Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) (37303 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by duro4chang(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
FireUpNow:
Tinubu was a paying maybe to guy man Buhari. Tinubu will sonon start counting his loss. I don't know why the Yorubas always end up being used by the Hausa people while the Yorubas continue betraying the entire south. We are waiting to see the drama of treachery unfolds in the coming days
The way they used you people in 1st and 2nd republic and later dealt with you. You forget so soon.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by FireUpNow(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
The way they used you people in 1st and 2nd republic and later dealt with you. You forget so soon.

Now is the turn of your darling man. Hehehehehe. E dey pain
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

SMH for u, I don't blame u dear. Na society I blame, beside people from that side hv lousy mouth.
D gods are wise

Yoruba have maximum respect but we disrespect anyone that disrespect us

you imbeciles want love for hate, how can you eat your cake and have it and hey stop claiming elder nonsense

sho mo age mi ni? mumu
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by duro4chang(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
FireUpNow:

Now is the turn of your darling man. Hehehehehe. E dey pain
E go shock you. E don dey shock already. Your eyes go soon clear aswear.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Wwwq: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Really
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by HeroicMeastro: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Igbojew: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayo Adebanjo you have paid your dues to make sure that your greedy and hatred Yorubas listen to your advice concerning Buhari thesame way Igbos warned them but because of hatred and jealousy they have against Igbos they transfer the hatred to you because you are in thesame page with Igbos but karma is now repaying Tinubu and those Yorubas supporting him.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.