Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45741 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by VirginSearcher(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

[s]Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?[/s]

You are writing trash, comparing US with Nigeria.. have you ever seen anyone commit such crime over there and go scot free? Buhari is 100% the cause of this k1llings cause it was never like this till he came into power.. if Nigeria was working he ought to have been impeached long time ago or assasinated

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Crixxx: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
israel90:
what happened to these people in ondo will happen to u or ur relative I can assure u, no matter where u are being Europe or Africa I assure these.

Back to sender. IT will finish you and your relatives 1st before thinking if coming near thy dwelling. Thank heavens i no Dy south west
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by walozanga(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Elvis2kay:
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that

So we should vote a known APC criminal who is a musilm from the south because of Fulani/hausa. The druggie said he masterminded this failure we are experiencing for more than 7 years

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by ObongIdeas: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst... he told me to watch that of Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!! this one is longer farmers!! this time around it's worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're bringing religion...
Mumu dey worry u

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by jrusky(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Bro don't hate Nigeria hate Buhari and those who bought him to power.

I have never like Buhari in my life he is a man I so dislike with passion from the day of living same barracks with him and till he die I will never like him.

And for all of you that brought him upon Nigerians either you belong to occultic or belong to devil, God of nemesis will avenge the horror you good for nothing buhari brought upon SE and SW and SS upon you generation.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by KingEverest: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst... he told me to watch that of Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!! this one is longer farmers!! this time around it's worshipers!!
You're the biggest fool ever

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by angelfallz(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Please don't compare what happened in the US to what is happening in Nigeria
[s]
BluntTheApostle:

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Francisebright: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

you av just spoke my mind... This Fulani herdsmen are just for political points.. They don't actually exist...
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by cornelman: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
So how many in the US have also be rendered homeless by bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and abject poverty.
What you just did is called fallacy of generalization. Instead of you to call a spade a spade, you're here politicizing everything. If 19 died in America, does that justify killings here? There are more than over 100 countries in the world where there's not been sporadic shooting since January.

Only God knows what's wrong with majority of Nigerians. They never think through nor apply reasons reasonably.
BluntTheApostle:

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Greatkenny2:

You’re just clueless... how can you compare gun violence in America with pure terrorism in Nigeria... you BMCs eeh you guys are irritating

There is no singular lexicon for mass shooting, and Americans are beginning to ask question why mass shooting is typically reported as being different from domestic terrorism.

In fact, your head needs to be examined if you want to downplay mass shootings just because you want it to appear that Nigeria is the worst country on earth.

Mass shooting is not mere gun violence.

What happened in Owo would be described as mass shooting in the United States because no one is able to truly differentiate the terms from one another.

Help us differentiate gun violence from mass shooting and domestic terrorism?

I am patiently awaiting your response.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by elipheleh(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Typical yoruba man. Injustice to another is justice to him.

Don't mind those devilish people.

Yorubas are worst than devil incarnate.

They love injustice to others, but cry a lot when they experience small thing. Just small Owo and nobody go rest again for them.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Danisaint112(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
This is tragedic. I always tell people not to mock any region in time of pain and and agony. Some of this people that did this mocked southerners and Igbos calling the East Afghaneastern and even going as far as calling every robbery attack as ESN activity.

If this had happened in the East now ESN would be blamed. But just few days ago a high rankingnpolice officer revealed this act were perpetrated by the Fulani terrorist in connivance with the army.

Nigeria should just stay awaoke at all times and stop being tribalistic that's the thing.

For crypto lovers read this rare information below

Discover the secret on how you can claim free solana coin every 5 minutes continuously straight into your faucetpay account and withdraw to any of your crypto wallet e.g Trust wallet, binance wallet, Coinbase wallet etc (Unlimited claim)

This is secret only few people know and trust you can sell this Solana coin for real money.

I have created a video for this that would show you step by steps how claim this coin every 5 minutes 24hrs a day. Trust me you don't want to miss this...

The only thing I need from you as a compensation for creating this video is hitting the "LIKE" button and the "RED SUBSCRIBE" button and most turning on the "Notification Bell" � so you won't miss out whenever I create new videos like this...

