Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... (3454 Views)

Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Taba21: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:
I strongly suspect that the spate of killings going on in Yoruba land is being carried out by Tinubu's minions.

First of all, he allegedly supported the people that massacred Yoruba catholics to pit the Yorubas against the Fulanis, as retaliation for denying him the needed support to mount the presidency

Now, he is allegedly supporting the Yoruba retaliatory attacks against northerners in Ondo.

This is all to enhance his presidential prospects.

This is my opinion . Tinubu urchins, over to you. Try and extricate your master from this murderous mess which he is allegedly masterminding.

Mugu it is God that has finally remembered the occultist evil ongoing in the name of CAN

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
oilmane:

You don hear this words "defamation, character assassination b4? Faceless forum nor mean say them nor fit still track person down if need b o, u nor fit support your candidate/region if you nor accuse Tinubu?

You all defame my Igbo brothers here on a daily basis. Even your brothers are trying to bring in ESN into the mix

In my own case, I am raising an important issue that needs thorough investigation by DSS to ascertain the Jagaban of Yorubaland is not involved in this well orchestrated massacre, to rope in Fulanis for mass revenge.

These allegations have to be looked into. Already Yologbas boast that Tinubu is a master strategist. This massacre should be investigated, to ensure it is not yet another element of Tinubu's strategy.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by DCatt: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nana nana booboo!

You are calling for nanny again over what? I didn't violate any rule.
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Corporate2020: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:
I strongly suspect that the spate of killings going on in Yoruba land is being carried out by Tinubu's minions.

First of all, he allegedly supported the people that massacred Yoruba catholics to pit the Yorubas against the Fulanis, as retaliation for denying him the needed support to mount the presidency

Now, he is allegedly supporting the Yoruba retaliatory attacks against northerners in Ondo.

This is my opinion . Tinubu urchins, over to you. Try and extricate your master from this murderous mess which he is allegedly masterminding.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot start an argument with you now, only to discover later that you have been trying from the Psychiatric Hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by oilmane(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You all defame my Igbo brothers here on a daily basis. Even your brothers are trying to bring in ESN into the mix

In my own case, I am raising an important issue that needs thorough investigation by DSS to ascertain the Jagaban of Yorubaland is not involved in this well orchestrated massacre, to rope in Fulanis for mass revenge.

These allegations have to be looked into. Already Yologbas boast that Tinubu is a master strategist. This massacre should be investigated, to ensure it is not yet another element of Tinubu's strategy.

It is he that allege that proves his allegation, I hope you've got your proofs ready, you never know, you might just be invited to tender it., mind you security is a serious business and our security men have a lot to do, you can do well to visit the DSS office closest to you and tender your evidence to them as it is obvious you know something about this attack.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
oilmane:

It is he that allege that proves his allegation, I hope you've got your proofs ready, you never know, you might just be invited to tender it., mind you security is a serious business and our security men have a lot to do, you can do well to visit the DSS office closest to you and tender your evidence to them as it is obvious you know something about this attack.

Hahahahahaha grin grin You must really think you are scaring me. Can you imagine?

One thing I know is that Tinubu will do whatever it takes to be the president. But I really want the DSS to look into allegations of Tinubu being a master strategist as claimed by most Tinubu urchins. A master strategist could deploy massacre as an instrument to achieve a purpose.

Tinubu must be interrogated and detained and possibly jailed or hanged, when found guilty of mass murder with intention to rope in a totally different ethnic group
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by ElFoyo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
I strongly urge caution when we make potentially volatile asettions, most especially when they are this sensational. This could easily be used in a libel law suit, you have no proof. You even tagged it "Breaking News" kilode? you wan release VAWULENCE ni? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
OfoIgbo:

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by onlyson16(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akponmfet:
I have given your IP address to DSS.
ur brain is licking. Kindly my ip adress to ur father too. Incase u dnt know am in anambra
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by oilmane(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Hahahahahaha grin grin You must really think you are scaring me. Can you imagine?

One thing I know is that Tinubu will do whatever it takes to be the president. But I really want the DSS to look into allegations of Tinubu being a master strategist as claimed by most Tinubu urchins. A master strategist could deploy massacre as an instrument to achieve a purpose.

Tinubu must be interrogated and detained and possibly jailed or hanged, when found guilty of mass murder with intention to rope in a totally different ethnic group

Great, why don't you get your lawyer to or you write a petition to the department of state service to make your desire happen? Nairaland is not the proper channel to do it, have a good day.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
oilmane:

Great, why don't you get your lawyer to or you write a petition to the department of state service to make your desire happen? Nairaland is not the proper channel to do it, have a good day.

I will immediately be behind your coneheaded brothers that are insinuating that IPOB carried out that massacre, on our way to a DSS office.

I will join them, with 10 SANs. Oya let's go

Meanwhile Tinubu should be investigated for the massacre of Yoruba christians, in order to rope in the Fulanis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos / Should Nigeria Change Her Name? / Obasanjo (Nigeria) Vs Jacob Zuma (South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.