Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating (42491 Views)

Lori Harvey / EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by EmiDon11: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2022
E concern u? Op
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by siofra(f): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Little hoe, I knew the relationship wouldn't last long.

It's still unbelievable that Steve Harvey gave birth to a LovePeddler and he's seeing what she's doing and he can't tame her, what a shame.

You were not posting for a while. I thought the crypto dip sent you back to village where there's no network or lala banned your ass undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jokerman(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Homosexuality are the most foolish set of persons ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by waynetee(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Only a fool will think men and women are equal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Hayee(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
waynetee:
Only a fool will think men and women are equal
toor men and women can never be equal cheesy grin grin

But two can play the game Sha

Shout and slut shame from now to one thousand years later, you can't shame the shameless cheesy grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by PlaYaJones: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:
Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

angry
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by PlaYaJones: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:
Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

U AGAIN...U HERE EVERYTIN!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by siofra(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2022
PlaYaJones:

U AGAIN...U HERE EVERYTIN!!! angry

undecided

Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

I missed you sha but you're very annoying. Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Tmberwolf1: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

This is the problem with you women today... You guys just want to wh0re around without consequences... But guess what, men don't want to marry sluts!!! Get this into your head, men and women are not the same!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by siofra(f): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

This is the problem with you women today... You guys just want to wh0re around without consequences... But guess what, men don't want to marry sluts!!! Get this into your head, men and women are not the same!!!

Lori Harvey that Michael B Jordan wanted to marry, was she not called a slut after dating father and son? Yet Michael wanted to marry her.

Mechionuuu!!!! And get out of this thread! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Tmberwolf1: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

Lori Harvey that Michael B Jordan wanted to marry, was she not called a slut after dating father and son? Yet Michael wanted to marry her.

Mechionuuu!!!! And get out of this thread! angry
Michael B Jordan's eyes were blind to the truth, but now they are open... You can't make a wife out of a hoe!! Many men take long to realize that, but eventually they come to their senses, for example Mia Khalifa's husband has divorced her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Haakeem(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

LOLX.
THEY THINK EARTH IS JUST LIKE THAT.

I WAS ON VIGILANTECI FORUM, and a dissucion came out about entertainment industry, how they sexualized them [f/m].

I was shocked when John Cena and other body built Men said they like bts. shocked

And again
before any deals, promotions,even endorsement deals are not free.

First, before you can have the contract they must sleep with you, sometimes they may use a chemicals, MK ultra portions on you if you didn't apply to their terms .

THOSE ARTISTS ARE JUST PUPPETS.
vigilanteci forum?? Educate me.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by tiswell(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

very shameless post sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by blazepascal(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

get a life stop causing nuisance on nairaland ..small girl with no ambition when you start taking life serious all this think will become worthless to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:
This fake couple's tea have been spilled.

Negroe is gay. She was his 'beard'...if you know what I mean. Her contract has expired and negroe wants to still tie her down. That's no life.

I am sure those hating on her are also negroes too. Its only tales of how their mother got preggy for them they project on other females ...nothing more in their drug filled skulls.
You don't say?!/ shocked
dude is gay? wowzziess! So...it was all like, just a " beard thing " A disguise.
Anywaiz...I'm gonna read up more about this later on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Because the only thing this current generation is capable if producing is degenerates. What a generation, 22 years in and we can't even boast of a life changing invention or anything sensible. Tufia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
PaulOtl:

You don't say?!/ shocked
dude is gay? wowzziess! So...it was all like, just a " beard thing " A disguise.
Anywaiz...I'm gonna read up more about this later on.
Don't take the rubbish you see online seriously. That one is obviously a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Albertone(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

My sucipious suspicion is only Lil Wayne.

Sucipious grin grin grin

Ugly nursery school dropout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Albertone(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

LOLX.
THEY THINK EARTH IS JUST LIKE THAT.

I WAS ON VIGILANTECI FORUM, and a dissucion came out about entertainment industry, how they sexualized them [f/m].

I was shocked when John Cena and other body built Men said they like bts. shocked

And again
before any deals, promotions,even endorsement deals are not free.

First, before you can have the contract they must sleep with you, sometimes they may use a chemicals, MK ultra portions on you if you didn't apply to their terms .

THOSE ARTISTS ARE JUST PUPPETS.

Stop talking trash about foreign celebs as if you're in their lives.

Not all of them is a dirty queer like you.

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Albertone(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME BLACK MONKEY.
I'M TO SELFISH TO GIVE A USELESS TROLL MY TIME AND ATTENTION.

SO ENJOY THE FEAST TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST!.

Evil bitchh cheesy
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Albertone(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know why ppl like to cover this Drake.
Back in 2013 or something[ during an Award show ], he made a statement about sleeping with Trey Songz .

Not only him.

Proof he said that or stop defaming that niqqa!

Not everyone is a dirty ugly queer like you.Sodom and gommorah no do reach you before God wipe them off.
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Don't take the rubbish you see online seriously. That one is obviously a conspiracy theorist.
hmmm...well, i know you have a good point. But what if...Well, i'll do some digging later
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Albertone(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

aswear.

That's how nlanders were mad at me for call-in Drake out [ claiming that he fuvk women including strippers ] so he can't be Gay.

We argued not until someone came in to interfere with the situation, he was from the STATE. ..

He said it is true. And of teams helps in hiding the bisexual acts.

If he wants he doesn't want people to know of his bisexual acts,he won't do it openly...dumbo!

I guess you DM'd the niqqa and he ignored your ugly asss.You then proceeded to defame him.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Kirkman: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:

You are current.
Who are the remaining 2 artists then? grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by KingLarry04: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Happy break up
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by OkoroBufo: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
This OP sha... Ladies love gists. See dem on the front page.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by foolbuster: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Sexually liberated my ass. That's the excuse for hoeing around. This is how you people go about giving birth to children you are not even sure who is the father. Stop comparing yourself to men. The life of a man and a woman isn't the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.