Make sure you don't skip any part of this video so will grasp the whole process...
Here is the youtube Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGc7zqRkDs

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
And some very spectacularly foolish Southerners want Atiku to become president after Buhari so that killer fulani herdsmen can continue to have freehand to continue killings and massacres across the country especially, Middlebelt and South. Your plans will surely fail. RIP to the dead. You will get justice sooner than later. Your killers must surely perish.

Well Atiku will become president because southerners have no unity.

Buhari was not necessarily the choice of the Northern elite. Yet when his time came in 2014 they all united behind him.

Here in the South we fight and fight. We dont respect agreements and we are in chronic disunity. We signed an ageeement to produce southern candidates a few months ago only to tear it up when push came to.shove
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Frizz001: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Y'all should stop this rubbish comparison. When things like this happen in the US, you ALWAYS see the swift movement of security agents to neutralize the perpetrator immediately! It is either he is gunned down on the spot, arrested or he commits suicide. You will also always see the commitment, investigation and efforts to bring closure and justice to affected families! In Nigeria, what is the effort made? from yesterday till date, what statement has the IGP made on this? The president will express confusion and shock as usual then go to sleep till it happens again! Why have the perpetrators of these evil acts of terrorism never been caught especially in the South? There is always some agenda and religious undertone!

If you claim this happens everywhere, Ghana is right next door, why isn't this happening? Y'all quickly call the US, is China not a country? France, Korea, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, UK, Canada, etc are these not countries? Why must Nigeria be in the news for this level of madness and insecurity without accountability? The so-called giant of Africa?
Does the fact that there is insecurity and terrorism in other places make it less heinous or problematic in Nigeria? Do not try to diminish people's legitimate pains and anger by throwing out that 'it is everywhere' line please! What is being done to stop it? What is in place to prevent such in the first place? Where is the justice?

BluntTheApostle:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Oplomo: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

Well as much as I dislike the fulani terrorists, I do not rule out this possibility of tinubu being a suspect in this carnage after. I wrote about that possibility.

https://www.nairaland.com/7163306/ondo-killings-smell-politics-what
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Tomek09(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
RIP Mr and Mrs Ajanaku.

Continue resting.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by tete7000(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Liviing a life with a heart full of hate is not the way out. May the soul of his parents rest in peace.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by elipheleh(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Elvis2kay:
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that

Thesame way an evil southern tribe brought this misery to Nigeria because they were promised the president will murder every Igbo man for them.

Yorubas are very wicked and devilish.

You love injustice when netted to others.

But you cry a lot when small scratch reach una body.

Small Owo and person no g ok hear word for una again.
Demons
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by syntekelite(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.

Stop all this tribalistic comment,you sound like a fulani.. election is next year..sow seeds of unity not bigotry,you have been saying the same thing for years now,we have heard you..on to the next..
Pdp has brought a fulani candidate,who supports pdp isnt it majority ibos and south south??
Unity btw west and south is paramount..stop making it seem like every yoruba aligned with fulani..i know yorubas fighting against tinubu's grip on southwestern states and not for selfish gains.. its only unity that can take back this country from the fulanis agenda..and it begins with you..no ibo in real life is fighting yorubas its all online and that shows its an agenda being fuelled by paid fulani agents..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
cornelman:
So how many in the US have also be rendered homeless by bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and abject poverty.
What you just did is called fallacy of generalization. Instead of you to call a spade a spade, you're here politicizing everything. If 19 died in America, does that justify killings here? There are more than over 100 countries in the world where there's not been sporadic shooting since January.

Only God knows what's wrong with majority of Nigerians. They never think through nor apply reasons reasonably.

I am not justifying anything, and I am not generalizing.

Rather I am correcting a generalization that Buhari is to blame.

What about the Ondo state government, and the police commands? What about the intelligence agencies? They knew the nationalities of the culprits, but did not know there was going to be an attack of that magnitude.

What about the vigilante organization?

