Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519278 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Those of you that made profit on the transport reimbursement should please gather the money lets use it to eat asun and beer this weekend. You know yourself, don't let me start calling names.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by acctantd(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shukusheka:
Those of you that made profit on the transport reimbursement should please gather the money lets use it to eat asun and beer this weekend. You know yourself, don't let me start calling names.
How much did they pay bro? My alert no dey show until I get to bank
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by acctantd(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Unstoppable100:
cool shocked shocked hope say no be payoff
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
acctantd:

cool shocked shocked hope say no be payoff
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by TariqK: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
acctantd:

I heard they paid transport today. Who else received
Yeah.
It's true

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
hayzhed:

You and this your dot grin
Tell us something na.

Lol… no info o

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2023
TariqK:

Yeah.
It's true

Was the money paid to everyone that attended the interview like they said?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2023
purehustle101:

Was the money paid to everyone that attended the interview like they said?

I guess so. Did you make it to the interview stage? Have you been paid?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
I praise the NERC management for the transparent hitch-free process!

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
blackpanda:

Whatever may be the outcome at the end, I also want to commend them for the work done so far. Going through what some persons have negatively predicted about the recruitment, they (the management) have proven to do things differently from the normal. We hope other MDAs can follow same path.

Congratulations to all who will eventually make it at the end. Nigeria shall be great again, Amen.

14 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
blackpanda:

I didn't get an invite but i commend them. They really tried.

Please if you guys have any remote job vacancy, let me know. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by romeoetin(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wheingo35:

The NDPHCN that does in-person interview even for their interns not to talk about permanent staff. My classmate works there too, and below is their internship recruitment as at May 2022.

'As part our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, NDPHC is introducing a 12-month paid internship programme, which focuses on capacity building and skills development for young Nigerian Engineering graduates between the ages of 18 – 26 years.

Eligible candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for an online Aptitude Test. Candidates who pass the online test will thereafter be invited for an In-Person Oral Interview.'

Do you know their pay grade?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 1:49am On Mar 04, 2023
acctantd:

How much did they pay bro? My alert no dey show until I get to bank

I was paid 10k
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cmason: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Any updates?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
🤔
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is like update no dey again
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Light100: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
freddybonz:
Is like update no dey again

Please if anybody has an update, let us know o.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
All reliable sources sef don taya for NERC
Light100:

Please if anybody has an update, let us know o.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
nairalanderfan:
Lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Have APLs been shared now?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
nairalanderfan:
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Have APLs been shared now?
Did u hear anything?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Otilo!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2023
ProIT:
Otilo!
LoL..... wetin happen?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by flowwolf09: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Mails are expected to drop today, 16 March 2023.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2023
flowwolf09:
Wow, that's great news..... this info is 100% legit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
flowwolf09:
Any update about the mails?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cmason: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Twas only a hunch
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
cmason:
Twas only a hunch
Oh , okay.....I see
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
yeah
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
leVipere:
yeah. the political candidates have been invited
When did this happen pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.