Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517570 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AlienRobot: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com

For NERC study pack
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ezyfai: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ezyfai:
Good morning,pls I also need the NERC past questions
Pls send to ezeogwumchibuzo7@gmail.com
God bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Theboy21: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bomgirl:

Hi. Please can you send to me? deethaokoro@gmail.com. thanks

dare2011 post=116783263:
charlesu49:

Hello, I know you’re quite busy, please can you share with me?

exquisite_tripplex@yahoo.com

Thanks man.
[quote author=dare2011 post=116783263]
. Check
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Theboy21: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
charlesu49:

Hello, I know you’re quite busy, please can you share with me?

exquisite_tripplex@yahoo.com

Thanks man.
check
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Theboy21: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
lasgidi4rv:

@Theboy21, please accept that I send you dm.
i have issue with my mail... Email me @Talk2andre21@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shaev7(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
dubaino:
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC"wink hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. NERC is an independent regulatory institution created under the provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act. Our head office is in Abuja but the Commission has office presence in most states of the Federation.

In pursuit of the mandate of the Commission, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the following broad areas of our activities:

i. Market & Competition analysis
ii. Utility rate setting
iii. Electrical Engineering
iv. Consumer protection
v. Finance & Accounting
vi. Data Acquisition and analytics
vii. Legal, Licensing & litigation
viii. Enforcement and Compliance
ix. General Administration

The detailed list of vacancies is available on the application portal.

Method of Application:
If you are interested in a fulfilling professional career at NERC, please log on to careers.nerc.gov.ng and follow the instructions for the application. Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission. Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.

The closing date for the online application is 15th July, 2022 at 12:00 (midnight)
Hello
Please can I get past questions for NERC? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Samplex10: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent

Good evening boss,
Can you also assist me with the past q at saminusimon@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by fredcomsat: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kindly help
ifivieolori@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by potentialp: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shaev7:

Hello
Please can I get past questions for NERC? Thanks

Please, kindly share the past questions with me. Here's my email address: emokpeters@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yusufhaji(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
Sent
please I need it too my email is Attayusuf@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by awardeez: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please help thy brethren - awardeez@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jerrydox(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please, I need the past questions, too.

jerrydox@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent

Good evening please I would appreciate if you can send the past questions to me too. edwardfola@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dedonrukky: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls, am also in need of the past questions. I will be grateful for your kind gesture. Help a brother. Send to rukevwe17@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by oluDharay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
i have issue with my mail... Email me @Talk2andre21@gmail.com

Please help me too with the past questions
oludharay@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
check
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Emm86: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ustec:

Thanks
pls can you forward it too to me mail..., kayodeadewumi11@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mbuta20: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
Sent
b
Please share the past question, belloumar10@gmail.com... God bless you sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by U13WR1xxx: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can PDF file be uploaded here? If not through WhatsApp or mail. Educate yourself pls
blackpanda:

Nobody is chatting u. Post what u have or rest.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by U13WR1xxx: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yes
Superboss:

Please, do you have the past questions and answers?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sirvic29(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please I need NERC pass questions. This is my email victor.ebereu@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Whole thread now is about PQ. PQ that's just regular GMAT questions passed off as NERC PQ. Who has the energy to be sending outdated PQ to 100 of people. Where is that guy that's talking about drive link or whatever? Where is he now? E dey sweet for mouth, saw this coming from miles away.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol all these requests for past questions. The person that has it can actually just put in on Google Drive and share a link. How many mails can you send?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Haha.. do you get! It's so ridiculous!

Idrismusty97:
Whole thread now is about PQ. PQ that's just regular GMAT questions passed off as NERC PQ. Who has the energy to be sending outdated PQ to 100 of people. Where is that guy that's talking about drive link or whatever? Where is he now? E dey sweet for mouth, saw this coming from miles away.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check mail

Tanks alot
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by IyaTola: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
ade014ril:

Kindly chat up the number on my profile to be added to the group
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Chidoy: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check mail

Please I need it. manchidoy@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Chomsky1967(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Very annoying! And I can bet you more than half won't even go through the questions from the first to the last question

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Spiderb: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
IyaTola:
Kindly chat up the number on my profile to be added to the group
please add me to the WhatsApp group 08064363621

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shaev7(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
potentialp:

Please, kindly share the past questions with me. Here's my email address: emokpeters@yahoo.co.uk

I also need it. I don't have it

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by IyaTola: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Spiderb:
please add me to the WhatsApp group 08064363621
chat the number on my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.