Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. (74180 Views)

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by nijanigga: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waiting for our brothers or na sisters to call it propaganda
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Guy, has a Ukraine general died in battle yes or no? Why didn't they want to talk about their loses if they are winning??
Am not supporting any of them...I even want they should kill themselves all of them..but I like how the Russians dey quiet during the war.. Unlike the Ukrainians, if they shoot their gun, the whole world will know about it..Just shut the fvck up and fight already... angry

The Russians are actually not quiet grin smiley

They have been very busy talking propaganda to their citizens and to the world which was why the locked down all the media houses and enacted a law that would criminalize anyone who spoke against the country and the war special military operation smiley

They have been busy lying and covering up the truth from their people and refusing to release details about the number of deaths they have suffered.

Like I said, na the person wey kill you go tell another person say na im kill you.

So the Russians should freely announce it if they have killed any Ukrainian General abi no be so? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by ken045501: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
They have killed this guy like 3 times now hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Hoodnigga123: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.

You are not making sense. Just shut up and save your data
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
OYEDIPE:

And what do you gain from this?

He and his nairaland team of Putin worshippers get paid 100 euros each every month to ensure they defend Putin and twist logic on his behalf everywhere.

However he is still looking for Visa to America and not to Russia smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Lastmankc(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Putin go vex crush Ukraine now
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
ken045501:
They have killed this guy like 3 times now hahaha

Post evidence of the other 2 times if you can please smiley grin

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Carcholce: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Guy, has a Ukraine general died in battle yes or no? Why didn't they want to talk about their loses if they are winning??
Am not supporting any of them...I even want they should kill themselves all of them..but I like how the Russians dey quiet during the war.. Unlike the Ukrainians, if they shoot their gun, the whole world will know about it..Just shut the fvck up and fight already... angry

I can tell from the way the OP is trying so hard to validate the news, something is not right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
ukraine is using the media very well. all these news are meant to break the morale of the Russian forces and to turn the minds of the people against putin . now putin has another war to fight and that is the war to uplift the spirit and confidence of his soldiers and the his people who are already feeling the negative impact of the sanctions .
the west is certainly helping ukraine to wage this media war effectively . definitely ukraine too is taking loses but noone is reporting them
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

I thought you will say western propaganda. The logic here is that Russia is the Actor that is why they must not lose a general. One general lost on Russia side is equal 20 of Ukraine. Weep not child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by kponkedenge(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Only if you know the actual number of Ukraine General that has been sent to the spiritual under world called death you guys will weep for ukraine.

Ask USA officials secretary he wept when he saw how Russia was decimating Ukraine forces in the battle field.

Last week, Zelensky mentioned that about 60 to100 Ukrainian Soldiers are killed daily. So I believe they report their own numbers, is just that this guy only carries Ukrainian offensive.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Carcholce:

I can tell from the way the OP is trying so hard to validate the news, something is not right.

Keep on telling smiley
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by okorogodwin4(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
The truth is that Ukraine are now fighting with United States mercenaries so Russia can never and will never win. These war so it will be better for Putin to tactically withdraw his men now and go back to the negotiating table with Ukraine
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by sniperr007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
What exactly are the generals doing close to the front line.

This says alot about the formation of the Russian military and it's not good for Modern warfare

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kinzo0917(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Since you are itching to know why I post twice or three times let me tell you why now most times if it makes front page

What I do is I select one from the three or two post and calmly pencils down a beautiful write up that shows good reasons why USA and nato are the evil ones in this conflict.

The calm post will open people eyes more as my words enter their soul, so you as you can see I don't engage in abusive behavior like you and other comrades

My purpose is to show the world the intention of both sides and for people to see who is evil and wrong and who is right and good.

Now on the other issue
Do you know the number of nato military men that have been killed in Ukraine they are many and many are coming and receiving their death sentence one by one.
. Which world? Does the world know you exist? Even russia that you are supporting don't know about your existence . Russians don't like blacks. So they don't give a damn about you.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Putin I swear you bleeped up Big.

