Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519368 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
freddybonz:

When did this happen pls?
today
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
leVipere:

today
Okay, thank....one last question, were they contacted via email or their connects informed them ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
freddybonz:

Okay, thank....one last question, were they contacted via email or their connects informed them ?
contacted but not via mail, as i heard
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2023
leVipere:

contacted but not via mail, as i heard
Okay, thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Vicclef: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please how genuine is this update.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Vicclef:
Please how genuine is this update.
you can believe it or not. what difference does it makes?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Vicclef: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
leVipere:

you can believe it or not. what difference does it makes?

I need to confirm for personal reason datz why not that m saying it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please, anyone aware of the category of those invited? Or whether all successful candidates or only part are contacted?
Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
hausawa1:
Please, anyone aware of the category of those invited? Or whether all successful candidates or only part are contacted?
Thanks.
just the privileged
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
leVipere:

just the privileged

Wow! This answer. At least I am glad that somebody responded. However, it didn't answer my question in anyway.
While I hope you made it, I am still hopeful to be successful.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
No one has been contacted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Unstoppable100:
Okay, do u have an idea when pple would be contacted?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
No idea
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Unstoppable100:
I want to believe this information. For, based on what we heard and saw, even the political candidates must have passed through the process to be considered.

I know that soon, successful candidates will be contacted. I pray to be among the successful.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
hausawa1:

Wow! This answer. At least I am glad that somebody responded. However, it didn't answer my question in anyway.
While I hope you made it, I am still hopeful to be successful.
there is a provision for the political elites candidates and those on merits. I'm also hoping for merit
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
hausawa1:

I want to believe this information. For, based on what we heard and saw, even the political candidates must have passed through the process to be considered.

I know that soon, successful candidates will be contacted. I pray to be among the successful.

That's what your mind is telling you...that's what you wanna & prefer to believe. The guy that posted the initial calling-up statement knows what he was saying...he's definite & not mincing ideas
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
eddie7:

That's what your mind is telling you...that's what you wanna & prefer to believe. The guy that posted the initial calling-up statement knows what he was saying...he's definite & not mincing ideas
Did u hear thesame thing as well?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
freddybonz:

Did u hear thesame thing as well?

Nope. Judging from comments here and based on what the country has turned into regarding recruitment. I have an experience or two in that regards
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
eddie7:

Nope. Judging from comments here and based on what the country has turned into regarding recruitment. I have an experience or two in that regards

I understand your point as well as his point. But, the absence of enough information, leaves me with no option than to just believe.

If however, is a matter of belief, I prefer to believe with what I believe. Despite all odds, there is still hope for Nigeria. I hope somewhere sometime we will get things right.

If don't have that belief, I wouldn't have seek to contribute in the regulatory commission.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Take the probability of this job as 50% and plan towards whatever may be the outcome. If you are lucky to get in, Glory be to God, but if not, still give thanks to God and move on. Possibly, God has prepared something better for you in future. I have long decided to ignore whatever infos I see here because most of them are not posted with good intents. Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be, will be).

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2023
hayzhed:
Take the probability of this job as 50% and plan towards whatever may be the outcome. If you are lucky to get in, Glory be to God, but if not, still give thanks to God and move on. Possibly, God has prepared something better for you in future. I have long decided to ignore whatever infos I see here because most of them are not posted with good intents. Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be, will be).
if someone posts something that is not in line with what you hoped for then its not with good intent right? so mature

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2023
leVipere:

if someone posts something that is not in line with what you hoped for then its not with good intent right? so mature
Is English your problem? Or probably you are one of those who post such grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
March is almost over, what's going on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
please how true is this?
Unstoppable100:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
freddybonz:
March is almost over, what's going on
I think very soon. Hopefully this week. Let's just keep praying for success.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Adadiadii:
please how true is this?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pls how much is the salary for senior manager. i want to check something
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
hausawa1:

I think very soon. Hopefully this week. Let's just keep praying for success.
Lol, they won't answer us until June. When June comes, you will say I said so. grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shukusheka:
Lol, they won't answer us until June. When June comes, you will say I said so. grin
But why June?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shukusheka:
Did u get a first hand info on this or u are just postulating? Ur answer would be important sir

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
freddybonz:

Did u get a first hand info on this or u are just postulating? Ur answer would be important sir
Insha Allah we will be contact before swearing-in the new govt, so hopefully between April and May

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.