Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? (831 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / My Ordeal With My Worker Today. / Funkam Logistics (shipping and procurement Agent 100% legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Funkam logistics was suggested to me by my brother, I decided to use her services, I wanted to order alot of stuff but decided to test the waters with something small, biggest mistake I made was trusting her despite the several reviews i have seen from others, this person is a Cunning, extremely wicked and insensitive scammer, she posted her terms with high shipping rate that changes all the time, I thought maybe her services were professional hence the charges, I paid for the order on 4th of April, she ordered my stuff and waited for the delivery, only for her to tell me on 16th of April that all she ordered have been recieved except one, our waiting period went from 1-7 days to a month and some week, her excuse was the seller couldn't ship because of COVID lockdown, she later asked me on 23rd of April if I want us to keep waiting, and I told her yes, waited for two more weeks and on 27th of April I asked her to ship my goods and refund the ones she didn't receive, she said she will ship it the following week, but she didn't ship it that week and on 3rd may she sent me a picture of the supposed weigh of my goods, she only showed me the weigh instead of the full picture with my goods on it, I suspected foul play, I knew she inflated the kg but I asked her to ship it anyway, and on may 14 she chat me up that she's awaiting the delivery of my goods, two days later I asked her if she's still awaiting the delivery of my goods, she read my chats and never replied, she didn't get the goods until may 19 almost three weeks, this doesn't include the months of waiting for lockdown in china
normal shipping is 10-14 days, but my goods spent more than 14days to get to Nigeria, and when it did she charged me for normal shipping, on that may 19 she calculated my charges and it was 41493, total for the goods I ordered is 61148, so I paid more than half of the total fees for shipping only, I asked her to weigh it again and send me full pics this time, but she adamantly refused that I should pay the shipping, if I don't pay she won't reply me.

the shipping was more than half of what I ordered, it cost me 60k to order and shipping charges were 40k, she removed my refund and there's 30k left to pay, I paid the 30k on 3rd of June, I asked her to give me her address so I can come pick the goods myself because I know they'll be another issue if she waybill it, at that point I was so tired of everything I couldn't wait for the nightmare to be over, but she replied me like a robot, she won't give me an address, she must be the one to ship it, she will order u to do what she wants and won't have any further conversation after that like a mindless robot, she blatantly refused to give me an address, this is how scammers behave, so she waybill it after I paid 2500, now the idiot who she sent to waybill it didn't get the driver's number, so I have no one to call if I don't see my goods, I complained and her excuse was, she's not operating a transport company that I should wait for a call, I waited and waited since that 3rd June to 6th June, I am yet to get a call, I went to every park in search of my goods and no one has any knowledge of it, they even claim they haven't seen it before, so that's how what I ordered got lost between this wicked and insensitive scammer and her stupid dispatcher, she claims she has integrity but no she's a lowly thieving scammer, she inflated the kg of my goods, I asked her to weigh it and send me full picture of my goods, she refused, she only showed the weigh and what is written on it, and when she tell you anything, she won't reply you again until you do what she ordered you to do, sending the goods to my location she handed it over to one inconsiderate and rude person who gave it to God knows who, he didn't give me a number to even call and know the whereabouts of my goods, she claimed she sent it on Saturday that the will call me, I waited from Saturday till Monday I didn't get a call and all she could say was it's all my fault, I am the type of customer you don't work with, this devil has harmed me in many ways yet she claims it's my fault.

I intend selling the goods, the buyers got angry and demanded a refund when they started feeling I have scam them, I refunded all of them, the goods I was supposed to get in two weeks has become something I waited for two months and some weeks

The goods she claimed she waybilled since Saturday I am yet to get it three days later, she doesn't care what happens to the goods, afterall she has made her money, I started going from park to park looking for my goods and they all said they don't have my stuff, like it was never sent, patronizing funkam is the greatest mistake I have ever made, it was unhappy, miserable and I was thoroughly frustrated, integrity is our watchword that's her motto but she's the opposite of everything good, run whenever you see her, patronize her and all you'll get is agony, and pain, I never got what I ordered and my money wasn't refunded, and I don't feel frustrated anymore, but she won't keep what belongs to me, I'll do everything humanly possible to get my money back, if she prays to God and sleep well at night then she's a demon, the most wicked and despicable one because you wronged me on so many levels and it shall never be well with you, everything you loved in your life will be ruined.

This is her phone number 07031357996
Igbalajobi sunlanmi
Access bank

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by EmzyT: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by 2special(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Drop her phone number here....by the time 100 people call her to explain herself, she will be forced to listen to you.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is what her name on Truecaller is, if I had seen this I wouldn't have sent the money, I am open to suggestions on legal ways I can recover my money.

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have alot of screenshots, the debit alerts and everything, I will post them soon.

