Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620870 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2022
papalasun:
We received an item with the name Franca.(No number)
Perhaps is someone on this platform that forwarded the goods to us, Kindly contact Funkam with proof of ownership.

Goods collected by the rightful owner.
Funkam logistics
Info@funkam.net
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by keshconnections: 8:43pm On May 02, 2022
Who knows any shipping company using Kano Airport for AirCargo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Funkam logistics
You can always trust us with your funds and goods
Integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:
Funkam logistics
You can always trust us with your funds and goods
Integrity is our watchword
My goods has spent almost 2mnths with you, everyone I ordered for has gotten Thier refund, it's now my loss, yet you can't still deliver my goods, but you're here posting integrity, which integrity do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
StylesX:
My goods has spent almost 2mnths with you, everyone I ordered for has gotten Thier refund, it's now my loss, yet you can't still deliver my goods, but you're here posting integrity, which integrity do you have?

I really can't figure you out. If you can give your name then I would have a better response to you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:41pm On May 16, 2022
StylesX:

I always do my business with proof .
I received your money on the 4th of April
On the 7th of April I got back to you that one of your link the seller said the colour you wanted was not available
On the 11th I also got back to you that we have received all but one of your goods still in the store

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
I asked if we should take a refund from the seller that was yet to ship because of the lockdown at Gz at that time. You said no that we should wait because the item is very important to you

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:

I always do my business with proof .
I received your money on the 4th of April
On the 7th of April I got back to you that one of your link the seller said the colour you wanted was not available
On the 11th I also got back to you that we have received all but one of your goods still in the store
Since the day I asked you to ship the rest till today is how many days? More than 20days of your fake 10-14 days shipping policy

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 8:56pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:
I asked if we should take a refund from the seller that was yet to ship because of the lockdown at Gz at that time. You said no that we should wait because the item is very important to you
Yes whatever story you come up with is fine but since the day I asked you to ship it till now is how many days, I asked you to ship on 26th of April and today is 16th may, has the 10-14 days shipping not elapsed? You're charging me for 10_14 days shipping when my goods has spent almost 2months with you, you'll ask for update she will ignore you, you have no empathy, because if you do, you'd put yourself in my shoes, you claim you send the real kg of goods but that is a story for another day, you're very inconsiderate and wicked, have you stopped to consider what I am going through? You'll be treating someone's business like it's nothing, who would I sell the goods to now?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
I don't understand why we come here to tell lies. Anyone who is into importation even it was in the news that some part of china was locked down due to covid 19
You claimed it's 2months .when you payment was received on the 4th of April .
Goods arrived today and will be cleared .
Yes our shipping duration is 7-10 days from the point of shipment.
That would be all for now. We are not perfect but I like anyone who will call me out to have a solid proof
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:
I don't understand why we come here to tell lies. Anyone who is into importation even it was in the news that some part of china was locked down due to covid 19
You claimed it's 2months .when you payment was received on the 4th of April .
Goods arrived today and will be cleared .
Yes our shipping duration is 7-10 days from the point of shipment.
That would be all for now. We are not perfect but I like anyone who will call me out to have a solid proof
The proof is in the screenshot, did I falsify the date you're seeing in my screenshot? Or I should submit bank statement for my claims to be credible, you ran and posted some screenshots that justify your behavior and ignored the rest of the screenshots, you're the only liar here, I blame myself for having anything to do with someone like you.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
Funny so you did not receive the picture of your kg ? I am old in this game so I know what people could come up with.that is why I dont joke with proof

Even in the screen shot you uploaded it'show's that as at 26th you demanded I take a refund. That will be all.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:
Funny so you did not receive the picture of your kg ? I am old in this game so I know what people could come up with.that is why I dont joke with proof

Even in the screen shot you uploaded it'show's that as at 26th you demanded I take a refund. That will be all.
I will still weigh it if I eventually get it, even if it's 2yrs later, like I said, I blame myself, thank God I didn't trust you with something bigger, this experience is for my own good, have fun, it's your time.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:33pm On May 16, 2022
StylesX:
I will still weigh it if I eventually get it, even if it's 2yrs later, like I said, I blame myself, thank God I didn't trust you with something bigger, this experience is for my own good, have fun, it's your time.

Kindly upload the date you made payment .I would like to see if it's different from the said date
Have fun .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 9:53pm On May 16, 2022
papalasun:

Kindly upload the date you made payment .I would like to see if it's different from the said date
Have fun .
The date is in your screenshot, all I know is the time I asked you to ship it till now is more than the 10_14 days normal shipping you're charging me for, you're charging me for normal shipping meanwhile the time is more than normal shipping, with your fake integrity.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
At Funkam we appreciate all our customers but some customers are so difficult to deal with.inasmuch that we do our best to satisfy all our clients ,we know all can't be satisfied.
The fellow above called us out some days ago. He was informed about the arrival of his goods since May the 18th ever since it's been one issue to the other.

