Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519313 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
purehustle101:
These evening
Okay, thank you sir....the HR called him I suppose
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
freddybonz:

Okay, thank you sir....the HR called him I suppose
did he get a mail??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:49pm On May 11, 2023
I know of two people that were called unofficially by someone in the know informing them of their status. They were however instructed to await the official call from the HR team.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2023
1lovetruth:
I know of two people that were called unofficially by someone in the know informing them of their status. They were however instructed to await the official call from the HR team.
Yeah, things might go down tomorrow, nothing officially really happened today
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2023
People are receiving calls
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2023
Unstoppable100:
People are receiving calls

Who are the people..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2023
leVipere:

did he get a mail??

No
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:06pm On May 11, 2023
Just received the call guys. It's happening, good luck to you all.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
1lovetruth:
Just received the call guys. It's happening, good luck to you all.
Congratulations bro....the HR guys called you this night?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
freddybonz:

Congratulations bro....the HR guys called you this night?

Yeah. That Apl collection starts from tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2023
1lovetruth:

Yeah. That Apl collection is starts from tomorrow.
Alright so I heard aswell.... congratulations once again bro
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by asaleh96: 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations.
Please what cadre did you apply for?
1lovetruth:

Yeah. That Apl collection is starts from tomorrow.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
freddybonz:

Alright so I heard aswell.... congratulations once again bro
Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:27pm On May 11, 2023
asaleh96:
Congratulations.
Please what cadre did you apply for?
Analyst
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2023
Alright... So I just got called too and we have to be there in person for collection ourselves within a week. The HR lady mentioned they were mandated to reach out to everyone successful today so hang tight if you are yet to get, it will come along.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by asaleh96: 9:32pm On May 11, 2023
Alright. Best wishes in your career at NERC
1lovetruth:

Analyst
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2023
charlesu49:
Alright... So I just got called too and we have to be there in person for collection ourselves within a week. The HR lady mentioned they were mandated to reach out to everyone successful today so hang tight if you are yet to get, it will come along.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by asaleh96: 9:35pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations. Best wishes
charlesu49:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:40pm On May 11, 2023
asaleh96:
Alright. Best wishes in your career at NERC

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2023
1lovetruth:

Thank you bro

Hello big man, I sent you a msg, can you check?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 10:46pm On May 11, 2023
charlesu49:

Hello big man, I sent you a msg, can you check?

Bro, the email I used on my profile is a disposable address, I don't have access to it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2023
1lovetruth:

Bro, the email I used on my profile is a disposable address, I don't have access to it.

Piece the link below together, join and drop a hello,

htt
ps://chat.
whatsapp.
com/Eg6rzmywvQx1DHYm5ZvB1B

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2023
asaleh96:
Congratulations. Best wishes
I appreciate bro
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2023
freddybonz:

Congratulations

I appreciate bro.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by princejohnard(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2023
Please, what cadre do you applied for

charlesu49:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crazeworld(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2023
charlesu49:
Good news. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 12:19am On May 12, 2023
Congrats to those that got ..
Is there anyone who didnt do the interview but got a call to pick up APL?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 12:26am On May 12, 2023
Kolabajo:

This question get as e be o... I doubt you will ever get an answer grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 1:03am On May 12, 2023
Lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2023
Kolabajo:
Your connect tell u something ni
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 6:26am On May 12, 2023
Not sure all the interviewed has been call yet talk more of the not interviewed category.
But mayb u cud wait for ur connect as somebody said, hope say u no pay the connect Sha make e no b one chance
Kolabajo:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mostaf: 7:05am On May 12, 2023
Hello guys, is like only customer complaint analyst were invite??

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.