Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66639 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Abujason: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Ah.

What happened to Tinubu?

grin grin grin

He is still busy collecting Lagos money.
And by the way, where are the cows?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by zinosleek(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

Calling others fool because they have their choice no matter how wrong it may see to you is uncivilized and portraying the character that led people like boko haram and bandits to terrorism because they feel the are always right more than others.

You can promote your favorite candidate without insult or provocation.

I have no problem power going to North or South, in short I think we should do away with this zoning and favor regionalism. But it seems that supporters of Obi may make him undesirable with their attitudes to others.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Softmirror: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin grin grin
Life ambition in the mud

grin It's all part of the drama to keep you excited. How far with the disqualification news. Yeye....lol
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by domido(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the news doesn't add up

It should be coming from buhari directly and he won't just say it when he haven't secured all the signatures of those stepping down

I feel it's fifth columnist at work

My thoughts exactly too.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Niwdog(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu that's no fit for vp position
Offcourse we all know the game plan adamu will step down for a southerner and becomes the vice president
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by BlazinGlory40: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick
** Northern govs storm Aso Rock to meet Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/

Please, they should give it to Lawan! I earnestly desire it so the south can pass a message in 2023.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
LionTiger:

Lawan / Amechi

It's an insult for Amaechi to deputize lawan. What experience has he got in governance?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

Hahahaha frustration
Shey you said, Tinubu will disgrace Buhari
Just calm down the news is not true

Frustration? You surprise me.it seems seunmsg was right.don't you have conscience
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by WildChild00(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Ah.

What happened to Tinubu?

Na who born Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Foolishbuhari: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

It is your business.be patriotic for once,you do not love buhari and tinubu like me.say the truth for once,you are a Nigerian,you can see how the nation is collapsing.we cannot afford another northern president.buhari has overreached himself
Shut up! Since when did you care about the country? You that has always been about here praising and defending buhari? Please getat!

Now you know the nation is collapsing?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by excel101(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
All the while Buhari has been deceiving Osinbanjo, Tinubu and Umahi, after we would say Buhari is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Calm down buddy, it’s going to be a very long night. The intrigues are just starting so relax and watch. And yes, there is no consensus candidate at this point. Adamu is on his own. Election will take place and the winner will fly the party’s flag.
Seunnnnn.... Election or Consensus is part of our Electoral Act. You should have known in the Primary, there will be one winner and the man who is handing-over does not want the would-be winner.

Fayemi did it with Oyebanji nah. The man just doesn't want to come out and look bad. He is still claiming democrat yet, he has his mind where he has his mind.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by 07kjb: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
timefarm:

Bigot.

Where is Orji uzor Kalu? Is that not the name you ought to mention?

You guys don't even follow politics that is another problem Nigerian youths has,they just jump on topic and comment to satisfy how the feel or see at the moment.

Orji Kalu have maintained that power should shift to the South and to the East precisely,and that if the call is jettisoned that he's gonna support a Northerner from the north east.

Will you blame him NO, u should blame your Yoruba brothers you guys are very greedy,u want everything to revolve around you

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ChoCho54(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Politics is permanent interest.it is south or nothing
I guess you crop of southerners made a bad investment.

There cannot be nothing, nature abhors vacuum.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by wingmanIII: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Fergie001, this will not fly.I saw this coming.tinubu will humiliate buhari

Yeah, he will send Mc oluomo to deal with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Frustration? You surprise me.it seems seunmsg was right.don't you have conscience
Conscience on what
What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
The failed to ensure equity and fairness in the South which gave the North the justification to contest!

Oga that is not true.this has been buhari plan all along,to handover to a northerner no matter what
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nigeriainpeace: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okowa God will punish you, for working against wike
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Foolishbuhari: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
shocked dem don scam Pa Tee,PYO and co

NGR Go pafuka in the hand of pa Bubu
Northern agenda nor go work

Wow! meth addicts are no longer y'all problem? Hahahaha

Anyways I doubt the news sha
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Niwdog(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Amaechi or Osibanjo
Is the only candidates to defeat Atiku if paired with a vice from the northeast
Amaechi/lawan(vice)
Or
Osibanjo/lawan(vice)
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Aramara1: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Will really be happy if this news is true.
Either the South supports SE aspirants or the North continues to rule.
Any Igbo delegate that votes an SW aspirant needs his brain checked
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

Conscience on what
What are you saying

Oga let power come down to the south.even your middle belt are now pro south
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by virus05(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Winning123:
Shut up. I am not a Muslim and we are not like you Igbos. We Yorubas live in hermony with each other. We all have Muslims as blood brothers and sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends etc. We are not like you

Okay, you never still learn. More to come, na still all of us go suffer am.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by muykem: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
If Lawan emerge then Peter Obi has my vote. I am not a second class citizen.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by IMASTEX: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
djjoad:
J for Jokes of the century. it's all games. putting pressure on the southerners to put their house in order.
More like. Truth be told, the level of disunity and greed among southerners is second to none.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Fergie001, this will not fly.I saw this coming.tinubu will humiliate buhari

yoruba man, i think say you dey claim calabar before? E shock una. cheesy

Akponmfet abi na akpomfet aka ekpeitit, yoruba zombie wey dey claim 'akwa Ibom' come join soprano group for this una lamentation choir. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
I guess you crop of southerners made a bad investment.

There cannot be nothing, nature abhors vacuum.

True and we will correct it.we learn from experience. I supported buhari because I thought it is the north's turn and now that it is for south,am for south
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Theoarhics: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

But if the south vote Peter Obi and the north vote for a northern person, the north would win and still be president of Nigeria. I think we just need to find a common ground..
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by mastermaestro(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I talk am. Shebi they said lawan was working for tinubu, that he would step down, in view of Tinubu's efforts in making him senate president lol. Fear fulani and their last minute games.

The end of the apc is here. Congrats for prevailing in destruction of your own party buhari.

Last last apc will self-destruct. Lawan and Atiku? Impossible!
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Princekunle10: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok, let me see what my Yoruba peoples will do or say, all this abokis thought they're Smart, this is what we call powerful betrayal.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DMerciful(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
But SW provided the justification!

Just know that SW ruined Southern unity for nothing! Absolutely nothing!
garfield1:

Oga that is not true.this has been buhari plan all along,to handover to a northerner no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by kingyakos: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
IgOga:
Under the electoral act Adamu cannot announce a consensus candidate. Other aspirants have to put it in writing that they agree. So far most of the aspirants have not agreed to that. I am not sure what Adamu is smoking but APC may not have a presidential candidate at the end of the day and that may be good for Nigeria

Which one is under electoral act as if u not aware that Nigeria is not govern by law but by impunity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.