Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man (2850 Views)

Woman Captures ‘sicko’ Man Pleasuring Himself While Watching Her Workout At Gym / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by Tokotaya: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
A lady is currently trending after a video of her answering her boyfriend’s call while pleasuring another man surfaces online.

The video shows the lady lying in-between the laps of a man she is giving a Mouth Action while speaking on the phone to another man believed to be her boyfriend.

The boyfriend said he just wanted to hear her voice. She tried to hurry him up, telling him, “You can call me tomorrow, all right”.

The boyfriend can be heard saying, “I miss you”, to which the lady responded with “me too”.

Netizens are abusing the man who filmed the lady and then uploaded the video. Many of them opined that he had no respect for the lady.

Others noted that the lady had no respect for her herself or her boyfriend.

Watch the video here
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/03/26/lady-picks-boyfriends-call-while-pleasuring-another-man/

1 Share

Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by romunu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Old video, stale

1 Like

Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
thats what happen when you date and fall in live with good for nothing cheap oloshoes...

1 Like

Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by kelspinall(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by Tokotaya: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
romunu:
Old video, stale
To you people everything is old and stale. To me it is new o. Seeing it for the first time. Be humble enough to accept that others have a right to see what you have also seen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by SIONKPO1(m): 5:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Girls
Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by Samajogs: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Everyday prostitutes...women
Re: Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man by Yogibor: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Stingy Man? / Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.