Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517598 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Joseph1505(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Celewater:

This isn’t to discourage us in any way though. I’m also hopeful even though I’m not naive to think a percentage of the numbers will not be given to ‘big men’. If na merit we go ace am, if na connection too we go bring am hehe
Their are skillful methods foreigners use to get employed and it's cool that Nigerians should know about it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2023
The same thing over and over and over again. Una no dey tire? angry Unfollowing the thread abeg, make somebody mention me when there's a concrete update.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by olac21(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
kishimi8:
well there is NLNG also for people to apply, people should not loose hope and keep trying
Bro, pls do you have the link for the NLNG recruitment??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Celewater:

What is the ratio of people who get FG jobs on merit to those who do not get based on merit?
MOST people who get FG jobs got it based on man-know-man. This doesn’t mean they’re under qualified. However, na person put their name for list. I work in a FG agency and everyone from the Chief Executive to the janitor was hired based on recommendation. No stray bullet hit anybody lol. This is Nigeria
You have said it all, you really know the truth.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Closed on thursday
olac21:

Bro, pls do you have the link for the NLNG recruitment??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by balosunky(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2023
akanbiaa:
I understand what you mean but is it every staff that will have that privilege of getting money out of official pay , is it morally right and is it when NEPA harm Nigerians and Nigerians complain to NERC and such staff in charge of diciplinary actions refuse to do it that makes them such money ?
That is not how it works. Inflated prices for trainings, purchases and settlement from discos steadily just to be in your good books not necessarily for complains

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by balosunky(m): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Useyacoconut:

All these things we are guessing here is nonsense when u get d job u won't be able to tell anybody not even your twin what you are being paid. I have never seen any government worker (ministry or other) tell the complete truth about how much they recieve...I didn't even know what my father's salary was till her retired even till now all I know is that I got what I needed. So when the job comes those that are fortunate to have it here won't come back here to give you details. So we all should keep quiet.

I am also sure that even in the departments ppl don't know what their colleagues make in a month na only HR know. And I don't think they will want to reveal how much they make in a month to their colleagues cos of inside and outside jobs that don't need 3rd parties.
salary structure in federal jobs are fixed. Na bonus dey differ. So u expect a lieutenant in army to earn more than another lieutenant, or a commissioner of police kano to earn more than a commissioner in kogi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
balosunky:
That is not how it works. Inflated prices for trainings, purchases and settlement from discos steadily just to be in your good books not necessarily for complains
Thanks for shedding more light on this.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Useyacoconut: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
balosunky:
salary structure in federal jobs are fixed. Na bonus dey differ. So u expect a lieutenant in army to earn more than another lieutenant, or a commissioner of police kano to earn more than a commissioner in kogi

I don't understand how your reply relates to what I wrote there?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Slinkrio: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2023
I heard some persons has gone for oral with nerc
[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Slinkrio: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Who do you think will disclose their dirty secrets to you?
Many will not even apply and they'll be given APL, trust me.
Rumor has it that they've called some people for oral interview already.

[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LEGALSER: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Slinkrio:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Makavelli001: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Slinkrio:

Of all thousands of people....only u heard!

Pls, don't come and spread bad energy here

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by backT(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Makavelli001:

Of all thousands of people....only u heard!

Pls, don't come and spread bad energy here
I am one of those that went for the oral interview. We did it at NERC Headquarters at Central Business District, Abuja.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:

I am one of those that went for the oral interview. We did it at NERC Headquarters at Central Business District, Abuja.

Congratulations. At least they didn't waste a spot by shortlisting someone like me that will not honor a physical interview. I hope you get selected eventually
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cojack: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
When were you called bro.
backT:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:

Wahala. If this is true it's time to move on. Glad i can finally focus on what i am doing and stop thinking about NERC. Please i just need one more person to confirm this.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by backT(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
cojack:
When were you called bro.
The interview happened on Monday

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Taheera: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:

best of luck. Wen u get ur APL do let us know

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:

Screenshot the invitation mail and upload here please. Or how were you invited for the interview?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Screenshot the invitation mail and upload here please. Or how were you invited for the interview?

Why should he? To prove what? Nawa

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cojack: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
This will definitely clear the air.
Nawteemaxie:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by enoks(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:

I was at NERC head office on Monday to see a very senior staff and nothing of such happened. Care to share the interview invite?

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
enoks:
I was at NERC head office on Monday to see a very senior staff and nothing of such happened. Care to share the interview invite?
Those two monikers Slinkrio and backT seems like they are related. One "heard" (His first post on Nairaland), the other who also barely contribute suddenly manifested to confirmed it.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is Nigeria, anything can happen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kristion: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Any update about the January 10th meeting?
Sakashehu:
Good Day everyone,
Hope we are all doing great?
Compliments of the season!

I spoke with my Credible Source this night regarding updates on the ongoing NERC recruitment. Below are what he told me:

* Since the last test we had, no meeting has been convened to discuss anything further
* Just like other agencies and parastatals, NERC is currently on holiday
* Meeting will be held on 10th January 2023 purposively to discuss the next step of this recruitment process.

As long as we are still in, I will always update the house whenever there is new update.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by moonberry: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:
There is somebody that scored 91 in the first exams and when his certificate was checked, it was discovered that he is a first class graduate. The commission offered to give him the appointment immediately buy the guy is nowhere to be found. His number is not going through neither is he replying the mail sent to him. Why this? Just to encourage someone that the process is going to be transparent, just and fair. Don't give up.

Please I don't understand you, are you an applicant or an insider?

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by moonberry: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
backT:
Good afternoon House,
I want to congratulate those that participated in the second round of the recruitment exercise. This process is going to be transparent, just and fair. I also want to inform you that another exam will be conducted in January, 2023 for those that might scale through the second stage. The reason for the exam is to trim the number to a reasonable level so as to call them for interview. During the last exam, about 8000 applicants participated. The number will be trim down to 4000 for next stage which will happen in January. The expected number of people that will be employed is about 150. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Freka(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
I haven’t received a mail from them which means nobody has gone for any interview wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: Danja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.