Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating (42475 Views)

Lori Harvey / EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by akeeng: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:
This fake couple's tea have been spilled.

Negroe is gay. She was his 'beard'...if you know what I mean. Her contract has expired and negroe wants to still tie her down. That's no life.

I am sure those hating on her are also negroes too. Its only tales of how their mother got preggy for them they project on other females ...nothing more in their drug filled skulls.

Jeon:

lolz

This is a well known fact, apart from some ppl that want to remind foolish to those celebrities sexual orientation.

most are Gays,lesi and bisexual
starting from Nicki, bts, Trey Songz, young thug, drake, Shawn, neyo and cohorts.

You seeing them with the opp gender means nothing [ they are having a deal ].

Omo! These two f00ls need urgent mental help for real

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by CSTRR: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
They just had a long period of sexing and moved on.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by CocaineLord(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lori Harvey is a nympho.....She belongs to the streets

At 25 she has already fvcked Diddy & his son,Justin( Father & Son)

She has also fvcked Memphis depay,Trey songz,Future,Drake & some basketballers smiley

That coochie needs to be drilled by me too

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
U fall in love e no work out u fall out simple..
Move on she's not for u.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
The simp bought her stocks in Hermes onetime lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Unshackled: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry
were you raised by a single struggling mother?

Do you consider hoeing a Honourable path?

Do you have any idea of the difference between the male and female?

You're either a drug addict or progressive with no stable family background.

A woman is already old at 25.

While a man comes into life by his 30th birthday.

Modern idiots like you will make a hoe of yourselves, your daughters and any other vulva-itching bitch who takes a dotard like you seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
They don’t wanna hear it. grin
siofra:

https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
were you raised by a single struggling mother?

Do you consider hoeing a Honourable path?

Do you have any idea of the difference between the male and female?

You're either a drug addict or progressive with no stable family background.

A woman is already old at 25.

While a man comes into life by his 30th birthday.

Modern idiots like you will make a hoe of yourselves, your daughters and any other vulva-itching bitch who takes a dotard like you seriously.
Women don’t even peak sexually until their forties
Keep regurgitating your patriarchal lies to make yourself feel better

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

This is the problem with you women today... You guys just want to wh0re around without consequences... But guess what, men don't want to marry sluts!!! Get this into your head, men and women are not the same!!!
The person that will marry Lori Harvey ehn? You no go reach to wash his feet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Unshackled: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

old woman, we're not talking about sexual peak!

A woman begins to age from 25. That's the peak of her youth and beauty.

Don't forget 16% of women experience ovarian failure in their early 30s so what's sexual peak got to do with an old wrinkled woman who can't get pregnant or nobody wants?

3 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
akeeng:

fool don't depend on NL that is filled with people who can't identify their left and right like you.
Go to other forum so that you can know what is going on Earth.

5 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
akeeng:

Omo! I am the biggest f00l and i need urgent mental help for real

Ok

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

Only immatures think men and women are same . We are wired differently. Once a man senses that u have had multiple partners in the past, he will loose interest in you . Just like we women loose interest in broke guys or guys with no future

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Only immatures think men and women are same . We are wired differently. Once a man senses that u have had multiple partners in the past, he will loose interest in you . Just like we women loose interest in broke guys or guys with no future
waynetee:
Only a fool will think men and women are equal
CocaineLord:
Lori Harvey is a nympho.....She belongs to the streets

At 25 she has already fvcked Diddy & his son,Justin( Father & Son)

She has also fvcked Memphis depay,Trey songz,Future,Drake & some basketballers smiley

That coochie needs to be drilled by me too
foolbuster:

Sexually liberated my ass. That's the excuse for hoeing around. This is how you people go about giving birth to children you are not even sure who is the father. Stop comparing yourself to men. The life of a man and a woman isn't the same.
tiswell:
very shameless post sad

I like how you people are always very emotional about what women are doing with their bodies. It never ceases to be amusing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kirkman:

Who are the remaining 2 artists then? grin

I already mentioned the second person in my previous conversation. See if you can decode.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Benmob: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
LeBron James say diz is not Micheal A jordan,diz is Michael b Jordan d actor,sorry break up actor

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Men always dating hoes..
What do you expect if not breakups..

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
old woman, we're not talking about sexual peak!

A woman begins to age from 25. That's the peak of her youth and beauty.

Don't forget 16% of women experience ovarian failure in their early 30s

You begin to age the day you’re born.

And 35% of men shoot blanks from their teenage days. Try another nonsense statistic to try and camouflage the nonsense you’re calling logic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
RELATIONSHIP IS A SCAM.

Humanity is just deceiving themselves.

Better enjoy the little bit of it while it last.

Nothing last forever.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by suffering: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
I hope Seun pays this boy for adding variety to his dead platform. I will never understand how someone lacks attention in the real world that they'll come here posing as a female to receive constant mentions from their fellow gender.

Their breakup affects me as a Nigerian, how? My account is low, all I should care about is topping up. Where person fit find better job for one month? 300k will level my blood pressure. I'm too young to worry this much.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Unshackled: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
cococandy:

You begin to age the day you’re born.

And 35% of men shoot blanks from their teenage days. Try another nonsense statistic to try and camouflage the nonsense you’re calling logic
35% of male shoot blank from their teenage days?

Are you speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by junglej: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm sure you know there is a big difference between being gay and being bi-sexual.

uote author=koyyess post=113512954]

They are ignorant na. Most of these male artists are introduced into g@ydom before they can blow. Lil Wayne, pdiddy...dem plenty.

These two I just mentioned are grandmasters of gaydom initiation. I watched a video of lil Wayne confessing with pride sef.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
suffering:
I hope Seun pays this boy for adding variety to his dead platform. I will never understand how someone lacks attention in the real world that they'll come here posing as a female to receive constant mentions from their fellow gender..
my ribs. grin

The part that kills me is when he says “we women” grin

Uncle if you’re bobrisky come out straight with it so we’ll stop misgendering you.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
akeeng:

Omo! their cvsation make.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unshackled:
35% of male shoot blank from their teenage days?

Are you speaking from experience?

The same experience that led you to know how exactly 16% of the billions of women on earth experience ovarian failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Konjiboii:

All this palmwine tapper gist, so because I'm in Nigeria I can convince you that portable is a virgin abi. All this Dem say dem say talk is not the way.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/drake-ykosiris-have-an-intimate-date-night-pics.4733293/page-11&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj2vea5lZn4AhUJqaQKHczrCzcQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw3lBfTCd-muJyb63-S2LZwC

Why did drake go after a 19 years old boy?

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/diddy-and-ykosiris-break-up-pics.4515993/

I don't have time to argue with lunatic like you, that spend all day on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
wooh, thanks alot, i would spend less of my time on nl. Frm now on.

PLS SPEND MORE TIME ON NL THEY NEED YOU THE MOST.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

PLS SPEND MORE TIME ON NL THEY NEED YOU THE MOST.
I think you should say that to your self.

off i go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.