Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

“no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” (2852 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Ochyes: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2022
What are some examples of manipulation?

“No matter what happens, never lay your hands on a woman”

You've most definitely heard this statement a million times. It wouldn't have been a bad statement were it not for the first part that says “No Matter what”

Is this gender equality? Is this your definition of the word? Parents advise their daughters to be strong and not take shit from any man, which is okay, but on the other hand; boys are advised to take shit from women because that's what makes them real men. Are you kidding me?

This is why we're gradually raising boys who will end up getting abused by their partners and see nothing wrong with it.

The media keeps peddling garbage quotes like "the day you raise your hand on a woman is the day you cease to be a man" but a woman dosent cease to be a woman the day she hits a man.

Now, in case you haven't gotten it yet, this post isn't about promoting gender based violence; it's about teaching our guys that it's okay to defend yourself if she starts hitting, it's okay to shove her if she won't stop hitting you.

Some people will quickly jump in and say "why don't you be the man and walk away". Let me tell you something; the only way to take care of bullies is to stand up to them, if you walk away, they'll come back for you.

"No matter what happens, never hit a woman", Anyone peddling this statement is trying to excuse abuses on one side, anyone making such statement is trying to silence the other side from standing up for themselves.

I'll always remember the story of Amber heard and Johnny depp; that's a prime example of what happens when you let abuses from the female gender linger, all in the name of being a man.

I also recently remembered something about the case; it wasn't Johnny who came out first, it was Amber. That means, if she hadn't come out to falsely accuse him, johnny would have remained silent and kept suffering.

That's what will happen guys, if you allow an abusive partner to continue, it's not going to stop until you address it.

This dosent only have to be about relationships, tell yourself you're worth it, and that nobody, not even a girl has the right to hit you, and if she does, defend yourself.

Defend yourself! Defend yourself!! The law will always excuse self defense, I don't know why so many guys don't seem to understand this. If a man tries to attack a woman, she's advised to go for the weak points, use any weapon around her to inflict as much pain as possible (rightly so), but when a man is being attacked by a woman, he's advised to be the bigger person and walk away.

It's shown in movies a lot, a woman hits a man first, and as the man's about to hit back, the woman goes "you're not really going to hit a woman, are you?"

Scenes like that make guys feel it's okay to be hit by women but it's an abomination to hit back.

Another statement I hear from people trying to excuse shit like this is "you can't really compare a woman hitting a man to a man hitting a woman" oh really? That statement is the most archaic thing I've ever heard; no matter how ripped you are, if a 13yr old girl punches your nose, or your eyes, or your throat, you're going to go down! Gender has nothing to do with it. Guys feel physical pain too

Never ever excuse abuses from the female gender. Here's the thing about human beings;

If a baby is sucking it's mom's breast, there are times when the baby tries to be naughty (usually due to boredom as a result of it no longer being hungry) by biting on the nipple. Now here's the thing, when it bites her, it usually looks at her face to see her reaction, if the mom looks at the child sternly, the child will know better than to try it again, but if the mom ignores it, or even worse; smiles, the child will bite on the nipple next time—harder!

That's humans for you, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. It works for all genders but I'm being specific here.

Defend yourselves guys, never excuse abuses because you want to be a gentleman. When I say "don't excuse abuses", it doesn't only have to be physically, if the situation allows you to walk away, you can walk away and file a lawsuit, but if the situation dosent allow you to walk away, hit back

This post isn't encouraging guys to hit girls, it's encouraging guys to hit back (if there's no other choice).

If I have sons, my advice would be "boys, the day you become the aggressor and hit a woman first, you become a disgrace to the male gender and a sorry excuse for a man. But if she hits you first, defend yourself however you can"

If you're a guy and you were too lazy to read this, at least take this home; never ever lay your hands on a woman, but if she does first, make her no longer a threat.

If she's man enough to throw a punch, she should be man enough to receive one as well. Nobody has monopoly of madness.

https://qr.ae/pvFJsu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Rubbish

who do anyhow, go see anyhow..

Take that western crap to the Bush.

20 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Ochyes: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Rubbish

Did you bother to read the write up before commenting?

