Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66648 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Great2017: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Theoarhics:

But if the south vote Peter Obi and the north vote for a northern person, the north would win and still be president of Nigeria. I think we just need to find a common ground..
That is not true. The core North can never win a united South
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Spandau: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Calm down buddy, it’s going to be a very long night. The intrigues are just starting so relax and watch. And yes, there is no consensus candidate at this point. Adamu is on his own. Election will take place and the winner will fly the party’s flag.

Fulani Suya!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Prinxzona10: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Another twisted and logical submission that would be unveil soon is that a Southerner,may likely become the President and it may favor Peter Obi because I never seen any southern politician that has any issues with Peter Obi especially the bigwigs like Bola Tinubu,even Nyesom Wike,forget Wike's utterances...The only fear will likely come again from South Eastern evil and selfish politicians and not from the south south or the south west niii.....
(I don't judge things with emotions,I dislike sentiments,I ain't any fan of Nigeria politicians,I dislike Nigeria politicians from A to Z because of the conditions they have kept and still keeping the poor masses,I ain't in Nigeria and not gonna be there anytime soon,I tell you what will happen before it happen,I listed all these because some misguided slaves and brain dead miscreants will come to attack,abuse and curse their generations instead of to read,assimilate to understand the valid points been raised)....
Hear me,there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy when it comes to politics and if God want to do something or punish some people,he will do it in a way that seems impossible in the eyes of a mortal buh what i see,I tell you today,though is none of my business who rule Nigeria or not buh I see Southerners beating Northerners to their game and the Northerners may not see it coming......
The APC candidate will determine if my submission is going to be reality or not.If APC pick a southerner,you can discard my submission buh once they pick another northerner,open your mind to my submission and follow it up because it's going to happen....
As it is now,Nyesom Wike is bittered and not only against the Southerners buh mainly against the northerners especially from his closest pal Tambuwal and he's ready to pay them back if what I envisage pulls through...
If APC fail to elect a southern candidate and opt for another northerner,then it's likely that Bola Tinubu,Nyesom Wike and other grieved Southerners may team up and work against the north(remember that none of them will cross-carpet to any other party again according to the new Inec constitutions,so they are likely to act as spoilers to punish the north and get back the trust and unity from their southern neighbours) and when you have 70% votes from southern part,you likely gonna have 60% from north central(simple because they align passionately with southerners now more than the northerners,coutsey of Buhari's misrule and herdsmen killings),then you may also likely to get at least 30% from the christian northerners....then the game may be up for the northerners...
Please,my statements are always for the wise and mentalists,far-thinkers, realists and anti-sentimentalists...I rest my case....Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
So the tomato seller from NE was chosen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
OriOko88:
If its true..then Rip APC. I think Yoruba should now fast track the disintegration on the shit hole country.. We re kuku d ones holding it together.. Mk igboho enter and scatter everywhere with our support. What nonsense

LOL...Why you dey lament? So it is only injustice happens to yoruba that you become sensitive but if it happens to others it is good. grin

Babajide of TVC dey lament right now on TV.... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DownChelsea(f): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
IF TINUBU COUGHS, EFCC WILL HANDLE HIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by lomprico(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
After Osinbade, tifnubu and ametif have finished licking buhari's anus. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I will continue from where buhari stopped"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by MartinsD12(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick
** Northern govs storm Aso Rock to meet Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/
grin south west come and get your presidency hypocrisy at its peak , after doing 8 years with obj, 8 years with yemi osinbajo you Still feel it's your right to rule again where southeast has not even had vice president not to talk of presidency since this democratic dramatic rule , I told you people now atiku is PDP candidate apc will go north I mentioned it several times here . And if south east can't have it in PDP and APC then let it go north , south west won't get it . It's not one Nigeria again
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anyiamaka:
I don't care who is the consensus candidate but I do know that Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. If the SE cannot have the presidency after supporting the SW and the SS, let the North have it. The SE should be very critical about supporting the SW or SS in any future elections. They think only about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Fergie001, this will not fly.I saw this coming.tinubu will humiliate buhari

better. let them eat of their own flesh , destroying themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Puskas: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
tenpipsperday:

But my fellow yorubas won't agree. On Sundays you see them in the church and Fridays in the mosques but hatred in their hearts smells to high heavens.

Slaves
Pathetic
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Puskas: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sucre6:

May the Lord bless you sir, you are wise cool
You too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

For the first time the south will be heavily united...let me not reveal much.the north HSS outplayed themselves

Who in the south is uniting with who?
Since your sense of equity is only determined by when you directly suffer injustice not anyone else, why should you be trusted?

