Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68312 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by excel101(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.
I'm not in support of this, but this was exactly what the Yorubas did in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by okuta007: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
Heyy, politics is not done that way oga.. You have no right to pressurize us of voting for your own person. You have to appeal to the people so they can join hands with you but not cursing them.
Abi sey na curse you used proposed to ur wife before she agreed to marry you?
The post of a president is nobody's birthright.
The way you guys are forcing people on Obi is not proper at all.. We all know Buhari used to be a monster before 2015 but with soft words and many appealings, they were able to make people vote for for him by forgetting all his bad past.
Let's be guided abeg

The same soft words TINUBU used to help Buhari win in the west - Buhari can not find his voice now to pay back that gesture for TINUBU

Man - if i can lay my hands on you right now - na sorry be your name

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by arantess: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
alsudan:
The Igbo’s and Yoruba’s are the problem of the South.

the politically naive Yoruba’s offered themselves to be Fuc.ked by the Caliphate, with the promise of handing over power to them.

Now, the Igbo’s are falling for a simple Divide and rule tactics. In PDP Igbo Governors supported Atiku and in APC, Igbo Governors and Leaders are supporting Lawan.

The North will be laughing at the Clowns while expanding their jihad.
The Igbo masses are voting obi

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by hammer567: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
dominique:

He's a heavyweight politician in Gombe or wherever he's from but as far as Nigerian politics is involved, he's largely unknown. Any party that fields that kind of person will head for doom.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by wacoj(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
The day Atiku won the PDP primaries, I told most people that APC will choose Lawan.

If Lawan wins this election, Orji Uzor will become the secretary to the federal govt. MARK It today!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Mooh247: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
moneyissweet:
Mooh247! and adedinho will be on intensive care unit by now.

I told you guys to stop hating ndigbo because what an elderly man see while standing even if a child clamb an iroko tree he will not see.

E shock una abi

I take God beg you don't do anything terrible after the primaries

We have deployed men to man lagoon

Biko we like you our Ndi Ibo brothers

2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We know that you people are not that sophisticated. You are just ensuring that Tinubu or Southwest does not produce the next president.

But the truth is that South East will still vote massively for PDP.

So no one really cares. You people are very predictable.
Igbos don't owe any southern region anything.

They have done right to both the SW and SS.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by basseeafricana: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Seems finally Ndi Igbo have hijacked APC party grin

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

All of u will cry eventually.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
This one heart don break.

Sophisticated tribe my ass.

thesicilian:
Lol. The typical Igbo man is only after his pocket

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Timmi: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Big Congratulations to Ahmad Lawan - Orji Uzor Kalu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548344363332350&id=100044703721568

Lies, propaganda and crimes are the lot of this people - Igbos/igbos/Ibos. Believe this, then come and buy the second Niger bridge
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by biafranrealson: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.
Tinubu that has only 1 year to live

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lmao.... cowards
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by icankel: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.
But will u still stand on his manhood?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:

Yollubars disgust. How on Earth will a kettle be calling pot black?

That is sophisticated foolishness.

Tinubu and his bunch of ass licker in 2015 voted out their southern brother. They did it with pride, jubilation, and celebration. There was no remorse for their devilish act.

How can a reasonable human being sold out his brother (1st citizen in the country) in a view to get rewarded of same position in a long 8years time. That is the highest level of treachery.

I live in Yollubar land. The most common slogan then was "Sai Baba, Sai Buhari". It was a national anthem among the Yollubars.

Yet, after sipping Ewedu and some unhealthy proportion of hydraulic, they will come to bash Kalu for his exclusive right.

These guys are scorn of the earth.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by hammer567: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
THE NORTH IS ONE, WHETHER LAWAN OR ATIKU, THEY RETAIN POWER FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS.

THEIR TOTAL WILL BE 16 YEARS IN POWER.

SEUN OSEWA, HOW MANY YEARS GO REMAIN FOR YOU IN ANOTHER 8 YEARS FROM TODAY? 50?

STILL IF POWER EVER RETUIRN TO THE SOUTH, IT IS NOT GOING TO THE SW AND AFTER THAT IT WILL GO BACK TO THE NORTH.

U WILL BE NEARLY 70 YEARS BEFORE YOU SEE A YORUBA AS PRESIDENT AGAIN.