6 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Cashio(m): 3:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Na hand wey u give woman she go take treat you. Na if man too soft, Na him go make woman reason say if she beat am, she go survive am.
Woman wey raise hand touch me first fit land for hospital.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by eitsei(m): 3:28am On Jun 07, 2022
it's a stupid advice, it's used by people who don't want to take accountability for their actions.

everyone should keep their hand to themselves, you slap me, I slap you back..no time

abuse is not gender specific

12 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OlawaleBammie: 4:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Ochyes:

You've most definitely heard this statement a million times. It wouldn't have been a bad statement were it not for the first part that says “No Matter what”

Is this gender equality? Is this your definition of the word? Parents advise their daughters to be strong and not take shit from any man, which is okay, but on the other hand; boys are advised to take shit from women because that's what makes them real men. Are you kidding me?

This is why we're gradually raising boys who will end up getting abused by their partners and see nothing wrong with it.

The media keeps peddling garbage quotes like "the day you raise your hand on a woman is the day you cease to be a man" but a woman dosent cease to be a woman the day she hits a man.

Now, in case you haven't gotten it yet, this post isn't about promoting gender based violence; it's about teaching our guys that it's okay to defend yourself if she starts hitting, it's okay to shove her if she won't stop hitting you.

Some people will quickly jump in and say "why don't you be the man and walk away". Let me tell you something; the only way to take care of bullies is to stand up to them, if you walk away, they'll come back for you.

"No matter what happens, never hit a woman", Anyone peddling this statement is trying to excuse abuses on one side, anyone making such statement is trying to silence the other side from standing up for themselves.

I'll always remember the story of Amber heard and Johnny depp; that's a prime example of what happens when you let abuses from the female gender linger, all in the name of being a man.

I also recently remembered something about the case; it wasn't Johnny who came out first, it was Amber. That means, if she hadn't come out to falsely accuse him, johnny would have remained silent and kept suffering.

That's what will happen guys, if you allow an abusive partner to continue, it's not going to stop until you address it.

This dosent only have to be about relationships, tell yourself you're worth it, and that nobody, not even a girl has the right to hit you, and if she does, defend yourself.

Defend yourself! Defend yourself!! The law will always excuse self defense, I don't know why so many guys don't seem to understand this. If a man tries to attack a woman, she's advised to go for the weak points, use any weapon around her to inflict as much pain as possible (rightly so), but when a man is being attacked by a woman, he's advised to be the bigger person and walk away.

It's shown in movies a lot, a woman hits a man first, and as the man's about to hit back, the woman goes "you're not really going to hit a woman, are you?"

Scenes like that make guys feel it's okay to be hit by women but it's an abomination to hit back.

Another statement I hear from people trying to excuse shit like this is "you can't really compare a woman hitting a man to a man hitting a woman" oh really? That statement is the most archaic thing I've ever heard; no matter how ripped you are, if a 13yr old girl punches your nose, or your eyes, or your throat, you're going to go down! Gender has nothing to do with it. Guys feel physical pain too

Never ever excuse abuses from the female gender. Here's the thing about human beings;

If a baby is sucking it's mom's breast, there are times when the baby tries to be naughty (usually due to boredom as a result of it no longer being hungry) by biting on the nipple. Now here's the thing, when it bites her, it usually looks at her face to see her reaction, if the mom looks at the child sternly, the child will know better than to try it again, but if the mom ignores it, or even worse; smiles, the child will bite on the nipple next time—harder!

That's humans for you, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. It works for all genders but I'm being specific here.

Defend yourselves guys, never excuse abuses because you want to be a gentleman. When I say "don't excuse abuses", it doesn't only have to be physically, if the situation allows you to walk away, you can walk away and file a lawsuit, but if the situation dosent allow you to walk away, hit back

This post isn't encouraging guys to hit girls, it's encouraging guys to hit back (if there's no other choice).

If I have sons, my advice would be "boys, the day you become the aggressor and hit a woman first, you become a disgrace to the male gender and a sorry excuse for a man. But if she hits you first, defend yourself however you can"

If you're a guy and you were too lazy to read this, at least take this home; never ever lay your hands on a woman, but if she does first, make her no longer a threat.

If she's man enough to throw a punch, she should be man enough to receive one as well. Nobody has monopoly of madness.

Those oloriburuku who reason with their anus will still atack you, especially the guys. They are all unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OlawaleBammie: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Ochyes:
yes he read it, and u should take tym to process what he meant.

U and him are on same page sir.

