Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66652 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by senteugene: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
All these na film trick.....na osinbajo be consensus

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by bmsteady(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

Instead of you go with your Biafra, u are here talking of obi china- containerized economy

Everyone should go back to his region and do his president here

Odua nation now
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

They are playing a script. What do you think all the meetings upon meetings they have been having all these while is for?
They want you people to assimilate the news first. So you can start seeing it as a possibility so when it happens tomorrow it won't come as a surprise to you people.

That's the agenda of all the meetings they've been having. Lawan will be the flag bearer and there's nothing anyone can do about it

You're just sentimentally supporting what you want not what is practical or even possible. Lawan will never be the APC Presidential candidate.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by gerrisson(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everybody is saying the BAT will be served Breakfast, but it is the North will serve the whole Yoruba race breakfast. Hot breakfast. �
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by dochenaj: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
nellyelitz:
I DON'T KNW WHATS WRONG WIT UR HEADS, OBI THAT UZODIMA, KALU, ANYIM, UMAHI ETC COULD NOT EVEN SUPPORT EVEN SECRETLY THAT U WANT ME TO VOTE FOR A NON EASTERNER FOR THAT MATTER. IMAGINE UZODIMA AND KALU OPENLY CANVASSING FOR LAWAN AND THESE ARE AUTHORITY IN UR ZONE.. TO CRY SEF DEY HUMGRY ME WHEN I REMB THIS NONESENSE.
From his statement those two you mentioned are massive fools we can infer.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Hydroxide(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
zinosleek:

Calling others fool because they have their choice no matter how wrong it may see to you is uncivilized and portraying the character that led people like boko haram and bandits to terrorism because they feel the are always right more than others.

You can promote your favorite candidate without insult or provocation.

I have no problem power going to North or South, in short I think we should do away with this zoning and favor regionalism. But it seems that supporters of Obi may make him undesirable with their attitudes to others.
any southerner that supports Northern candidate is a BIG FOOL.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Enyimbamercedes: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jagaban!!

On your mandate we piss… lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by tenpipsperday: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

But my fellow yorubas won't agree. On Sundays you see them in the church and Fridays in the mosques but hatred in their hearts smells to high heavens.

Slaves
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Conrod: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:
LOL.

We are going for election. Adamu has been disgraced and he is now fully open for his own caucus personal agenda.

Tonight will show him shege and he should start packing his load because after all this is completed, he will be sent back to where he sprang out from.

He has no right to declare a consensus candidate, sense the man no get.
Another wailer spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by maxwell530(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Niwdog:
Adamu that's no fit for vp position
Offcourse we all know the game plan adamu will step down for a southerner and becomes the vice president
if this played out,it means osinbajo will get the ticket. I still believe Tinubu stand the better chance tho,every odds favour him right now unless osinbajo is Buhari's wildcard.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by zoedew: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
APC is finished if it insists on Lawan. If it’s Zulum we can put up with another Northerner President.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by penceman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
If that were the case then two choice left for nigeria. Its either peter obi or nigeria breaks and besides what will tinubu the satanic grifter who put us in this mess do?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

Conscience on what
What are you saying
Osinbajo/Lawan/Amaechi...... One of these men will fly the ticket.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
candidtalk:

Did I not just say it above? Kids, some of you.
Sorry Mr Wise man, aren't you sensing how desperately they want power to remain in the North? Or you want to get played until the eleventh hour? How are you even sure they won't gang up against a Southern aspirant to ensure ATIKU emerges? To think it can't or won't happen is the greatest delusion of all, when there is already a precedence.
The earlier Southerns stop claiming woke and smell the coffee, the milder the heartbreak that will follow.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
But SW provided the justification!

Just know that SW ruined Southern unity for nothing! Absolutely nothing!

No.sw demanded it in apc while se in pdp
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
candidtalk:

You're just sentimentally supporting what you want not what is practical or even possible. Lawan will never be the APC Presidential candidate.