Kindly make your payment and send your location for your goods to be forwarded to you Thanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
papalasun:
At Funkam we appreciate all our customers but some customers are so difficult to deal with.inasmuch that we do our best to satisfy all our clients ,we know all can't be satisfied.
The fellow above called us out some days ago. He was informed about the arrival of his goods since May the 18th ever since it's been one issue to the other.

Kindly make your payment and send your location for your goods to be forwarded to you Thanks
Hope you have updated this thrash with your latest scam, you are a thief nothing more.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xenastar(f): 3:03am On Jun 07, 2022
I heard you're a thief is it true? I just read a whole post about you. How can you tell someone his goods has been shipped "they'll call you" who are the 'they'? ....no waybill number, no drivers number , no logistics name. For someone who's "been long in this game" that's very unprofessional of you. Look at how you even chat like a robot all in the mname of professionalism...too bland, you don't connect to your clients at all. Are are a thief? Yes or no?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dauntless15(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2022
grin stay away from Funkam logistics, papalasun, she is showing people pepper and making money while at it, I warned y'all, none listened, very cunning thief.
https://www.nairaland.com/7164685/ordeal-hands-funkam-logistics-how#113547964
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Ordinarily, I ought to have ignored your messages, you said you were scammed by Funkam logistics .
was it that you paid and we didn't order your goods? or did we quote the wrong kg for you?
at least you need to explain how funkam cheated you.
I love to argue with proof.
it took you like forever before you made payment for your goods.
you eventually paid on Friday the 3rd of June 2022 at exactly 12..51pm I received the alert of your payment.
your goods were scheduled for waybill to your destination on Saturday. On Sunday morning around 7.20 am you sent me a message asking when you would receive the said goods and I advised you to wait till Monday.
On Monday morning I put a phone call to Mr. Chidi the Lagos manager of the company saddle with the responsibility to get your goods to the destination. I also forwarded the phone number of the manager to you. (VOICE NOTE ATTACHED BELOW)

My conclusion is very simple don't buy goods if you don't have money to pay for shipment.
you asked a question about why the shipping fee was higher than the cost of purchase, which shows you have no experience at all in the trade
in the introductory message sent to you, none of the fees were hidden, so kindly tell me in what way Funkam cheated you.
You can keep calling on your friends to make comments.
ALL I NEED IS PROOF THAT WE CHEATED YOU.
you can keep creating new topics on the forum like you are doing.
Funkam is a brand that you cant pull-down inasmuch as you try.

We don't joke with integrity and that is what keeps on going

Our shipping rate for today is 9.6 dollars per kg which is always subject to change.
Funkam Logistics
integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Videour(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
xenastar:
I heard you're a thief is it true? I just read a whole post about you. How can you tell someone his goods has been shipped "they'll call you" who are the 'they'? ....no waybill number, no drivers number , no logistics name. For someone who's "been long in this game" that's very unprofessional of you. Look at how you even chat like a robot all in the mname of professionalism...too bland, you don't connect to your clients at all. Are are a thief? Yes or no?
she avoided this question just so you know you are dealing with a scammer , then chose to say something of point. Don't do business with this moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/papalasun
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:
Ordinarily, I ought to have ignored your messages, you said you were scammed by Funkam logistics .
was it that you paid and we didn't order your goods? or did we quote the wrong kg for you?
it took your like forever before you made payment for your goods.
you eventually paid on Friday the 3rd of June 2022 at exactly 12..51pm I received the alert of your payment.
your goods were scheduled for waybill to your destination on Saturday. On Sunday morning around 7.20 am you sent me a message asking when you would receive the said goods and I advised you to wait till Monday.
On Monday morning I put a phone call to Mr. Chidi the Lagos manager of the company saddle with the responsibility to get your goods to the destination. I also forwarded the phone number of the manager to you. (VOICE NOTE ATTACHED BELOW)

My conclusion is very simple don't buy goods if you don't have money to pay for shipment.
you asked a question about why the shipping fee was higher than the cost of purchase, which shows you have no experience at all in the tarde .
in the introductory message sent to you, none of the fees were hidden, so kindly tell me in what way Funkam cheated you.