You got hoodwinked into a Senseless war. Russia that peeps like us rated as the greatest Warlords on earth over even America.

Cold War
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Udemzy05: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

If you do your own report, nairaland go ban you?
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
sniperr007:
What exactly are the generals doing close to the front line.

This says alot about the formation of the Russian military and it's not good for Modern warfare

This war has shown that Russian Army are just Crappy. Only Artillery pounding they are so good in
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Eecho(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Now on the other issue
A typical Mumu
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by tctrills: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

Russia is the second strongest military on earth. Ukraine is the poorest nation in Europe. We expect many many more Ukrainian Generals to die. What we did not expect is the death of so many Russian generals in the first 4 months of war.
This means if Russia is fighting a rich nation like Finland, they would be on the retreat by now.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
onatisi:
ukraine is using the media propaganda very well. all these news are meant to break the morale of the Russian forces and to turn the minds of the people against putin . now putin has another war to fight and that is the war to uplift the spirit and confidence of his soldiers and the his people who are already feeling the negative impact of the sanctions .
the west is certainly helping ukraine to wage this propaganda war effectively

There is no propaganda.
Even a FOOL never believed Russia will incur such losses in this war.
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by sangresan(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
This mumu is still on Nairaland deceiving gullible folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Kinzo0917(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
ken6488:
only an evil man celebrate the death of a fellow man

If you say putin is bad you are worst yhan him
. What about you supporting Russians killings in ukraine? Between you both, who is now more wicked?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Dscop: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

You dey mind them?? That's how they are...They don't want to reveal it...Why?! Because it will destroy their morale patapata!!

Putin must be your step father. Our condolences, why don't you just hitchhike your way to Moscow to go help out? Pathetic Putin's lapdog.

Just remember to shout your allau akbar crap when you reach the border. You should be able to see Moscow from your Kano backyard.

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Toktee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Funny.

You can do well by reporting their death here.

But for now you can continue wailing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Igbofam2: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
sangresan:
This mumu is still on Nairaland deceiving gullible folks.

Says a mega mumu who always jumps on the thread of someone he calls a mumu.

You wey dey follow person wey you dey call mumu no be you be the mega mumu?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad wink very good job. Person wey supposed dey play with his grand kids Don RIP

Good riddance to putards
Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.

40 countries are not waging war with anything. Most weapons haven't reached Ukraine, only low range missiles to be provided, no Airforce cover, and Ukraine is not allowed to enter Russian territory before big bully release nukes.

Afghanistan is larger than Ukraine and was taken in 2 months. Taking and Governing are not the same thing. It's the Governing that lasted 20 years and only 3,500 troops died in that 20 years, there was no carpet bombing of civilian areas in order to "claim territory" they are supposed to be liberating. Compare to Russian losses in 102 days in Ukraine

Russia have embarrassed themselves in this war. Without a shadow of doubt, Denmark alone will defeat Russia in a conventional war without nukes.

Russia is using $60bln army budget to try to compete with US that has ten times that budget, meaning Russia is using most of it's budget to fund nukes, big missiles to compete with someone with big budget. While this is going on, regular combat weapons and training are being ignored, reducing Russia to a laughing stock that many European countries will defeat in conventional combat. Even regular maintenance and small details like night vision goggles etc seem to be missing from their regular toolkit. No be by big missiles alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by jimtemi1: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Putin is waging a war against over 40 countries and still advancing. One country holding the entire western world to ransom. Donbas is almost completely liberated. 20 years all of nato country's could not liberate Afghanistan from Taliban lol

And in 100 days Russia took the size of UK from Ukraine.
took wetin? Make Russian settle there make we dey see Na, na coward Nija u call the Ukrainian?

1 Like

Re: Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbofam2:
Attached pic is the translation of 3rd image above from Russian telegram channel
shocked tongue Fake news.D dead man is a bricklayer not General
Putards Association of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.