Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517606 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Carliel8(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
victoremuchay:
When will people be contacted for the next stage?

This should be the topic now not all these arguments

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Zagabronx1: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carliel8:

This should be the topic now not all these arguments

when you try to login with correct password and username and you are denied entry just know that the shortlisted have been contacted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thank you. You're the only one who understands my point. The rest are just arguing blindly.
Olowozain:

Both arguments are right. If you're very good, take your time to answer correctly. I think that was your point. On the other side, if you are not sure of your ability to answer the questions, keep guessing as lead by your spirit is a good way instead of leaving blank.

But the basic of the arguments had earlier been addressed. Guessing most of the answers and finished on time is not better than taking your time to answer many correctly if you know the answers to the questions. Probability of passed for guessing answers is 1 in 20 people. Probability of passed for answering correctly is 1 in 3 people
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is not true.
Zagabronx1:

when you try to login with correct password and username and you are denied entry just know that the shortlisted have been contacted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jerrydox(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
I was informed that those who logged in but were denied access to take the test are those whose names were specially requested by the organization. That they met the requirements of the organization and therefore were excepted from writting the test.
Someone should verify also.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
onyiokoye:
This is not true.
What about those that were unable to set their phone to selfie camera before starting the test,I hope they won't use that to disqualify them
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jerrydox:
I was informed that those who logged in but were denied access to take the test are those whose names were specially requested by the organization. That they met the requirements of the organization and therefore were excepted from writting the test.
Omo, this one strong.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please who has the NERC recruiters' contact?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zagabronx1:

Please, is this information true?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Carliel8(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rumor has it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Omexx: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carliel8:
Rumor has it
Rumor always has it

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jerrydox:

Informed by who, oga.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crazeworld(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jerrydox:
Abeg no vex for my question o, pesin wey inform you no verify the information?

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Crazeworld:
Indeed, na Crazeworld we gather dey.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by DarkShades: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
My fellow candidates with blank/empty "Exam Status", any luck? I have sent them email and also dropped a message with the chat BOT but no response.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Crazeworld:

Very good question.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pwetiechi(f): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Judolisco:
I can share u d pdf... It has d answers with explanations...
Kindly share with me runwoke@gmail.com
5hank you very much!!!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by alabi20k: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Pls share me too
alabi20k@engineer.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Lies
Jerrydox:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Dashboard has changed.

Pls try to login
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by mmtukur: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2022
smiley
darado:
Dashboard has changed.

Pls try to login
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gwintech: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Changed to what ??
Please STOP bn mischievous and behave matured
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2022
See the new look

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Gwintech:
Changed to what ??
Please STOP bn mischievous and behave matured

See the new look above. Was it like b4?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Any one with EXAMINATION RESULT PAGE showing number of questions?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gwintech: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Congrats just put in your very best, I believe your in progress, success ahead.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Gwintech:
Congrats just put in your very best, I believe your in progress, success ahead.

Thank you GWINTECH. Na so the life be oooooo.
All the best to all of us.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2022
What position did you apply for?
darado:

Thank you GWINTECH. Na so the life be oooooo.
All the best to all of us.

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by engineerTDH: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Many people was not able to write because of the traffic.... They should have given dragnet the contract ,instead of testmi.... Wish you guys that wrote success....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Preshhy: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
darado:
See the new look

Mine hasn't changed o sad
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2022
darado:
Any one with EXAMINATION RESULT PAGE showing number of questions?

Yes same here 189, test 1 experience hire
Hope is a sign of progress I applied for SM Distribution
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Yandemprot: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.