4 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OlawaleBammie: 4:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Na so one talk say she go hit me on my scorotum those days of nysc, lol

I told her i would use 2by2 plank to reset her tiny legs for her.

I really wanted her to hit me first but she didn't, she just dey make mouth dey abuse me verbally thereby preventing me to touch her.
Had it bn she hit me ni, lol, one blow wey go land for her neck eehn, well sha.

17 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by omolasho: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Bold and sincere one from you OP.

Ochyes:

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by WonderManly(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Shey you sey on your woman or your wife abi your wife to be? Abi na any woman?
Which of woman you dey talk of now?
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by omolasho: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2022
The clown didn't read it.

Ochyes:

1 Like

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Oblivionz5(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Ochyes:

Lol them never born her well

2 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Oblivionz5(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2022
A joyless man like me lol punch me I punch you clean

2 Likes

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Ochyes:

Nope...
Sleep dey catch me.
My neighbour wife just burnt their car
That guy that called me a clown before 7am, warn am ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2022
omolasho:

I'm the OYE

insult me with your full chest..I'm ready
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by BigRocky: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2022
The day a woman hit me first,she has automatically qualified herself as my equal.And I would equally react like it was a guy that hit me.

N.b those of you quoting this long thread,ion think u have sence.
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Dreadlock69(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Never touch a woman , even if she inflict damages on me ,I'll just go home and show my mum grin .

1 Like

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by BigRocky: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
omolasho:

Y'all should be calming down na,you should have read his reply with an open mind for proper understanding.
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by sammycipher(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
I know at least 5men who receive beating from their wives, one is my pastor
This man is strong, strong enough to defend himself but I don't know y he allows his wife abuse him(maybe because of God)...and his wife enjoys it cry
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by czarr(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Rubbish

Read before you open your mouth Waaaaaa! You just rush comment.
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by indodon(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2022
grin with the way these females are clamouring for gender equality... Ion think abuse nay hitting should be gender based as we have seen in the Johnny Depp case
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
czarr:
Read before you open your mouth Waaaaaa! You just rush comment.

are you mad or something.....?

did you comprehend my response craftfully before you opened your own mouth Waaaaaaaaaa..
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by blinking001(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Op you're on point

1 Like

Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by younglleo: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Make woman breeze frm slap blow me first, make she collect wotowoto angry
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by koyyess: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2022
If Johnny Depp was a black, he would have lost that case because black Johnny Depp would have been guilty of domestic violence like any zoo animal who resort to violence when they can't defend themselves with words.

Black Johnny Depp would have been in jail right now receiving d1cks in his anus. grin
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by eitsei(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Na so one talk say she go hit me on my scorotum those days of nysc, lol

I told her i would use 2by2 plank to reset her tiny legs for her.

I really wanted her to hit me first but she didn't, she just dey make mouth dey abuse me verbally thereby preventing me to touch her.
Had it bn she hit me ni, lol, one blow wey go land for her neck eehn, well sha.
my own is if you abuse me, I go abuse you back...we both get mouth ni but if you hit me agressively, I go hit you back so you go know how it hurts
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by OlawaleBammie: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
eitsei:
my own is if you abuse me, I go abuse you back...we both get mouth ni but if you hit me agressively, I go hit you back so you go know how it hurts
abi na

Newton law of motion grin
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by eitsei(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
abi na

Newton law of motion grin
yes o..action and reaction are equal and opposite
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by nafeya7800: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ochyes:

I slightly agree with some of the things u said but not all. The one I didn't agree with was the one u said a man's and a woman punch are same abi how u take talk am. The physical strength of a woman and a man can never and will never be the same. A man can slap a woman and she will faint, but no slap of a woman can make a man faint or even stagger. If u feel u must hit a woman bc she hit u, then slap her on her cheeks and leave her there only that will reset her brains, u don't have to start exchanging punches with her like u are fighting with your fellow man bc at the end of the day she will be the one to end up with bruises her punches will make little or no effect on your body. So please rewrite this your post.
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Whazar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
A perfect example of this kind of damage is Amber Heard and Johnny Deep
Re: “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” by Whazar(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
WonderManly:
Shey you sey on your woman or your wife abi your wife to be? Abi na any woman?
Which of woman you dey talk of now?

Dem Dey cap you legit you sti Dey ask foolish question

Bro only your mom is exempted sister o cousin o wife o colleague anything is allowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man / The Art Of Kissing / Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.