Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) (37309 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by simplesearch: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:
Both Tinubu and buhari cannot be trusted

But I have a question here, is it a betrayal if buhari supports Osinbajo instead of tinubu? Since both men are yorubas

It is even self deceit for both men to agree to succeed each other. How will both men being of the same religion think they can succeed each other when they can't even hold a joint ticket. If it was an albatross for persons of the same faith and geographical location to hold a joint ticket, it is also against the Nigeria spirit to make such promise. In the spirit of equity and justice such promise between them ends with them and has no hold on Nigeria. Bearing the circumstances therefore, it is justice and Fairplay to politely apologize to Tinubu and probably compensate him in any other way or at other times, but for now picking Osibanjo ahead of Tinubu is the most wise thing to do.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by IPIGMODS: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Old senile fool. Is Osinbajo not the biggest betrayal right now? Even the Northerners are fighting harder for Tinubu than some people from the SW.
This man should just STFU.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by onuman: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:

https://dailytrust.com/i-warned-tinubu-about-buhari-afenifere-leader

This man says the truth, but Tinubu urchins and the MURICs of the SW will not accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by anonimi: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo destroyed Afenifere that was made up of real Yoruba leaders and constituted the amorphous Yoruba Council of Elders to rival them just because they told him to take it easy with his daddy Buhari. We will see who will laugh last..

Dog wey go loss no dey hear im Oga whistle.
The jagbajantis of Bourdillon is due for his payday from looting and stealing the past, present and future of 20 million Lagosians in his bullion vans. Is he not due

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by anonimi: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
onuman:
This man says the truth, but Tinubu urchins and the MURICs of the SW will not accept the truth.

Thiefnuibu urchins like the one who posted just above your comment

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
I warned Buhari of Tinubu, but he would not listen.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by gadgethead: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:

But I have a question here, is it a betrayal if buhari supports Osinbajo instead of tinubu? Since both men are yorubas

But this is 'Tinubus turn' because of the gentlemen agreement (reason why he is so bitter with Buhari) he had with Buhari from the start. But he was also dealing with a ruthless Buhari, who can't even respect court orders to then honour a Tete-a-tete between them. Tinubus' grave mistake was to let personal ambition make him blindly support Buhari to shoot at peaceful protesters and ask where the cows?....When he knew Fulanis terrorists were targeting his people. The ensuing result is the Owo massacre
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by propertyhunter1: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
Mods, delete this hateful thread. Can you people do your job abeg? OP claims Tinubu said what he did not and supplies a link that shows he deliberately engaged in deception. Remove this thread now and ban him

He won't. Seun has been allowing this sentiment and bias all long. At a point i believe he has connection with one of the wailers from the other side. It's just too obvious.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by propertyhunter1: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
gadgethead:

But this is 'Tinubus turn' because of the gentlemen agreement (reason why he is so bitter with Buhari) he had with Buhari from the start. But he was also dealing with a ruthless Buhari, who can't even respect court orders to then honour a Tete-a-tete between them. Tinubus' grave mistake was to let personal ambition make him blindly support Buhari to shoot at peaceful protesters and ask where the cows?....When he knew Fulanis terrorists were targeting his people. The ensuing result is the Owo massacre

How old are you please?
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Babastrong(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=113550753]Both Tinubu and buhari cannot be trusted

But I have a question here, is it a betrayal if buhari supports Osinbajo instead of tinubu? Since both men are yorubas[ When it is obvious that the "nice boy" cannot defeat Atiku.]
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by blowjohn(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:

I have a question for u.
Does the fact 2 people are of the same language, tribe, religion, enclave, cult, family, society, community, mean there can't be betrayal?
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by chinchum(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
All these old men whose ego can not cash the cheques they write.

Their prayer is to see Tinubu fail, so they can say we told you.

They are not in anyway political adept, and talk more than do what is necessary.

If not for Tinubu, maybe we would dangerously be a one party state now with PDP controlling all 36 states. PDP was controlling 31 states as at 2007 election. He masterminded a relentless opposition with ACN recovering edo, ekiti, Osun from PDP by 2010, as at this time, the main opposition party ANPP was increasingly getting weaker.

The Afenifere shot themselves in the leg in 2003 presidential election / gubernatorial election under AD. Tinubu was the only surviving AD governor after warning of the consequences of alliance with Obasanjo in PDP.

Afenifere can not rewrite history, they are weak and have shown themselves to be featherweight.

If Tinubu fails today or in the general election, history will be kind to him as the man who stood up when it mattered. A doer not a talker.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by walozanga(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu need to just pump in more dollars grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by OderaOdesigo: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Danifalls:
You abandoned them. You thought they were beneath you. Well, everything ending in regret for you. Just resign from politics, it over.

