Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar (727 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Doctor O has shared the relationship story she got from one of her patients on Instagram. A lady (who pleaded anonymity) seek help as she narrate her heartrending discovery after one year of courtship with her Fiance.

Read what she wrote about her last relationship with her Fiance below;

"After my last break up in 2020, a man asked me out but I turned him down. He remained persistent till I finally accepted in May 2021 and we started dating."

"For some reason, my instincts kept telling me that he was married. So I asked repeatedly and whenever I asked him, he would get angry saying that I don't trust him."

"Months later, he met my family and asked for my bride price list. Wedding preparations have begun I still haven't met any member of his family. I told him I didn't like the idea and that I deserved to see his family. He kept saying I will meet them soon."

"I still wasn't comfortable with everything. So I hacked into his Facebook one night. That was where I got the biggest shock of my life.
Read more here https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-i-discover-that-my-fiance-has-been-marr/

Re: How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by fourboys: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by mardis: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
See gobe
Re: How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by DanielBradford: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
While there are many dating advice articles online, you should never be too hasty in choosing your potential partner. While many mature people are open to dating ukrainian brides over 50, it is important to remain realistic and remain cautious. Avoid scammers, money hunters, identity thieves, bullying, and sexual harassment. Make sure you choose a partner who has a positive attitude and is realistic about what he or she can offer you. Listed below are some tips for senior dating that can help you find the right partner for life.
Re: How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by cenaman(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: How I Discover That My Fiance Has Been Married For 12yrs With 3 Kids -- Lady Nar by TeeGentle(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Everybody na scam

(1) (Reply)

My Clit / Ladies: If Your Boyfriend Is A Gambler, Dump Him Now ! E Get Why ! / VIDEO: Stop Using Your Vaginal Discharge As Perfume – Doctors Warns Ladies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.