Our shipping rate for today is 9.6 dollars per kg which is always subject to change.
Funkam Logistics

Oludu Victoria .O. gtbank. 0233117307

Acct to pay into

I don't have money to order, I guess all the inflated charges were paid to thin air then, because I recall sending over 100000 into the account above, no one has the time to argue with you I will only make sure I get my hard earned money back because unlike you who reap people off I hustle tirelessly to make my own money, this is why you won't get away with this, I'm not the only victim of funkam logistics on nl, they're many other complaints, complaints I stupidly overlooked, that is what connected me to this rude and cunning creature, like I said, I blame myself.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
papalasun:
it took your like forever before you made payment for your goods.

you asked a question about why the shipping fee was higher than the cost of purchase, which shows you have no experience at all in the tarde .

Funkam Logistics

I am yet to get the order, that imbecilic partner of yours should tell you where he sent my goods to, this your tactics of avoiding incriminating questions I won't play it with you, keep deflecting.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
StylesX:
I am yet to get the order, that imbecilic partner of yours should tell you where he sent my goods to, this your tactics of avoiding incriminating questions I won't play it with you, keep deflecting.

We respect our clients who buy in millions and thousands of Naira .but one thing we don't condone is a client who lacks culture of words
I don't know your age but I am sure you are below the 50 years bracket .You spoke with the manager in Lagos and he gave you the address to Benue link park to pick up your goods... Going forward I can only but ignore you .My best advice find another person to put your anger and bitterness upon not Funkam.
This is a brand that is far more than you can comprehend. Ever since you got your bill it's been one issue to another all because your shipping fee was more than the goods purchased,only a novice to importation would say such a thing anyway .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
papalasun:

We respect our clients who buy in millions and thousands of Naira .but one thing we don't condone is a client who lacks culture of words
I don't know your age but I am sure you are below the 50 years bracket .You spoke with the manager in Lagos and he gave you the address to Benue link park to pick up your goods... Going forward I can only but ignore you .My best advice find another person to put your anger and bitterness upon not Funkam.
This is a brand that is far more than you can comprehend. Ever since you got your bill it's been one issue to another all because your shipping fee was more than the goods purchased,only a novice to importation would say such a thing anyway .
So because I'm a novice or whatever your deluded mind concocted I should let you take me for a ride, all my life I've never seen a scammer as bold as you, God helped you and gave you small wisdom you didn't tell me your address, action is louder than words I had stuff planned for you, you'd have met people who are more cunning, rude, uncouth, uncivilized, more sinister,not apologetic like you, you'd have gotten a facial reconstruction to God who made me, you exploited me, took me for a ride and you're still being cocky about it, I swear God will punish you, till eternity, whatever you touch will be reduced to cinders, mark this very day, your life will be full of difficulty until you right your wrongs, I worked hard for the money you scammed me of, my sweat shall not be in vain, pray to whatever you serve, I'll utilize anything in this world to make sure you pay dearly for this, so pray hard, you think you can get away with anything simply because nairaland is faceless, you have met your match, you'll pay for this one way another, I promise you, I don't mind dying to see you suffer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Videour(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
StylesX:
So because I'm a novice or whatever your deluded mind concocted I should let you take me for a ride, all my life I've never seen a scammer as bold as you, God helped you and gave you small wisdom you didn't tell me your address, action is louder than words I had stuff planned for you, you'd have met people who are more cunning, rude, uncouth, uncivilized, more sinister,not apologetic like you, you'd have gotten a facial reconstruction to God who made me, you exploited me, took me for a ride and you're still being cocky about it, I swear God will punish you, till eternity, whatever you touch will be reduced to cinders, mark this very day, your life will be full of difficulty until you right your wrongs, I worked hard for the money you scammed me of, my sweat shall not be in vain, pray to whatever you serve, I'll utilize anything in this world to make sure you pay dearly for this, so pray hard, you think you can get away with anything simply because nairaland is faceless, you have met your match, you'll pay for this one way another, I promise you, I don't mind dying to see you suffer.
have you gotten the goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Videour:
have you gotten the goods?
No.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Videour(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
StylesX:
No.
go to access bank fraud desk tomorrow and lay your complain with evidence, they don't waste time to place a lein on that account.
Then on kuda click on payment u made to her you will see report this transaction.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Videour(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
StylesX:
No.
And when you called the manager, she said you are to collect your goods from, what was his response?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Videour:
go to access bank fraud desk tomorrow and lay your complain with evidence, they don't waste time to place a lein on that account.
Then on kuda click on payment u made to her you will see report this transaction.

Why not assist him to lay a complaint at access bank.

You can also help him to call the driver on this number 07068312922 Benue link that someone is yet to come pick up his goods .
Be a good Samaritan
It takes an intelligent mind to read in between the lines

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.