He should resign because you see him as the real threat to your Lilliputian, shey?

He will not resign and he will not leave politics. Live with it or go take a cold bath in anticipation of how you’d feel eventually.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Druggie has become a National Joke

cheesy grin

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm not part of d problem of Nigeria, I hv contributed my own quota, so if dem like mak dem vote for another ancestor na here I go dey watch how some will start online begging
Beside, u don't tell an elder to shut up unless u don't hv elders in your lineage

Which elder? Elders talk with caution and wisdom not sow division by deriding an entire tribe as “Afonja’s”. Why can’t you attack Tinubu as an individual which many Yoruba here will even agree with you? but you decide to focus instead on his entire tribe as if we are monolithic.

If you’re truly an elder then you’re not a very wise one.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga no bi me bi APC chairman wey anouce lawan as winner neither I bi bubu and northern men wey play una game wey una no sabi, cry me a river

you're not APC member yet you're assuming and concluding, when then is your sense of reasoning? grin

you idiots couldn't do permutation till dey frustrate your kinsman out of a party you use your life to built

anyway your wailing and criticism put APC back from the path of destruction they were earlier toying
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Which elder? Elders talk with caution and wisdom not sow division by deriding an entire tribe as “Afonja’s”. Why can’t you attack Tinubu as an individual which many Yoruba here will even agree with you? but you decide to focus instead on his entire tribe as if we are monolithic.

that cow emmanuelbrown26 is just 26years, stop believing any words from that empty skull

many idiots are now on politics section because they've android phone with free mb to express their foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Befulfilled(f): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Jones4190:
politician has qoute all the verse in the bible except the one we're Zaccaria return back to the pool all that he has stolen from them

Words! Preach on.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by alasane: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Only Northerners believe Nigeria is one. Visit Northern Universities and see Yoruba’s, Igbos and other tribes as HODs, DVCs & Exam officers. But try and visit Universities in the South, East or West is hardly for you to see a staff or student there occupying such position.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Carlosdd: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Human being we are very good in doing this . ( we told you but you won’t listen ) but when the going was good you never mention this , the time you are waiting for us here but you shall be disappointed.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by sokera: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
The only mistake Tinubu made was not killing this men 20 years ago , they are always against yoruba interest … how do you say a young governor outsmart you over 20 years ago and since then you have not done anything good politically for the Yoruba nation … Atleast Obasanjo drag with Tinubu till he retired from politics… these men are the real enemies… if not for Tinubu yoruba nation would have been way way backward …

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

that cow emmanuelbrown26 is just 26years, stop believing any words from that empty skull

many idiots are now on politics section because they've android phone with free mb to express their foolishness

grin grin grin Very apt
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Nairaland dun gv some idiots moral to be talking down on elders.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I am my dear brother. Sometimes I see things before it happens. I hv afonja friends, I hv being in an work environment where I was d first non indigenous to manage d affair of d work.
D game was against Tinubu right from 2018, either he did not see d hand writing or his greed
After all, everybody and every tribe welcomes Prof, nobody has being against Prof right from time
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Oga I no cause your frustration abeg, carry your frustration go one side
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga I no cause your frustration abeg, carry your frustration go one side

how does that change the fact that you're a kid, how can you even be claiming to be Elder with this low IQ?

you can still get high IQ as you grow but pray not to be elder with your 2kb IQ
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nairaland dun gv some idiots moral to be talking down on elders.

I'm not mate with your father's eldest son, may thunder scatter your elder crabs
there

mumu kid
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by ViceGovernor: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Slynation:
Finally...The book of Lamentations have been unleashed...!! grin

A wise man once told me "Tongue wey no gree stay one place, Na teeth go bite am"
shocked

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I'm not mate with your father's eldest son, may thunder scatter your elder crabs
there

mumu kid
SMH for u, I don't blame u dear. Na society I blame, beside people from that side hv lousy mouth.
D gods are wise
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Divoc19(f): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes it is a big betrayal from Buhari because it is crystal clear that both Buhari and Osibanjo were nothing without Tinubu.

I am beginning to understand Tinubu's plight and I feel for him.

May Tinubu win this primary election
God1000:

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by 7lives: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
sokera:
The only mistake Tinubu made was not killing this men 20 years ago , they are always against yoruba interest … how do you say a young governor outsmart you over 20 years ago and since then you have not done anything good politically for the Yoruba nation … Atleast Obasanjo drag with Tinubu till he retired from politics… these men are the real enemies… if not for Tinubu yoruba nation would have been way way backward …

Happy feet and retrogressive elders.
This is what it looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.