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by kelechi50: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
La-la please help Op by pushing it to the front page
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Still seeking advice, @papalasun is the thief's moniker.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
2special:
Drop her phone number here....by the time 100 people call her to explain herself, she will be forced to listen to you.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by xenastar(f): 2:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Too bad of her.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2022
xenastar:
Too bad of her.
This is even the tip of an iceberg, up till now my goods is nowhere to be found, seems she get away with everything, no one can call her to order.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by dauntless15(m): 4:33am On Jun 07, 2022
grin when I talked about this rude and cunning woman everyone thought I was just hating, next time you'll listen to people before making decisions, she's very good at covering her tracks, now her name has been linked with scams and scandals, a simple google search would do.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2022
dauntless15:
grin when I talked about this rude and cunning woman everyone thought I was just hating, next time you'll listen to people before making decisions, she's very good at covering her tracks, now her name has been linked with scams and scandals, a simple google search would do.
Should've listened honestly.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/223

Ordinarily, I ought to have ignored your messages, you said you were scammed by Funkam logistics .
was it that you paid and we didn't order your goods? or did we quote the wrong kg for you?
at least you need to explain how funkam cheated you.
I love to argue with proof.
it took your like forever before you made payment for your goods.
you eventually paid on Friday the 3rd of June 2022 at exactly 12..51pm I received the alert of your payment.
your goods were scheduled for waybill to your destination on Saturday. On Sunday morning around 7.20 am you sent me a message asking when you will receive the said goods and I advised you to wait till Monday.
On Monday morning I put a phone call to Mr. Chidi the Lagos manager of the company saddle with the responsibility to get your goods to the destination. I also forwarded the phone number of the manager to you. (VOICE NOTE ATTACHED BELOW)

My conclusion is very simple don't buy goods if you don't have money to pay for shipment.
you asked a question about why the shipping fee was higher than the cost of purchase, which shows you have no experience at all in the tarde .
in the introductory message sent to you, none of the fees were hidden, so kindly tell me in what way Funkam cheated you.
You can keep calling on your friends to make comments.
ALL I NEED IS PROOF THAT WE CHEATED YOU.

Our shipping rate for today is 9.6 dollars per kg which is always subject to change.
Funkam Logistics
integrity is our watchword

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Curdlebug(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

Ordinarily, I ought to have ignored your messages, you said you were scammed by Funkam logistics .
was it that your paid and we didn't order your goods? or did we quote the wrong kg for you?
you eventually paid on Friday the 3rd of June 2020 at exactly 12..51pm I received the alert of your payment.
your goods were scheduled for waybill to your destination on Saturday. On Sunday morning around 7.20 am you sent me a message asking when you will receive the said goods and I advised you to wait till Monday.
On Monday morning I put a phone call to Mr. Chidi the Lagos manager of the company saddle with the responsibility to get your goods to the destination. I also forward the phone number of the manager to you. (VOICE NOTE ATTACHED BELOW)

My conclusion is very simple don't buy goods if you don't have money to pay for shipment.
you asked a question about why the shipping fee was higher than the cost of purchase, which shows you have no experience at all in the tarde .
in the introductory message sent to you, none of the fees were hidden, so kindly tell me in what way Funkam cheated you.

Our shipping rate for today is 9.6 dollars per kg which is always subject to change.
Funkam Logistics

So the issue here is shipping fee?
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Curdlebug:

So the issue here is shipping fee?

for a better understanding of the issue kindly read here,
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by ComputipsTechDe: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
That's why I always use escrow service and encourage others to use escrow when dealing in things like this, especially in Nigeria. If a seller does not agree to escrow I move on just to avoid problem like this. I use https://payescrow.site always, keeps my money safe in case of F.Up and gives me peace of mind.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Curdlebug:

So the issue here is shipping's fee?
I didn't even get the package the idiot is talking about shipping fees.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2022
ComputipsTechDe:
That's why I always use escrow service and encourage others to use escrow when dealing in things like this, especially in Nigeria. If a seller does not agree to escrow I move on just to avoid problem like this. I use https://payescrow.site always, keeps my money safe in case of F.Up and gives me peace of mind.

We have received funds in Millions of naira, I won't want to even put a figure to it.
for a better understanding of who we are kindly click on the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/223 will do a better explanation
The ID papalaun was created way back 2007.
We ship heavy equipment and goods worth a lot more.
all I need is proof that we cheated him. importation is not meant for everyone
you need to be well informed about the pros and cons
all I see here is the wrong calculation of profit margin on goods purchased
don't buy goods if you dont have the money to ship.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

We have received funds in Millions of naira, I won't want to even put a figure to it.
for a better understanding of who we are a simple click on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/223 will do a better explanation
The ID papalaun was created way back 2007.
We ship heavy equipment and goods worth a lot more.
all I need is proof that we cheated him. importation is not meant for everyone
you need to be well informed about the pros and cons
all I see here is the wrong calculation of profit margin on goods purchased
don't buy goods if you dont have the money to ship.
What goods? The goods your imbecilic partner in crime sent to God knows where?
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
StylesX:
I didn't even get the package the idiot is talking about shipping fees.

you have the number of the courier manager, I just reached out to him and he told me he gave you all the needed information to pick up good at their office

