Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518753 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
yshassan:
Insha Allah we will be contact before swearing-in the new govt, so hopefully between April and May

Amen. March is almost over.
But, I have been thinking about the tasks ahead of the new employees. This recruitment is about a year old. Does it mean all the jobs is waiting for the employees to come on board and do them?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
hausawa1:

Amen. March is almost over.
But, I have been thinking about the tasks ahead of the new employees. This recruitment is about a year old. Does it mean all the jobs is waiting for the employees to come on board and do them?

You sef, thinking about work load before APL arrives? Let’s just exercise patience and focus on our current lives.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
They actually lack staff. I was reading a stat of their employees from their report of 2021, they had only 3 analyst I and 1 analyst II. That's just 4 mid level staff, and they've not done any employment since then, and have had a few retirements. They had 97 staff in manager Cadre as at then.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
1lovetruth:
They actually lack staff. I was reading a stat of their employees from their report of 2021, they had only 3 analyst I and 1 analyst II. That's just 4 mid level staff, and they've not done any employment since then, and have had a few retirements. They had 97 staff in manager Cadre as at then.

8 storey organisation with only 4 middle level staffs! That's too few to manage the affairs of the Commission. As @charlesu49 rightly pointed out, let's focus on our current life. We shall succeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2023
any updates guys?
abi nerc don change their mind cancel the recruitment?
it'll be nice to know so as to move on

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Move on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Is the process over?
Unstoppable100:
Move on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Unstoppable100:
Move on
we move then

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shukusheka:
Lol, they won't answer us until June. When June comes, you will say I said so. grin

June, then. Or moving on?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Does anyone know anyone that has been contacted? I don’t…

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Cemsorcems: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
There is a lot of information going round that NERC has started another batch of recruitment? Who can validate this?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by shiningstar2023: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cemsorcems:
There is a lot of information going round that NERC has started another batch of recruitment? Who can validate this?

Someone should please confirm if this is true
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
shiningstar2023:

Someone should please confirm if this is true
List of successful candidates is not yet released. While it is a good idea to make up our minds towards accepting the outcome, I am still confident some will get through based on merit. I pray to be among them.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please why are some people saying they’ve called applicants? What really is the truth
hausawa1:

List of successful candidates is not yet released. While it is a good idea to make up our minds towards accepting the outcome, I am still confident some will get through based on merit. I pray to be among them.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Adadiadii:
Please why are some people saying they’ve called applicants? What really is the truth
I am not sure why some are claiming that applicants were called. May be some people derived pleasure in creating scenarios.
I am confident that it is not over. And when the commission finalises, even the not very successful are supposed to get notified.
We shall be among the successful ones. Amen.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amen 🙏🏾
hausawa1:

I am not sure why some are claiming that applicants were called. May be some people derived pleasure in creating scenarios.
I am confident that it is not over. And when the commission finalises, even the not very successful are supposed to get notified.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by simkris(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Amen
hausawa1:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2023
updaters! update!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
leVipere:
updaters! update!
Lol...no be small updaters, although some pple claim politically connected individuals have resumed but I don't know how valid that is
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
🤔

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by acctantd(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol...no be small updaters, although some pple claim politically connected individuals have resumed but I don't know how valid that is
Na the same "claimer" still dey ask "updaters" for update. 😆
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
acctantd:

Lol....na why wise men of old say wahala no good na
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
acctantd:

E shock you? grin grin cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
hayzhed:

E shock you? grin grin cheesy
my updates still stands. go and very instead of making ignorant mockery
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Vicclef: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
leVipere:

my updates still stands. go and very instead of making ignorant mockery

Your update is not genuine, no one has been contacted yet.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vicclef:

okey engineer Sanusi Garba
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gfan(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vicclef:

He is right 💯 few persons have been contacted.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gfan:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gfan:

Interesting, u know anyone personally that has been contacted and when?,
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
freddybonz:

Interesting, u know anyone personally that has been contacted and when?,
dude! you can believe or not, wouldn't make a difference
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
leVipere:

dude! you can believe or not, wouldn't make a difference
Is they a reason u like sounding unnecessarily rude?, I only asked a polite question for clarity so as to know how to follow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.