrisy clearly or still blind to it?

Any post that reference a western source you guys claim it's western propaganda but submerged wholeheartedly to whatever is reported on telegram, telegram were there is no accountability for fact checking.

Just wow.

Like the S-500 that only one batch was delivered to the Russian army which they claim is headed to defend Moscow is suddenly also shooting down weapons.

Moscow hasn't been remotely closed to being attacked which would have added credibility to the propaganda but okay.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by railone(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
my brother the west mix truth and lies all the time you have to know how to detect the difference.

so when it support your theory it's the truth, when it's against your view, it's a lie.

I get it... no need to explain further

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.