Why blame only Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Mayeldah(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Cursed be Buhari and all military chiefs who allowed all these to continue unabated

What does it take to bomb the forests and arrest all fulani bandits and boko-haram?

A govt that arrested MNK and Igboho in foreign countries couldn't killers in their own country after several killings?

Buhari govt is behind the killings

Cursed be his family too!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by PharoahIII: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria isn't cursed; the people are! Be they Fulani, Igbo or Yoruba. Are there no ritual killings going on in the whole South of the country, perpetuated by their people against their people? Robberies here and there, still by their people against their people. Or are you implying that killing isn't that bad after all in so far as it is done by one's own tribesmen, and that it only becomes a sin when done by a foreigner?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Frizz001:
Y'all should stop this rubbish comparison. Whne things like this happen in the US, you ALWAYS see the swift movement of security agents to neutralize the perpetrator immediately! It is either he is gunned down on the spot, arrested or he commits suicide. You will also always see the commitment, investigation and efforts to bring closure and justice to affected families! In Nigeria, what is the effort made? from yesterday till date, what statement has the IGP made on this? The president will express confusion and shock as usual then go to sleep till it happens again! Why have the perpetrators of these evil acts of terrorism never been caught especially in the South? There is always some agenda and religious undertone!

If you claim this happens everywhere, Ghana is right next door, why isn't this happening? Y'all quickly call the US, is China not a country? France, Korea, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, UK, Canada, etc are these not countries? Why must Nigeria be in the news for this level of madness and insecurity without accountability? The so-called giant of Africa?
Does the fact that there is insecurity and terrorism in other places make it less heinous or problematic in Nigeria? Do not try to diminish people's legitimate pains and anger by throwing out that 'it is everywhere' line please! What is being done to stop it? What is in place to prevent such in the first place? Where is the justice?

That was not the issue I responded to.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ishitinyourlife: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Is this girl a fvcking man,why are the mods on this platform useless
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by orriyomi33(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest with this your bigotry against the south west.
It wouldn't do you know good.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ishitinyourlife: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Hbullo:
Can you blame him?
Improve your editing game,this is too obvious
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Brushstrokes20: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
I deeply feel your pain!
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
But in the meantime, ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE, those bloodthirsty animals in human skin are closer than you imagined undecided
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by invinzible1: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

You and your friend are daft

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
VirginSearcher:

You are writing trash, comparing US with Nigeria.. have you ever seen anyone commit such crime over there and go scot free? Buhari is 100% the cause of this k1llings cause it was never like this till he came into powet.. if Nigeria was working he ought to have been impeached long time ago or assasinated

But was there Covid-19 before Buhari came to power?

Stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by bcbones: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They align with the west Abi, like say aboki no Dey south south and south east, way them even they claim right of ownership sef.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by shegz24(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Its truly sad but in life you have to move on and try to take any useful lesson from the past.

Except a war (which is worse than all that we have seen so far) happens, Nigeria is not seperating anytime soon.

And even if Nigeria seperates, the leaders of each region are more likely to be the same leaders we have now or their protege.

At the moment its about each major tribe protecting themselves while staying in the sham of unity.

The question to ask ourselves is; As a SWner, do we have a better chance of survival with another Fulani/Hausa man-Atiku in the most powerful seat in the country or with our own fellow Yoruba man in that seat?

What are the chances of these attacks by the Fulani herdsmen happening in another SW state with a SWner as president?

And dont delude yourself, you may dislike him, he may be a bad leader but one thing about Tinubu is that he puts SW first.

Osibanjo is a good man but can he beat Atiku in a presidential election, even if he wins; is he radical enough to give these Northern bigots 'wotowoto' if required?
Do they fear Osibanjo like they do Tinubu?

Security is even more important than the Economy.
You have to be alive to enjoy the dividend of whatever Economic plan Osibanjo or Peter Obi have.
Peter Obi couldnt even do nothing significant about IPOB killings and Sit at home.

Think about it.

I'm not a fan of Tinubu as a person but Nigeria is the lime that we have been served, we have little or no choice but to make lemonade out of it.

You fight the devil with your own devil.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

blame Tinubu urchins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.