Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling (790 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / Latest Sex Videos HD Of Mia Khalifa| U Cant Stop Watching Here / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
i really need help to stop gambling, if i continue like this i will make a worst gambler ever on nairaland. its not up to a year that i started gambling but i get addicted to it. i lost everything i have nd i feel so lazy to go to work because i hate my work with passion. i keep gambling thinking that oneday i will win big nd settle myself but i kept losing. today i gambled the last money i have no money for food nothing just heart break, god pls save me, im thinking that someone casted a spell on me. i am not developing prblm everday im losing myself oh god help me god pls dont punish me with poverty
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Sekoni003(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nobody cast a spell on you mate. Gambling isn't the problem, your lack of self control is the problem. Do not see gambling as a means to end your financial woes rather, see it as a fun venture and avoid gambling with cash you can't afford to lose. Resist the urge to gamble with anything more than 10% of your cash at hand. Goodluck
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Here2day(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bro, nobody dey follow you. Take things easy you'll still loose nore money if you don't.
Betting is designed for bettors to loose 90% of the time.
....And note: God will not help you bro, except you help yourself first.

If you wanna bet, bet responsibly!
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by AllBlack: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
trueSeeker01:
i really need help to stop gambling, if i continue like this i will make a worst gambler ever on nairaland. its not up to a year that i started gambling but i get addicted to it. i lost everything i have nd i feel so lazy to go to work because i hate my work with passion. i keep gambling thinking that oneday i will win big nd settle myself but i kept losing. today i gambled the last money i have no money for food nothing just heart break, god pls save me, im thinking that someone casted a spell on me. i am not developing prblm everday im losing myself oh god help me god pls dont punish me with poverty

I don't know why i find this funny.

You follow betting and put all your mind and money there like say dem dey owe you money and that is a wrong approach.

Respect money and money will be kind to you. If you run betting like a business you will see the difference.
In business you need control if not you will wreck your capital. Bet money sweet sha.
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
AllBlack:

I don't know why i find this funny
grin grin its because of the prayers at the end
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by AllBlack: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
trueSeeker01:
grin grin its because of the prayers at the end

Hey God oh. No let gamble kill that guy oh.
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Harrykn: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Use this method. Anytime you feel like gambling, stand up, go outside, use that money and buy yourself meat or fish at the exact amount to be burnt on the slip. Eat and relax, watch to see if those games will play. If it doesn’t, buy another meat for yourself.
You can buy anything you like but it must be at the same amt you would have staked a bet. I prefer meat cause i get uncomfortable after eating meat, pains and swollen gums . Once i get uncomfortable betting don comot my mind.

Secondly, avoid thinking you’ve lost so much anytime you don’t bet.
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by KiNg0G: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Harrykn:
Use this method. Anytime you feel like gambling, stand up, go outside, use that money and buy yourself meat or fish at the exact amount to be burnt on the slip. Eat and relax, watch to see if those games will play. If it doesn’t, buy another meat for yourself.
You can buy anything you like but it must be at the same amt you would have staked a bet. I prefer meat cause i get uncomfortable after eating meat, pains and swollen gums . Once i get uncomfortable betting don comot my mind.

Secondly, avoid thinking you’ve lost so much anytime you don’t bet.
after you use the money chop meat finish, another one go generate itself to take buy meat tomorrow shey.

as meat Sabi hungry you, men dey talk how to get millions do better thing for life. your own na meat movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Harrykn: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

after you use the money chop meat finish, another one go generate itself to take buy meat tomorrow shey.

as meat Sabi hungry you, men dey talk how to get millions do better thing for life. your own na meat movement.
Where him dey always get money go gamble?
Oh you think say nah for the bet wey e lost abi.
Shey e go dey win game come dey complain ni abi sense dey worry you. Advice him to dey use the energy bomb or learn something new no just give more false hope. Predicting 22 different people from different backgrounds, movement, event and strategies for 90min to earn a living isn't worth it bro. But you can deceive somebody’s mom and earn in $, snap a good picture and collect money. Do this to 10-50 people and watch your pocket grow
Anytime i feel like going to give myself headache i chop meat(chicken) Na only God know say i go top am with drink. No betting of anybody’s team to either 1/2/X//DnB/ov/un/NG.
Instead mek i go try double up from where i bin see money buy chicken and drink.

Op no even try @MrBayo. Infact if you like follow KingOG to betshop tomorrow, two heads are better than one.
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by KiNg0G: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Harrykn:

Where him dey always get money go gamble?
Oh you think say nah for the bet wey e lost abi.
Shey e go dey win game come dey complain ni abi sense dey worry you. Advice him to dey use the energy bomb or learn something new no just give more false hope. Predicting 22 different people from different backgrounds, movement, event and strategies for 90min to earn a living isn't worth it bro. But you can deceive somebody’s mom and earn in $, snap a good picture and collect money. Do this to 10-50 people and watch your pocket grow
Anytime i feel like going to give myself headache i chop meat(chicken) Na only God know say i go top am with drink. No betting of anybody’s team to either 1/2/X//DnB/ov/un/NG.
Instead mek i go try double up from where i bin see money buy chicken and drink.

Op no even try @MrBayo. Infact if you like follow KingOG to betshop tomorrow, two heads are better than one.

wetin I Know be say nor be to come chop meat for life some of us come here come do, A man when get dream to make Millions if na gamble he won follow make try.

as long as nor be meat movement I'm okay

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

wetin I Know be say nor be to come chop meat for life some of us come here come do, A man when get dream to make Millions if na gamble he won follow make try.

Guy
Drop mic grin
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Harrykn: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

You use to wise! What changed?
That was my own way of killing the gamble addiction my lord. Now I’m addicted to GV and FBD
Bring work for Op. At this level he can’t buy lexus 350
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by KiNg0G: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Harrykn:

You use to wise! What changed?
That was my own way of killing the gamble addiction my lord. Now I’m addicted to GV and FBD
Bring work for Op. At this level he can’t buy lexus 350
you supposed know say nor be everybody sabi create gmail, talkless edd.
na you nor dey get my point, as for me I don't watch football, talkless to carry 1naira give alabi..I can't remember the last time.

but you see brah, that nor mean say I never see OGs them when dey run... you go come fit say na ritual them do.. dey Begin beg for update.

as long your trying to help the op from his lose for gambling, wetin I nor just support na "That meat movement illustration" when you use. it nor just fall well for any working boy Brain box.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Supersymetry: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Most people are not addicted to gambling but in need of financial freedom.
The only business left for people with low capital is farming.
Therefore you are not alone, betting should be for the jobless though not recommendable, if you can feed yourself there's no need to bet, rather save it, yes!!, Because you can still bet for years or decades without making it. It's like moving in circle , winnings aways equal to the amount lost.
Study "stoicism".
Money is not everything unless you can not get the basic needs of life.
Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by Uniquetani1(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
There's a spell behind that thing, seek spiritual help

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling by cavreek: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Gambling never ends well, a fact. Its because of the illusion that one day man go smile and that day hardly comes
The earlier u realize d damages it will cause u d beta for u
I know of countless people who have never won a single bet before yet d more they lose the more they play
Pls don't learn d hard way

(1) (Reply)

A Good Girl With Ashawo Vibes? / Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career / Yahoo Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.