Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517438 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Ghomzysarah:
Goodmorning , please can you help me with NERC past questions ,I am also preparing for the exams too . Here's my mail : ghomurensarah@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless
sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Efosa84: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Pls help transfer the nerc past questions to me @ irediaefosa@gmail.com

Tnks!!!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
adeyemoelect:
The good team,

Please kindly forward NERC PAST QUESTION to adeyemoelect@gmail.com

Thanks so greatly that I appreciate you
Sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Efosa84:
Pls help transfer the nerc past questions to me @ irediaefosa@gmail.com

Tnks!!!
Sent bro
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ezyfai: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning,pls I also need the NERC past questions
Pls send to ezeogwumchibuzo7@gmail.com
God bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by henroo2003: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Pls I need NERC PQ too....

Pls help send to henroo2003@yahoo.com..

I appreciate sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2022
paulobi:

Pls if you have gotten the past question do send to me.
paulzy2k5@gmail.com

Thanks
Sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2022
henroo2003:
Pls I need NERC PQ too....

Pls help send to henroo2003@yahoo.com..

I appreciate sir
Sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Ezyfai:
Good morning,pls I also need the NERC past questions
Pls send to ezeogwumchibuzo7@gmail.com
God bless
sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by harrijay: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Hello please kindly forward the past questions to me too. Sheriffharry@gmail.com
God Bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kunleee(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning, pls I also need the NERC past questions
Pls send to kasaliadekunle@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2022
harrijay:
Hello please kindly forward the past questions to me too. Sheriffharry@gmail.com
God Bless
Sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
kunleee:
Good morning, pls I also need the NERC past questions
Pls send to kasaliadekunle@gmail.com
God bless you
Sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by mumilaw: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent

Good morning,

Pls send me the NERC past questions please. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wendy24(f): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Please l need past questions. Kindly send to eevcmae@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
mumilaw:

Good morning,

Pls send me the NERC past questions please. Thank you in anticipation. My email is mauonajite@gmail.com.
sent

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by mumilaw: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent

Thank you so much
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by TariqK: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Pls can someone send the link to the whatsapp group
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by harrijay: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks
harrijay@yahoo.com
NERC pq
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Emmyvics: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Jennygold111:
How can any folks not received a common test invitation? Not even interview.

Something is wrong here.

I just got an invite two days ago. But it's online interview. Who have idea of how it works.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hassan9786: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Kindly help me with the past question too as I am also preparing for the exam
Here is my mail adegbengahassan@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent

Bro abeg send me too. My exam is on Thursday
Ojokolawolesamuel20@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Patrickker(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent
Please, i need it too. You can kindly send it to my email please: all4pat001@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Emmyvics:

I just got an invite two days ago. But it's online interview. Who have idea of how it works.
Like the nature of the test or what's your question precisely
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent
Pls send to bemsmith4u@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Beebody007: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Kindly send past questions to dr.crown54@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idbaba01: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
@ princefola. Abeg send to your guy idbabaandomonla@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ngo4hel: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning friend, please kindly send the past question to me too. usakyuhelW@gmail.com. God bless you sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ajumsy1(f): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Please abeg ooo.....kindly help with the past questions. Thanks and God bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kayi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hi guys, someone asked whether calculator is allowed, nobody answered and I add whether the test is conducted through camera , what is done to ensure that no one will write the test for another. Please those with former experience should enlight us. My regards.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Azeezco008: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can the test be written on phone or it has to be on a laptop or computer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.