Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66659 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

You dont sound like it.isupoort tinubu but if buhari chooses fayemi,I'll only be angry for a while and accept it but no to a northerner
And I Amaechi but if later Tinubu emerge I will still support him...
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Splitmind: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Praise Allah, God bless President Buhari, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by UncleJudax(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shapeaso:
Pdp a northerner and apc a northerner, it won't work. There'll be no election. angry God punish aboki.
Hahaha. INEC, PDP and APC chairmen are all northerners. And the North are dull?

Una no go ever learn
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DownChelsea(f): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
oilmane:

.It is obvious he is Adamus candidate not APC, picking a northern candidate will bring the death of APC.

Will the death of APC end the world?

Or was APC not formed by a coalition of sore losers from different losing corners?

Was this not bound to be the destined way APC was to end up?

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Spandau: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Will our South West brothers agree?

I'm talking about Yoruba Muslims

Remember we are where we are today, because of Yoruba Muslims.

You are what you are today because of the actions of Zik, Ironsi and Ojukwu. Awolowo was Yoruba Christian but Zik betrayed him and by extension the whole Southern protectorate. So who is the real Afonja? Ironsi destroyed the regional arrangement which would have made it even easier to disengage from Nigeria anytime, instituted the unitary government which this animals have perfected for themselves today lying to us that it is democracy. Grapevine says Ojukwu was in this with him. So stop bothering Yoruba Muslims. They are not your problem.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Spandau: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Consequence of the greed of the SW...

ATIKU IS COMING

Welcome Atiku. Do you want some goro?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by muykem: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
ogbuefi677:

If Ogbonnaya Onu or Umahi emerges,will he still have your vote?
Hypocrites
I am not hypocrisy, use your brain to understand my statement, I will only vote Obi if APC produces northern candidate. I can't vote for Northern candidate after Buhari 8years. I am not a second class citizen.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DownChelsea(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
ejisclin04:
When there is a God in heaven listening to the cries of the innocent and downtrodden, na so him de do things. They will confuse and scatter. Peter Obi is going to be next president. Let us unite behind him to rescue the country.
Funny enough this APC thing doesn't even concern Peter Obi.

Even if they chose Tinubu +Amaechi, Nigerians were already set to push PDP and APC out and vote in Peter Obi.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Spandau: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Better a south easterner or power remains in the north

SE will never taste power. Unless they repent and change their ways. SS and SW will always hold the ace. You this useless domineering mooks.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by AroOkigbo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

And interestingly, their northern masters dat they worship no even send them.
Tufiakwa!
#spits

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by nurusystem(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

You're are the original mumu on this site ,I have ever seen ,what is yoruba Muslims have to do with you a devil in Christian blood.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Am just wondering, which Lawan, the senate President dat doesn't know jack?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Danniedpastor(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
nellyelitz:
I DON'T KNW WHATS WRONG WIT UR HEADS, OBI THAT UZODIMA, KALU, ANYIM, UMAHI ETC COULD NOT EVEN SUPPORT EVEN SECRETLY THAT U WANT ME TO VOTE FOR A NON EASTERNER FOR THAT MATTER. IMAGINE UZODIMA AND KALU OPENLY CANVASSING FOR LAWAN AND THESE ARE AUTHORITY IN UR ZONE.. TO CRY SEF DEY HUMGRY ME WHEN I REMB THIS NONESENSE.

How can you call Uzodimma and Kalu "authorities" in the east?
All they are interested in is, to bring APC to the east. Nobody listens to them.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Spandau:

SE will never taste power. Unless they repent and change their ways. SS and SW will always hold the ace. You this useless domineering mooks.

Issokay, then be ready for northern rule forever and stop lamenting.
They only need one region down south to keep power. Look at your statistics.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

And I Amaechi but if later Tinubu emerge I will still support him...

