Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy (1084 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Ilamina(f): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Until I read, that Lamborghini banned justin beiberfor ever buying another car from them, for abandoning his Lamborghini car on the road carelessly and another reason again, I can't remember

That means if u want to buy an expensive car, get ready to be organized, neat and responsible

Same reason why I tell people why I don't buy apple laptops and phones
Because I am too dirty and nuts to own those expensive products at the moment .it will just be a waste of money because I will damage it very
fast

The same reason I don't have a pet. .it's for organized, disciplined and responsible people

2 Likes

Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by wis3(m): 3:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Ilamina:
Until I read, that Lamborghini banned justin beiberfor ever buying another car from them, for abandoning his Lamborghini car on the road carelessly and another reason again, I can't remember

That means if u want to buy an expensive car, get ready to be organized, neat and responsible

Because I am too dirty and nuts to own those expensive products at the moment .it will just be a waste of money because I will damage it very
fast

The same reason I don't have a pet. .it's for organized, disciplined and responsible people
ndo
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by YoobaNesan: 4:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Foolish and poor excuse.
Say you can't afford it.
If you don't have money, let's know. Which one is Benz is consuming fuel? grin
Ilamina:

fast

Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Ilamina(f): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Apple laptop is not that expensive
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Belial06: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Ilamina:

Can you afford the 2021 model of the Mac book Pro?
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Ilamina(f): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Belial06:

Can you afford the 2021 model of the Mac book Pro?
yea
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Belial06: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ilamina:
yea

I doubt that. Someone who could would never admit it. Irrespective of how much you have such a heavy cost istn something you do on a whim. Someone who really has money would first try to deflect and pretend they can't afford it by stalling by responding with questionike can you afford it yourself or why are you asking me etc ....

You responded yes because there is no emotional or financial trigger from this because you have neve read enough money to afford such a gadget so you don't see this question as anything to even give a seconds thought...

You lied

3 Likes

Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Ilamina(f): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmn
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by KolawoleDev(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Belial06:

I doubt that. Someone who could would never admit it. Irrespective of how much you have such a heavy cost istn something you do on a whim. Someone who really has money would first try to deflect and pretend they can't afford it by stalling by responding with questionike can you afford it yourself or why are you asking me etc ....

You responded yes because there is no emotional or financial trigger from this because you have neve read enough money to afford such a gadget so you don't see this question as anything to even give a seconds thought...

You lied
Where you learn your mumu phycology from?
If he can afford it ,then he can . The believe that Rich people are modest is a lie .some are based on their personality not because of the wealth
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by Medianna(f): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
You're right oo same way some people are not qualify to be in relationship.
They will just be shipwrecking the ship.
Re: I Never Realized You Have To Live Up Too The Car You Buy by ViVaMadrid: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Ilamina:

Is this a joke?

You must be rich rich

(1) (Reply)

I Got Her Pregnant,i Don't Know What To Do / Female Poly Student In Oyo Sent Packing By Father After $£* T@pe L£@ked Online ( / Can He Get The Bride Price He Paid Back???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.