I rest my case here.
like I said I need proof that we cheated you
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

you have the number of the courier manager, I just reached out to him and he told me he gave you all the needed information to pick up good at their office

I rest my case here.
like I said I need proof that we cheated you
Even if I post a thousand proof of what I went through, you'll still ask for proof that's how daft and demonic you are, I still haven't gotten my goods, you'll refund it don't worry, after I'm done soiling your reputation I'll tell you what's up, I won't waste time trading words with a woman.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Videour(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

was it that you paid and we didn't order your goods? or did we quote the wrong kg for you?
you eventually paid on Friday the 3rd of June 2022 at exactly 12..51pm I received the alert of your payment.
On Monday morning I put a phone call to Mr. Chidi the Lagos manager of the company saddle with the responsibility to get your goods to the destination. I also forwarded the phone number of the manager to you. (VOICE NOTE ATTACHED BELOW)

Funkam Logistics
the problem here is have he gotten the goods you waybill to him?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Videour(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

I heard you're a thief is it true? I just read a whole post about you. How can you tell someone his goods has been shipped "they'll call you" who are the 'they'? ....no waybill number, no drivers number , no logistics name. For someone who's "been long in this game" that's very unprofessional of you. Look at how you even chat like a robot all in the mname of professionalism...too bland, you don't connect to your clients at all. Are are a thief? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Videour:
I heard you're a thief is it true? I just read a whole post about you. How can you tell someone his goods has been shipped "they'll call you" who are the 'they'? ....no waybill number, no drivers number , no logistics name. For someone who's "been long in this game" that's very unprofessional of you. Look at how you even chat like a robot all in the mname of professionalism...too bland, you don't connect to your clients at all. Are are a thief? Yes or no?

You can keep calling on all your friends to keep posting. Funkam brand is far bigger than what you and your co-friends can imagine.
this would be my very last post on this order.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by honour7: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:
https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent

Funkam Logistics

Someone said he did not get the package you are talking about shipping fees, why would anyone send goods without collecting the name, vehicle number and phone number of the driver or even the name of the company were the driver who offloads, please you people should be reasoning with your brains oh

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Abcruz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

You can keep calling on all your friends to keep posting. Funkam brand is far bigger than what you and your co-friends can imagine.
Your thieving brand, there's nothing big about you, big brands don't resort to petty thieving, the money you call little yet you milked it from me to the very last penny and I didn't get what I was being milked for, had it been you gave me an address when I asked I'd have showed up with cops and bundle you to God knows where, let's see wether your people will know where you are, I intend to beat you to stupor but God helped you you didn't tell me your address, I want my money back, this won't end here.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Videour(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

lolzz am not his friend, we have not connection. Someone asked you this question you ignored,it truly shows you are not what you claim to be. Rather a scammer

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by Videour(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:

his talking about not receiving the goods you waybilled to him, not about shipping fee grin

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
@papalasun, refund me my money.
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by papalasun: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
StylesX:
@papalasun, refund me my money.

We respect our clients who buy in millions and thousands of Naira .but one thing we don't condone is a client who lacks culture of words
I don't know your age but I am sure you are below the 50 years bracket .You spoke with the manager in Lagos and he gave you the address to Benue link park to pick up your goods... Going forward I can only but ignore you .My best advice find another person to put your anger and bitterness upon not Funkam.
This is a brand that is far more than you can comprehend. Ever since you got your bill it's been one issue to another all because your shipping fee was more than the goods purchased,only a novice to importation would say such a thing anyway .
Re: My Ordeal At The Hands Of Funkam Logistics, How Can I Recover My Money? by StylesX: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
papalasun:

We respect our clients who buy in millions and thousands of Naira .but one thing we don't condone is a client who lacks culture of words
I don't know your age but I am sure you are below the 50 years bracket .You spoke with the manager in Lagos and he gave you the address to Benue link park to pick up your goods... Going forward I can only but ignore you .My best advice find another person to put your anger and bitterness upon not Funkam.
This is a brand that is far more than you can comprehend. Ever since you got your bill it's been one issue to another all because your shipping fee was more than the goods purchased,only a novice to importation would say such a thing anyway .
So because I'm a novice or whatever your deluded mind concocted I should let you take me for a ride, all my life I've never seen a scammer as bold as you, God helped you and gave you small wisdom you didn't tell me your address, action is louder than words I had stuff planned for you, you'd have met people who are more cunning, rude, uncouth, uncivilized, more sinister,not apologetic like you, you'd have gotten a facial reconstruction to God who made me, you exploited me, took me for a ride and you're still being cocky about it, I swear God will punish you, till eternity, whatever you touch will be reduced to cinders, mark this very day, your life will be full of difficulty until you right your wrongs, I worked hard for the money you scammed me of, my sweat shall not be in vain, pray to whatever you serve, I'll utilize anything in this world to make sure you pay dearly for this, so pray hard, you think you can get away with anything simply because nairaland is faceless, you have met your match, you'll pay for this one way another, I promise you, I don't mind dying to see you suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? / I Need Advice Pls / International Fast Food Chain Seeks Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.