Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519264 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by paulobi: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please anyone that have the past question and answer do send to my mail
paulzy2k5@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by paulobi: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMMNIG:

Thanks in anticipation.
Please can you send me the passed question sir. ehismiller@gmail.com. Regards.

Pls if you have gotten the past question do send to me.
paulzy2k5@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by davpraise: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Please anyone with the past questions please send it to me God bless u
Davpraise14@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blaze7x(m): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.

Please kindly send to me
adebayoemmanuel21@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Donfasa: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2022
For testmi screenshot questions WhatsApp me on 08021095155
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=abdulrafiuimam post=116763627][/quote]
For Leks to have gotten all that information on sending invites correct, I think he has earned the right to be respected. Even though I know he isn't doing it for clout and all that negative stuff, I think we should respect his space and not push him away because you "feel" 70 is too small.
Cheers to a lovely day ahead.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LEGALSER: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.

Pls can you send to me as well? My mail is bennycreamy@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2022
U13WR1xxx:
NERC PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER IS AVAILABLE CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP
08083996095. THE EARLIER THE BETTER

Please, do you have the past questions and answers?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check email cheesy cheesy

Pls, if you have the NERC past questions & answers, do kindly share with me via emmytony247@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Notimeisano:
thanks brother - I extended the favour to bout 15 people from this page this early morning. I hope they all got it.

Greetings compatriot.
Please, kindly share the NERC material with me via emmytony247@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Alienist: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Can someone be kind enough to put the past question in Google drive and share the link?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Azeezco008: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Anyone with the past questions should please send to my email
Azeezroqeeb1996@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Done

Thanks sir!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Damishiver: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning,

Can someone please forward a copy of the Nerc past question to my mail.

samuelsamperor@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dappa123: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2022
The NERC past question was organized by a different consultant. The expected exams will be handled by Testmi, a different consultant entirely again. I will advise you take a clue from past questions from NCDMB exams and also attack your GmaTs. Merit will be favored.
Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by adeyemoelect: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2022
The good team,

Please kindly forward NERC PAST QUESTION to adeyemoelect@gmail.com

Thanks so greatly that I appreciate you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jayden12345: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Kind hearted peeps.

Kindly assist me with past questions via obasidazzling@gmail.com please.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxcy35: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2022
GStarr:
For testmi past question and answer,

Send a mail to impeccablegee@gmail.com

Please here is my mail too dzyusuf3 @gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AlienRobot: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2022
For recently conducted NERC past question and answer,

Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shina500(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Not NERC past questions but Testmi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Theboy21: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Superboss:

Pls, if you have the NERC past questions & answers, do kindly share with me via emmytony247@gmail.com.
Thanks
Check mail
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Theboy21: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Damishiver:
Good morning,

samuelsamperor@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Check mail

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by momysgirly(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2022
[1quote author=Amaifycyn post=116748963]

Done[/quote]

Please help me momyzgirly@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by momysgirly(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check mail
Please forward to me

Momyzgirly@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by momysgirly(f): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning,

Momyzgirly@gmail.com

God bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by skipo01: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check mail
Please kindly send it to ishaq014real@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by momysgirly(f): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Theboy21:
Check mail

Please resend didn't see it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ghomzysarah(f): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Goodmorning , please can you help me with NERC past questions ,I am also preparing for the exams too . Here's my mail : ghomurensarah@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Efosa84: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Pls can someoy forward nerc past questions to me at

irediaefosa@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2022
momysgirly:
Good morning,

Momyzgirly@gmail.com

God bless
sent
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Efosa84:
Pls can someoy forward nerc past questions to me at

irediaefosa@gmail.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.