Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74188 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aramide911:
shocked tongue Fake news.D dead man is a bricklayer not General
Putards Association of Nairaland

Yoi are not well cheesy grin
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by seunayantokun(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just because Putin wants to prove a non-existent point? He doesn't even care for the lives of his friends while killing innocent people and destroying their economy. Putin is a satan.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Krismas(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:
He was killed in Donbas and it confirms the news yesterday regarding Sievierodonetsk and the massive Russian losses that happened there.

It also confirms that Ukrainian counter offensive is on the rise
grin Lies grin
The death of the general confirms nothing grin Severodonetsk is almost in the hands of Russia grin They killed thousands of Ukrainian soldiers to get it. The remaining part of the city in d hands of Ukraine is on the other side of Siverskyl donets River. The Russians have been trying to cross this river for day. Leaving them open to Ukraine artillery fire. That’s where the General died, at d river crossing
In war soldiers die. It doesn’t mean Russia took heavy loses. Fake news caster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.

Are you always this du.mb or this is a special occasion for you? My money is on the latter.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Funflipper: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

Tell us since you know lol.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Lies grin
The death of the general confirms nothing grin Severodonetsk is almost in the hands of Russia grin They killed thousands of Ukrainian soldiers to get it. The remaining part of the city in d hands of Ukraine is on the other side of Siverskyl donets River. The Russians have been trying to cross this river for day. Leaving them open to Ukraine artillery fire. That’s where the General died, at d river crossing

The five stages of acceptance: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and then acceptance.

You are at the denial stage. You will be fine by the time you get to the bargaining stage smiley

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Lies grin

Do you always say Fvck when you get to MFM or you only do that on Nairaland?

Isn't it something when monkeys that live in Nigeria that could be slaughtered tonight by herdsmen turn around and support a murderous jerkoff. Y'all re.tarded

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:

Russia which had plans to take Kyiv within 72hrs.

Why do people keep repeating this?

I challenge anybody to prove this. Don't show me western media propaganda. Just prove that Russia had plans to take Kyev in 72 hrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by HernanCortes: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Or Putin is using this war to neutralize the Generals he doesn't like
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

I challenge anybody to prove this. Don't show me western media propaganda. Just prove that Russia had plans to take Kyev in 72 hrs.

And who the hell are you to prove anything to you? If you're too stuupid to find that online whose problem is it that you're slow?

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Krismas(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Isn't it something when monkeys that live in Nigeria that could be slaughtered tonight by herdsmen turn around and support a murderous jerkoff. Y'all re.tarded
grin Trust me. I use the word fvck in MFM.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Amotekun777: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

OK... and we should be rejoicing over this, right? You're definitely Igbo. It's ONLY Igbos that have such mindset.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

And who the hell are you to prove anything to you? If you're too stuupid to find that online whose problem is it that you're slow?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eriokanmi: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hun! Gory pic
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ButterBurger: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood.
obey before complain
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Eeweeehhh see casting. An MFM son supporting a murderous Putin grin cheesy

Jesus has suffered
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by adecz: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why dem dey send this kain old
man go warfront to die nah❓❓☹️☹️☹️

Young officers don finish❓

I think Putin himself should go and
lead the unnecessary fight he started.

I hate nonsense❗️❗️❌❌❌

☠️☠️☠️RIP papa cry
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kayjay69(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ofcourse there are casualties on both sides but what makes this interesting is because Russia was upheld as the 2nd most powerful military in the world and their illegal invasion against Ukraine was supposed to be a walk in the park per Russian point of view.

In the Vietnam war, it did not matter if the Vietcong lost 100 men to kill 10 US soldiers, their mentality was that it was worth it. But the reverse is even happening and infact it is Russia, the supposed 2nd most powerful military in the world, suffering heavy casualties.

This war has severely exposed Russia as a mere paper tiger. Without their nuclear weapons, they are nothing militarily. Using old USSR war tactics in the 21st century and expecting a difference is recipe for disaster.
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Russia told all Ukrainian Soldiers to drop weapons and go to their Barracks. That the invasion wasn’t their business.

The Military Convoy got in and started driving to Kyiv which was their biggest error as they were lured into that massive trap.

Close to Kyiv the war started and Russia was exposed. Putin withdrew and announced he was more concerned in the East.

Then why lose thousands of men driving to Kyiv if you fully know you were concerned about eastern Ukraine.

Only the Biggest FOOL on earth believes Otherwise. Putin deep down his heart understood he goofed big time, but can’t withdraw as it would be a slap on his face.

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
kayjay69:
Ofcourse there are casualties on both sides but what makes this interesting is because Russia was upheld as the 2nd most powerful military in the world and their illegal invasion against Ukraine was supposed to be a walk in the park per Russian point of view.

In the Vietnam war, it did not matter if the Vietcong lost 100 men to kill 10 US soldiers, their mentality was that it was worth it. But the reverse is even happening and infact it is Russia, the supposed 2nd most powerful military in the world, suffering heavy casualties.