Who is fooling who?
Look we started talking about SE or North since 3 years ago. If you didn't get the message then it is too late to cry.

You yoruba expected the Igbos to fold their hands while you mock us and rotate power between the SW and North at will. You wanted the East constantly humiliated but the God of justice is bigger than you.

The North needs only one region down south to keep forever, we are ready to help them keep, if the south is not ready for justice and equity which the SE presidency quest represents.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Lanre1st(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
fergie001:
I remembered telling my good friend indispensable85 but he was stuck on his ideas.

Osinbajo/Lawan/Amaechi ... Not surprised!

Congrats to Lawan... I wish him well grin grin

Seunmsg... I will be waiting for your mentions.

The news is fake, no consensus agreed yet
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
EmekaMD:
I LOVE THIS GAME.
A FULANI WILL RULE RULE AGAIN WITH ALL MANNER OF CHECKPOINTS IN IGBOLAND AND YOU ARE GLAD?

1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lanre1st:
The news is fake, no consensus agreed yet
Ok.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by buckeyemedia: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Its either peter obi or nigeria divides
Go & divide it, what are you waiting for?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Oplomo: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeriainpeace:
Okowa God will punish you, for working against wike

Wetin concern Okowa for APC matter?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yollubars must get sense by force. I have not seen any human race as treacherous as these people.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Lifestone(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Will our South West brothers agree?

I'm talking about Yoruba Muslims

Remember we are where we are today, because of Yoruba Muslims.
You want Yoruba votes yet you are still insulting them. I'm beginning to see that we lots of cultural gap between Yorubas and the Igbos. In my culture, you can't insult me to get what's in my hand
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Putinofrussia: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOA
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Salvador1: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Adamu don throw annointing under the bus.

-Okoro bufo
you too like vawulence.

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by oilmane(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick
** Northern govs storm Aso Rock to meet Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/

.It is obvious he is Adamus candidate not APC, picking a northern candidate will bring the death of APC.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by obailala(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haha... I actually wish this is true and hope it sticks. smiley
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
zenius:

Sorry Mr Wise man, aren't you sensing how desperately they want power to remain in the North? Or you want to get played until the eleventh hour? How are you even sure they won't gang up against a Southern aspirant to ensure ATIKU emerges? To think it can't or won't happen is the greatest delusion of all, when there is already a precedence.
The earlier Southerns stop claiming woke and smell the coffee, the milder the heartbreak that will follow.

Bro, we will see. I personally think Nigeria is too divided, deliberately by Northern supremacists and revanchists, for the North to then arrogantly foist themselves on the south for a possible 8 years .

Many in the south only 'chilled as they thought they would get a political chance to at least right some very blatant wrongs done against all Nigerians because of openly sectional actions and inactions at the highest level of governance for the past few years.

If the North now gives the signal that it intends to perpetuate itself in power for 8 more years then this obviously shows those erstwhile 'patient' southerners that all is lost and hopeless. They will bare their fangs.

Especially depressing will be the notion we will continue to die because of being denied the chance to protect ourselves better by the continuation of damagingly centrist and Conservative political outlook most Northerners work with.

I think there will be rebellion stemming from that feeling of despair and depression that will engulf the entire south. Anyway what do I know.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Salvador1: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
JAMO84:
Alaye stop capping nonsense

If Buhari is unfortunate enough to pick Lawan, we all go with Obi
thanks for that.
Obi is better and from South.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

I'm the number one advocate to that

You dont sound like it.isupoort tinubu but if buhari chooses fayemi,I'll only be angry for a while and accept it but no to a northerner
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by VaginaMiners: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Don't kill yourself bro. Tinubu has been used and dumped like a road side sex hawker

This is the best news this year. If SW had gotten the ticket, I would have strangled myself.

SW loose, SE loose. No one go vex
Don't be in haste to share gala and lacasera... wait till tomorrow evening
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ASAPFERG: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Who cares? grin grin
if you don't care, why did you bother to quote me? grin grin

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Tunji50: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that love and care for humanity
We are blessed with lots of parties and candidates
Lets employ high mental capacity to choose wisely
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ejisclin04: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
When there is a God in heaven listening to the cries of the innocent and downtrodden, na so him de do things. They will confuse and scatter. Peter Obi is going to be next president. Let us unite behind him to rescue the country.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by sirsugar(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
See as apc Dey twist all of Una head? I can bet With anything that tinubu is there picked candidate, tinubu is a very wise man,you think if The ticket is not coming to tinubu he will still be cool like that? Apc for don scatter before primary sef, because he is reading the game and he is still the top one, other aspirants are fighting for Vice President

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.