UNA DONE CHOP UNA OWN, IT IS OTHERS TURN.

THAT IS Y, WE SAY, BAD THING NO GOOD.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Enrythesis(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
so many people doubting this breaking news. abi consensus no b consensus
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by staga: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
When I said it here last week, some people thought I was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Spacopendragin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Since it reaches south east turn SW no wan gree for us because of greed make e kukuma go back north.. thunder fire all of una...

Bleep SW... betrayals you will always be...

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by redcliff: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Awon sophisticated tribe. where una dey? abeg leave the Igbos make them continue to remain 5%ers as you called them. Ndi Ara!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
The blame for losing the presidency for the South goes to the Igbos and Yorubas

They allowed an eleven year old beef cost the South the Presidency.

Congratulations to both tribes. Let them enjoy more years of the North

(Only good thing is no Tinubu)
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Corporate2020: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:

He inherited it from his mother. Remember his mother was fighting the next governor after Orji Uzor Kalu, that's Theodora Orji for control of the state. Theodora kicked both mother and son out of the party
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by christistruth01: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
All i see is throwing of chairs ,flinging of tables,tearing of shirts,throwing and collection of blows ,ganishing of teeth tonight..this i have seen...i also see a high rate of suicide in lagos tomorrow..sanwolu pls plant strong trees by the side of all bridges in Lagos tonight..pack fertilizers put o..lagos will morn tomorrow if u dont do this nobody will blame tinubu but u for not been peoactive..al these i have seen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CSTRR: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
excel101:
I'm not in support of this, but this was exactly what the Yorubas did in 2015.
Exactly what they did.

It's the same carbon copy.

Infact theirs is worse.

They removed a Southerner.

I don't know what is currently going on in apc.
The South may still clinch the tickets, but if it goes north thanks to to orji kalu, then it's the consequence of the fruits that was sown yesterday by the South West.

The south west used the rest of the south as a sacrificial lamb for political capital in the North.

Anyway,apc and pdp don't concern me.

Vote for Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
christistruth01:
grin

buhari does something that he is never awear of..very funny man

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
You're accursed snake and henceforth Yorubaland will no favour you and will eventually become your graveyard.

CORRECTMAN78:

Yollubars disgust. How on Earth will a kettle be calling pot black?

That is sophisticated foolishness.

Tinubu and his bunch of ass licker in 2015 voted out their southern brother. They did it with pride, jubilation, and celebration. There was no remorse for their devilish act.

How can a reasonable human being sold out his brother (1st citizen in the country) in a view to get rewarded of same position in a long 8years time. That is the highest level of treachery.

I live in Yollubar land. The most common slogan then was "Sai Baba, Sai Buhari". It was a national anthem among the Yollubars.

Yet, after sipping Ewedu and some unhealthy proportion of hydraulic, they will come to bash Kalu for his exclusive right.

These guys are scorn of the earth.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by OKC22: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Definitely the VP slot will go to southeast and it could be OUK himself

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Slynation(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
alsudan:
The Igbo’s and Yoruba’s are the problem of the South.

the politically naive Yoruba’s offered themselves to be Fuc.ked by the Caliphate, with the promise of handing over power to them.

Now, the Igbo’s are falling for a simple Divide and rule tactics. In PDP Igbo Governors supported Atiku and in APC, Igbo Governors and Leaders are supporting Lawan.

The North will be laughing at the Clowns while expanding their jihad.
Oga...stop generalizing, The Igbo Governors are definitely on there own, A typical Igbo man will rather sit at home rather than voting Atiku or Lawan...!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Ezehillary(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

comrade if tinubu loses this election e go cry oooh

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kikikiki

I come begin dey pity my South West brother.

You go dey alright before weekend brotherly.

Mooh247:

I take God beg you don't do anything terrible after the primaries

We have deployed men to man lagoon

Biko we like you our Ndi Ibo brothers

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Bigboy911: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
OUK the slayer of Yaruba and Tifnubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Slynation(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
You're accursed snake and henceforth Yorubaland will no favour you and will eventually become your graveyard.

Oga...your curse won't go anywhere, Kalu has exclusive rights to vote his choic and does not represent the entire Igbo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.