APC National Chairman has just announced Lawan as their consensus Presidential candidate against the earlier report that Buhari said Power Must shift to Southern Nigeria.

Lawan and Atiku are from the same North Eastern Nigeria.

I urge Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi and every other aggrieved members of APC to join hands and support the Presidential candidacy of HE Peter Obi to make Nigeria better, safer and great.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Emmyxclusive: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lawan will be worst than Buhari 8x,I'd prefer tinubu who atleast got the balls to face these nothern politicians, GEJ tried too hard to please them. The best still remains Peter Obi
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Jay4joy: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDP - Northern Muslim
APC - Northern Muslim

It is obvious both parties don't rate Southerners and Christians.

Now, the only hope for Christians and Southerners is

Peter Obi�����
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
If this statement was made by APC Chairman then he needs to debunk it immediately cos it can cause political anarchy
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Its either peter obi or nigeria divides

Too late to start standing for justice. You southerners in APC should have stood your ground since last year that SE candidate must emerge in the interest of equity. Not now that you have been dealt a heavy blow. Instead you were insulting the East.
Now they have left you behind. Too late to cry when the head is cut off.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
ASAPFERG:
we now hate igbos more

Who cares? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by LordJessie10(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shapeaso:
Pdp a northerner and apc a northerner, it won't work. There'll be no election. angry God punish aboki.

Was last election not between to northerners? �
Na them get 9ja that's why Biafra wan leave their county for them. You are just waking up tho. Good morning
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Oga let power come down to the south.even your middle belt are now pro south
I'm the number one advocate to that
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by OriOko88(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:
LOL.

We are going for election. Adamu has been disgraced and he is now fully open for his own caucus personal agenda.

Tonight will show him shege and he should start packing his load because after all this is completed, he will be sent back to where he sprang out from.

He has no right to declare a consensus candidate, sense the man no get.
He has d backing of buhari. He can't declare consensus by himself. Never.. That's the handiwork of buhari and his northern cabals.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
fergie001:

Osinbajo/Lawan/Amaechi...... One of these men will fly the ticket.
Amaechi or osibanjo
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ogbuefi677(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
muykem:
If Lawan emerge then Peter Obi has my vote. I am not a second class citizen.
If Ogbonnaya Onu or Umahi emerges,will he still have your vote?
Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by sogodihno: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Don't kill yourself bro. Tinubu has been used and dumped like a road side sex hawker

This is the best news this year. If SW had gotten the ticket, I would have strangled myself.

SW loose, SE loose. No one go vex

You will still strangled yourself, because Southwest is getting it

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
God don answer Peter Obi's prayers be that now.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
Lol.......who is buhari's political adviser?

How does lawan fit into buhari's description of a consensus?
Are you asking me?
I be Buhari?
grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by 8stargeneral: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations to peter obi in advance...let this news remain permanent
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by lionofafrica12: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Like I have always say and would say again and again. BAT cardinal mistake which must be rectified as soon as he assumes power is to remove this 5th columnist from APC. How could this happened a rat like Adam Abdullahi becoming the Chairman of APC .
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Prinxzona10: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
The thing I wrote about this Nigeria election is playing out now...Atiku for PDP,Lawan for APC then Peter Obi for LP.
The south will forget religion,tribe and anything forgettable to pass a message to the north via that the south even middle beltans inclusive will rally round and give Peter Obi a maximum support,forget about the South Eastern greedy and selfish politicians because the masses especially the youths will spearhead this campaign in a fierce and fearless way that will even threaten the north...
Though some of the northern governors or elites understands what's about to happen hence the reason they rushed to meet with Buhari buh when God wants to destroy you,He will push you to do a dangerous mistake that you wouldn't see the repercussion coming....
If APC candidate remains a northerner via Lawan,I see Peter Obi winning buh if APC field a Southerner,I see Atiku winning and that's what 80% of those Northern APC want,so that they can retain power through PDP...my 5 cent...Gracais!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.