Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518439 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ajexx(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
which of the office are you talk about cos am also from Kaduna
Sierrasix:
yes most of their state offices. They are all under department of consumer affairs. If you have problem with discos you go and make your complain that's all some times no one even goes to make complain. I have been their severally. Especially the Kaduna office. It was like a small shop sef. But they have changed the office, they have rented a new one.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by oluDharay(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Judolisco:
drop mail now
Please, I won't mind getting the PDF also. Thanks

oludharay@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by saxoholic1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
How can you write an online exam and you won't see your scores immediately.....this people want use us catch fun again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
saxoholic1:
How can you write an online exam and you won't see your scores immediately.....this people want use us catch fun again....
Nothing wrong here, most important thing is moving on to the next stage. They can keep the scores.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Youngdokz: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Judolisco:
drop mail now
adedokunseunadesegun@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Usmanbaro(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
micflo28:
please send me the pdf too munachiso4u@gmail.com
Please send me the PDF.
usmanabdullahibaro@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Let's hope the interviews hold this year. there's still 3 months left.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
If the process is not concluded this year, then it will go the way of the rest inconclusive recruitments !
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Neyozak: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Judolisco:
drop mail now
I beg:
okunadeniyi@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by micflo28(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please will experience count in the recruitment
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
micflo28:
Please will experience count in the recruitment

Sure! The first phase screening was based on that...
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
AiiJay22:

Please can you send me the PDF material so i can study for future purpose. Thanks n God bless you. Here's my mail: jonahprincess288@gmail.com

Please I am interested too
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Judolisco:
I've sent it... U can check ur spam folder

Please I've not seen mine.
sire.mody9912@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Onyi2008: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pls send me the PDF questions to my email address judexontop@gmail.com
Thanks.
Judolisco:
lol... I have seen most of dis questions now as pdf... In fact I did not read most of it I jst pick d correct answer and move... Someone posted d pdf years back on nairaland.. They're dragnet questions freely available online
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Judolisco:
I've sent it... U can check ur spam folder

Chief I sent you a dm. Can you please send the material to me thanks.

Samuelaanu2015@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:58am On Sep 24, 2022
nonireel:
Let's hope the interviews hold this year. there's still 3 months left.
Buhari is leaving so they will 100% wrap it up before next election and likely filled it up with their people. Whether merit or magu magu i am sure it will be concluded before next election, if they didn't get back to anyone by election just know they have filled up the slots already.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ayobami1990: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2022
iminabo:
Please send to me as well, speaktosylvester@gmail.com
Thanks.
please I need it too
harunaayobami01@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ayobami1990: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2022
micflo28:
please share the pdf with me munachiso4u@gmail.com
Pls share
harunaayobami01@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jakes02(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2022
I don't if some people use phones in carrying out their test

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abolarinwac: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Don't know.... but nothingisimpossible in Nigeria. Interview and documentation might be done simultaneously. �
onyiokoye:
Is it possible to go straight to documentation after aptitude test?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by joy4real1(f): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Jakes02:
I don't if some people use phones in carrying out their test
i used my mobile phone
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Okay. Let's see how you're going to pass if you picked 60 wrong answers randomly. You were just lucky to pass the NCDMB one because most of the random answers you picked were correct. That doesn't mean you will always be lucky. Stop arguing blindly and accept the fact that you're wrong.
Control7:

Na English u dey speak, I didn't read in the instructions that the test is based on percentile or whatever. I finished everything, the ones I don't know I pick any option and moved on, did same for NCDMB yet I passed and uploaded documents. From experience, don't leave any question unanswered. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:
Okay. Let's see how you're going to pass if you picked 60 wrong answers randomly. You were just lucky to pass the NCDMB one because most of the random answers you picked were correct. That doesn't mean you will always be lucky. Stop arguing blindly and accept the fact that you're wrong.

How sure are you that the 80 questions one answered was even all correct?
The same way one would rush to pick an answer and be wrong is same way one will settle down and pick an answer and would still be wrong..

Trust me some guessed answers are sometimes the correct answers. Just saying

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
The last time I checked, understanding a question before answering is better than guessing. This is a blind argument. You're wrong. End of discussion.
Edonnaa:

How sure are you that the 80 questions one answered was even all correct?
The same way one would rush to pick an answer and be wrong is same way one will settle down and pick an answer and would still be wrong..

Trust me some guessed answers are sometimes the correct answers. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:

Omoh, bros relax, d dude was just saying he read and answered those he is sure of, but instead of leaving d remaining ones empty, He randomly guessed them...no be medical exams be dis, na just CBT, he is trying to improve his chances, even if a quarter of those random ans are correct, it would go a long way as opposed to guaranteed zero by leaving them empty

13 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by alamercy: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2022
kindly send me the PDF as well on this email alamercy@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Damfostopper(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
I was busy checking my yahoo mail for test invites 2 weeks ago...I just entered my Gmail now com see as dem been send invite for me to take the test since Thursday by 12pm...chai...and time iyaff pass now
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:

That means you miss 60 marks. Simple, better than leaving it blank.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:
The last time I checked, understanding a question before answering is better than guessing. This is a blind argument. You're wrong. End of discussion.

I once had an impromptu exam which I scored 74 and it was mostly guess work..

Speaking from experience, so don't talk down on other people choices..
Peace

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:

Both arguments are right. If you're very good, take your time to answer correctly. I think that was your point. On the other side, if you are not sure of your ability to answer the questions, keep guessing as lead by your spirit is a good way instead of leaving blank.

But the basic of the arguments had earlier been addressed. Guessing most of the answers and finished on time is not better than taking your time to answer many correctly if you know the answers to the questions. Probability of passed for guessing answers is 1 in 20 people. Probability of passed for answering correctly is 1 in 3 people

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by victoremuchay: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
When will people be contacted for the next stage?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.