But why do you like amechi, someone that cannot control his state
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Lepon02: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Looooool!
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

But why do you like amechi, someone that cannot control his state
He not controlling his state is down to one greedy ogoni man

And I like Amaechi because of his track record
Even OBJ lost his polling unit
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Saintinoo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick
** Northern govs storm Aso Rock to meet Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/

Yoruba and Tinubu supporters are the most funniest people I have ever seen. They really thought that Buhari will make a Yoruba man president?

I told them that Jonathan was the concensus candidate, if Jonathan reject the offer then they will go for Lawan but they called us IPOB miscreants.

tomorrow more drama will unfold.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ramark04: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finally APC have side line 'emi lo kan'
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Spandau: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Issokay, then be ready for northern rule forever and stop lamenting.
They only need one region down south to keep power. Look at your statistics.

Your input does not count, for ur info. You can't bully any region in the South into submission. If you don't know how to build political bridges and make alliances and keep treating others like trash and expect to be treated well in return, you will remain at the back and with or without you, others will progress. Nobody will submit to your cheap blackmail. Nonsense!
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Salvador1:
Our shiaman don blow the trumpet.
Tinubu to the mud.
Afonjas have failed cos of their greediness.

Tinubu urchins Thunder fire all of you.

Imagine is that’s true , and if you truly Igno. You should be soliciting for the Tinubus . Because with him on Obii,it’s a Goaall.

Believe me Tinubu is a master on elections ,and you can take that to the bank .
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by FireUpNow(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
AJOBI77:
E don red!
Guy nor be small red e red ooo. I just dey observe when the primaries finish. Tinubu go know how far
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

It is your business.be patriotic for once,you do not love buhari and tinubu like me.say the truth for once,you are a Nigerian,you can see how the nation is collapsing.we cannot afford another northern president.buhari has overreached himself

SHUT UP!!!

IF PRESIDENCY IS NOT GOING TO THE EAST, LET IT REMAIN IN THE NORTH!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Moikiitos: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rubber stamp senate President don get another rubber stamp nomination again... I just dey wonder how e go take rule without been rubber stamp decision from above

Nemere2020:
** Members kick

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by royal231(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Now is time to unite and rally around Peter Obi..

It's either we make it this time or loose it..

If not for Wike Peter Obi would av been Pdp candidate

He went to UK same place Buhari went before he bacme president.. Guess what they told him there.. Leave Pdp.. And he did..

Many of you don't understand what is going on..

Election or not Peter is the new president..

The owners of the political parties have taken over..

Now its left to the owners of Nigeria to take their country back..

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Spandau:

Your input does not count, for ur info. You can't bully any region in the South into submission. If you don't know how to build political bridges and make alliances and keep treating others like trash and expect to be treated well in return, you will remain at the back and with or without you, others will progress. Nobody will submit to your cheap blackmail. Nonsense!

Well, we are building the bridges now? Shouldn't you be congratulating us instead of hating? cheesy grin
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by BenklinsJones(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Buhari wanted to handover to Atiku rather than allow Tinubu win

To continue with their expansion of Jihad to the South
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.
Afonja will vote against obi they are the judas
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

He not controlling his state is down to one greedy ogoni man

And I like Amaechi because of his track record
Even OBJ lost his polling unit

In terms of performance amechi is up there no doubt but politically,he is weak.magnus Abe is not responsible for his misfortunes please. Even in 2015 polls when apc in rivers were united and amechi was gov,he lost shamefully.in 2016 rerun,he was able to gain 30% victories mostly in ogoni due to magnus popularity and ruggedity.why didn't amechi deliver his rivets east on the field? He only did it in court.how can one of your boys stop you from controlling your territory? Despite how many people rebelled against tinubu, he still controls his state and outside.osibanjo is also doing well in Ogun.amechi is but he can't win anywhere in the south
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Mrpojj(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick

Every body should just vote peter obi period,
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Puskas: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Afonja will vote against obi they are the judas
Reason why they are Afonjas
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by colossus91(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

Don’t insult people because of your candidates, I’m sure you were not trained that way, don’t be swayed with emotions bro!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.