This war has severely exposed Russia as a mere paper tiger. Without their nuclear weapons, they are nothing militarily. Using old USSR war tactics in the 21st century and expecting a difference is recipe for disaster.

You’ve said it all. Even Putin never envisaged he will incur such losses in weaponry and manpower.

Even Putin knew he has made a terrible error talk more of most Nairalanders up there crying grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

I rest my case.

It's been 9 years. Obviously your doctor needs to change your medication.

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

It's been 9 years. Obviously your doctor needs to change your medication.

15 years now I have been worshipping Him. He has never failed me.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Russia told all Ukrainian Soldiers to drop weapons and go to their Barracks. That the invasion wasn’t their business.

The Military Convoy got in and started driving to Kyiv which was their biggest error as they were lured into that massive trap.

Close to Kyiv the war started and Russia was exposed. Putin withdrew and announced he was more concerned in the East.

Then why lose thousands of men driving to Kyiv if you fully know you were concerned about eastern Ukraine.

Only the Biggest FOOL on earth believes Otherwise. Putin deep down his heart understood he goofed big time, but can’t withdraw as it would be a slap on his face.

So Russia never claimed it would capture Kyev in 72 hrs.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Farid24224(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Putin must be your step father. Our condolences, why don't you just hitchhike your way to Moscow to go help out? Pathetic Putin's lapdog.

Just remember to shout your allau akbar crap when you reach the border. You should be able to see Moscow from your Kano backyard.

Look at the rubbish you are saying..

Omo ale!!
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Farid24224(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Dscop post=113511845]

Putin must be your step father. Our condolences, why don't you just hitchhike your way to Moscow to go help out? Pathetic Putin's lapdog.

Just remember to shout your allau akbar crap when you reach the border. You should be able to see Moscow from your Kano backyard.

Look at the rubbish you are saying..

Wasted sperm
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Trust me. I use the word fvck in MFM.

Who the hell are you for me to trust you? Sorry I don't trust re.tards. You have the mental capacity of a chicken in the middle of a stroke.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kayjay69(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na stupid nairalanders, so called Putin fans who don't even understand history, either theirs or ours.

There are no good or bad guys in the global geopolitical landscape.

Putin has fallen into the trap of the West. This war will drag and it will cost him and impact the economy of Russia even though they may claim to have some fail-safe. People forget one very important fact, Russia's second largest export after oil and gas is defense equipments.

This war has exposed how ineffective some of their weapons are in comparison to Western weapons. Post war, those customers would turn to the West or loon to develop their capacity inward.

Russia, till right now, cannot impose no-fly zone over Ukrainian skies despite on paper boasting to have a far superior airforce to Ukraine. They are having to resort to using long range missiles to strike targets within Ukraine because their airforce till date has suffered heavy casualties.

It is a war of attrition and it is just sad for Russia.
SamuelAnyawu:

You’ve said it all. Even Putin never envisaged he will incur such losses in weaponry and manpower.

Even Putin knew he has made a terrible error talk more of most Nairalanders up there crying grin

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Farid24224 post=113512661][/quote]

Biitch shouldn't you be sleeping on your mat with your 72 virgins coming in your dream? Isn't it almost 12am in Nigeria? Stuupid clown; hopefully you can find the Russian embassy in Kano and take that Stuupid face there to go get a visa. I blame Seun, you re.tards shouldn't come close to the internet. I think I blame Obasanjo too.

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Krismas(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:

The five stages of acceptance: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and then acceptance.

You are at the denial stage. You will be fine by the time you get to the bargaining stage smiley
grin In the game of chess, u move pieces back and forth on the board, always changing positions and forming strategies. War is about position and strategy. The almost goal is military victory and sometimes u have to sacrifice ur fighters for a better position and strategy.
Russia lost close to 20million people to Nazism in WW2. If they had challenged Hitler early, maybe the storyline would have been different. There is an unacceptable rise in Nazism in Europe currently and Russia must not ignore it this time around.
For every single Russian soldier that die in Ukraine, it is a sacrifice to prevent thousands even millions of Russian deaths down the road if otherwise.
Look at the nazi leader caught at Mariupol steel plant

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

So Russia never claimed it would capture Kyev in 72 hrs.

Nope. Putin said he will drive to Kyiv. Unfortunately that driving has entered Oyo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by lastmessenger: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood.
the most absurd fact about war is that only two people with selfish interest and ambition cause war which claims thousands of life's but the two people who caused the war will never be affected nor will any of their family members be affected.in most cases while the war rages on the two who caused the war,may still be in talking terms with each other
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Krismas(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Who the hell are you for me to trust you? Sorry I don't trust re.tards. You have the mental capacity of a chicken in the middle of a stroke.
grin Idiot
Very ignorant people forming knowledge on Nairaland.
Ur rant cannot save Ukraine or prevent the ongoing de-nazification in the Western parts of the country

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.