Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) (37304 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Bopokok: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by F4ku: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by backnbeta(f): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
undecided
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by succri(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
They are casting themselves grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by splashbaby(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Late Governor Ajimobi also showed some concern about Buhari and his people. He was very vocal about it, but Tinubu was adamant. I wish he’s alive right now. Tinubu’s life is endangered.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Teerach: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Everyone warned him sir.
I pray this final phase favours Tinubu or the Yorubas or else. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by farouk2much(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Obasanjo 8 years South
Yar'adua 2 years North
Jonathan 2years South
Jonathan 4years South
Buhari we should assume 8 years North
South has ruled for 14years
North 10years
Nobody should come and be telling us the
Northerners has been ruling the country
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Skillsnigeria: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by foreshore(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Brainjotting: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
; Don't

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by seguntijan(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu has been a fighter, he has been fighting establishments. Dem no won dey always give am. AD/Afenifere elders no won give am. Obasanjo no won give am. Jonathan no won give am. Even Buhari no won give am. Certainly, Adamu Abdullahi no won give am. Each and every damn time, he fought like hell for the shit and grab am ni. Are you ready to fight for the shit and snatch it? Can you do 25 long years of working, toiling, winning, losing, investing, and building to get to this point of being an "entitled bastard"?Are you ready?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu still remain the strongest southerner to fight Atiku, Fulani and the North combined. Look at the plot twist everywhere in the Party. If BAT is not strong he would have been served breakfast, Man was way ahead of the gimmicks. He did his assignment right. I can only hope they don't end up killing him just like they did to Abiola when they see that he's unbeatable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by IMASTEX: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Slynation:
A wise man once told me "Tongue wey no gree stay one place, Na teeth go bite am"
grin grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by BabaAgba79(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:

https://dailytrust.com/i-warned-tinubu-about-buhari-afenifere-leader

Hmmmmm! Jagaban! Ori okere re koko l'awo, t'aba wi fun omo eni a gbo! A kii sope enu agba nrun! End of road to Jagaban! Sugbon Osinbajo ranti oooooooooooooooo! Igbeyin l'oju ooooo.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2022
puremaker7:
but your headlines says another thing.

How's the headline saying something different from the body?

Abi has your hunger gotten bad enough to affect your sight and understanding?

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by bigdammyj: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Verbal warning is not for the deaf
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by RightToReject(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Yes, Buhari cannot be trusted to institutionalize greed glossed with servility, self-absorbing giving, sententiousness, and disingenuousness, and that is not a bad thing. You all should stop this nonsense of equating the rational action of everyone who refuses to surrender their dominion to Tinubu as treachery.

A majority of Tinubu's sufferings in the hands of his former associates and beneficiaries is discardation, not betrayal, and this is so because he never comes into equity with clean hands when associating with others. His problem lies in his wishes to reign over the dominion of those who come close to him perpetually.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Allisgud: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Where is bode Thomas make him come give us his verse on tinubu is the remix angry grin grin grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2022
You warn him not that he didnt know but he wanted APC to win the presidential elections by using buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by samunaka: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:
He spoke to Daily Trust against the backdrop of the controversy generated by his comment last Thursday in Abeokuta where he said he ensured the victory of Buhari in 2015.

The president, through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, replied Tinubu, saying many people contributed to his victory.

Adebanjo recalled that he warned Tinubu a long time ago that Buhari could not be trusted when he was packaging him as the best to be the president of Nigeria.

He stated that everything he said about Buhari had come to pass even though they said he was saying rubbish then.

“Those who doubted me said the old man was just talking rubbish. I said, ‘okay let’s wait and see.’ I won’t talk more until they finally ditch themselves out. By the time they finally ditch themselves, that’s when I will comment.

“This is not the time for me to say he should leave the party, I told him that a long time ago. You should refer to what people have said and what I particularly have told him.”
https://dailytrust.com/i-warned-tinubu-about-buhari-afenifere-leader

You are the problem of Tinubu, you and your Afenifere are wholly responsible for Tinubu's misfortune, you spearheaded all the insults that has been pouring on Buhari from the southwest, raising rebellion against his government and you think that he is naive to take the presidency and offer it to you on a platter of gold, you better think twice
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Elvis2kay: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2022
sad
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by DoggoneDogg: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
Mods, delete this hateful thread. Can you people do your job abeg? OP claims Tinubu said what he did not and supplies a link that shows he deliberately engaged in deception. Remove this thread now and ban him

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by lecowas: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

AFONJA.

AWOLOWO.

ABIOLA

AHMED ASIWAJU.

The Fulanis keep raping the yoro leaders mercilessly without condoms yet they will not listen to the wise Igbo men.

So wise they couldn't become ordinary VP cheesy what an irony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by 9jahotblog: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a goner
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Iamzik: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2022
farouk2much:
Obasanjo 8 years South
Yar'adua 2 years North
Jonathan 2years South
Jonathan 4years South
Buhari we should assume 8 years North
South has ruled for 14years
North 10years
Nobody should come and be telling us the
Northerners has been ruling the country

Very convenient init?

Reverse a little more and start with the military era then post the year analysis again. I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2022
This is what i will describe as the error of reciprocity.

Not every one will respond according to your kindness in kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.