Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) (37307 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Everybody knew. Even Tinubu knew but his lust and desperation for power would not let him listen to his instincts.

You do not make a political deal with a Fulani man and expect him to honor it. I don’t know how they are in business but in politics they cannot be trusted!

How many times do they have to screw Yoruba people over before they learn this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by okuta007: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Penguin2:
It was not only Pa Adebanjo that warned Tinubu…

Even northerner Emirs warned Tinubu against supporting Buhari. They told him that Buhari does not mean well even for the north. But he ignored them.

Same way sane Nigerians warned him too. But he succeeded in convincing millions of his brainless urchins to vote for him and today Nigeria is bleeding from nose, mouth and ear.

And Tinubu wants our votes. May thunder scatter his testicles.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor then as CAN President warned specifically about Buhari - that Buhari was an evil waiting to happen but I remember the Lagos electronic and print media were recruited to do damaging reports on Pastor Ayo - see where we are now - Fulani terrorist will go to a church on a Sunday in southern Nigeria and shoot scores of worshipers to death and everyone is certain that no one will be arrested or prosecuted and a lifeless soul is sitting in Aso Rock, folding his arms and doing nothing

IF THIS IS NOT A JIHAD, i wonder what a Jihad is

Uthman Dan Fodio didn’t do up to this - He never came to the south - neither did he attack churches

Buhari is waging a Jihad against the Nigerian state - while using his powers as Commander -in -Chief to tie the hands of the military - preventing them from saving the Nigerian people in his capacity as the head of the Nigerian State- This is why he will never support a southerner - not even a southern muslim to take over from him

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by IgOga(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is 10 steps ahead of Buhari though. I am sure the many aspirants were sponsored by Tinubu such that it has become very difficult for Buhari or Adamu to anoint their candidate....but both Tinubu and Buhari should be punished for 7 years of horror in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Charly68: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Let's start regional.Govt of a thing to make the nation develop faster. The men rulling lacks capacity and they won't give up power in the name of a united nation.. we must apply wisdom now that it is glaring that there is no unity in Nigeria .. Buhari has shown his true picture ..a Camelion can't change its colour

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by SensualMan: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu ntooooooooooooooorrr!

Your tears dey sweet me for body.

I am Omo Igbo!

I was part of the body that sent Tinubu back to Iragbiji grin

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who sees tomorrow and knows the history of Fulanis warned you all! Flies wey dey follow corpse anyhow anyhow, go follow am land inside grave! Rondon hospital is loading....

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari is trusted person.

All you see they're doing in apc is drama drawn-out to get the voters attention.

They know exactly where they are going.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by FireUpNow(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu was a paying maybe to guy man Buhari. Tinubu will sonon start counting his loss. I don't know why the Yorubas always end up being used by the Hausa people while the Yorubas continue betraying the entire south. We are waiting to see the drama of treachery unfolds in the coming days

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by iyke2frankeze: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2022
They quickly forgot that it was Amechi that broke the PDP from inside which enabled Buhari to win. All the campaign tours of Buhari was funded by Rivers state fund under Amechi but Tinubu wants to claim another man's success.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Livingstone124: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Penguin2:
It was not only Pa Adebanjo that warned Tinubu…

Even northerner Emirs warned Tinubu against supporting Buhari. They told him that Buhari does not mean well even for the north. But he ignored them.

Same way sane Nigerians warned him too. But he succeeded in convincing millions of his brainless urchins to vote for him and today Nigeria is bleeding from nose, mouth and ear.

And Tinubu wants our votes. May thunder scatter his testicles.
AMEN
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Corporate2020: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Danifalls:
You abandoned them. You thought they were beneath you. Well, everything ending in regret for you. Just resign from politics, it over.

What Tinubu has achieved in politics, name one other person that has achieved that in Nigeria after our founding fathers
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by coputa(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Awolowo was used and dumped.Obasanjo was used and dumped.Tinubu is about to be served his dinner.It's in their DNA. The day the yorubas and the igbos will join hands politically,the north is done and Nigeria will begin to prosper but the north forbids it.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Dscop: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Slimdaddy4:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders. I bring this to you with a heavy heart. I have never done this before online is the situation I found myself at the moment. I use to manage an hotel in Epe with a good pay but late last year my boss passed away and is first son took over the ccompany.The company couldn't pay salaries due to the new boss lavish spending and miss management of funds the following month, out of my last four month there i only received two month salaries hoping things will go back to normal . I had to leave the fifth month and since then I couldn't secure a job. I spent all my savings on feedings, me my wife and my 7 years old son. Before my boss passed away my wife was already few months old pregnant and now she's on the verge of delivery but she can't put to bed by herself due to some complications according to the doctor, she as to deliver the baby through CS. The matter at hand now is that I can't afford the bills and the doctor said we should pay 40% up front before anything can be done. She's going through a lot of pain right now and i don't know what do to or who else to turn to since no assistance is coming forth from family and friends this is why I had to come to you my fellow Nairalanders. Please my good people, I will appreciate if any help could come through for me and my family. She's in so much pain. Thanks

ZENITH BANK

Sure how much do you need?
1. What is the name of the hotel
2.. What is the name of your dead boss
3. Where is the poster announcing his death
4. Where is the ID showing you worked at the hotel
5. Where is the doctor's note for your wife
6. A picture of you and your pregnant wife holding my moniker.

When you have all these then I'll foot your entire bill. Otherwise go come up with a better sorry crapy story.

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Hunter12: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:

oshey nairaland owner
my chest grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
coputa:
Awolowo was used and dumped.Obasanjo was used and dumped.Tinubu is about to be served his dinner.It's in their DNA. The day the yorubas and the igbos will join hands politically,the north is done and Nigeria will begin to prosper but the north forbids it.
he might just take up the dinner today grin
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by oyebanji(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo destroyed Afenifere that was made up of real Yoruba leaders and constituted the amorphous Yoruba Council of Elders to rival them just because they told him to take it easy with his daddy Buhari. We will see who will laugh last..

History needs to be brought back into our curriculum in this country. If you knew what happened in the build up to Obasanjo's second term as civilian president you would not be putting this comment down.

Obasanjo had convinced the so called Afenifere, made promises to them and they had agreed to support him. It was only Bola Tinubu that saw through the charade, it was only Lagos that did not fall into PDP's hand by the time the coast was clear.

So Afenifere that was naïve, with no serious electoral value should be allowed to dictate to people with political values?
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

did Ojukwu listen when they're pacifying him not to take your forefathers to his lost war

you anupama are quick to advise as if your words means anything. Ohaneze appeal to KANU not to continue causing unrest in your region, did he listen? is it not until he was caught like a village thief?
Oga no bi me bi APC chairman wey anouce lawan as winner neither I bi bubu and northern men wey play una game wey una no sabi, cry me a river

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by InoGetJoy: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Charly68:
Let's start regional.Govt of a thing to make the nation develop faster. The men rulling lacks capacity and they won't give up power in the name of a united nation.. we must apply wisdom now that it is glaring that there is no unity in Nigeria .. Buhari has shown his true picture ..a Camelion can't change its colour
You now want regional government because the polity doesn't suit you, abi?
Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Penguin2: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
okuta007:

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor then as CAN President warned specifically about Buhari - that Buhari was an evil waiting to happen but I remember the Lagos electronic and print media were recruited to do damaging reports on Pastor Ayo - see where we are now - Fulani terrorist will go to a church on a Sunday in southern Nigeria and shoot scores of worshipers to death and everyone is certain that no one will be arrested or prosecuted and a lifeless soul is sitting in Aso Rock, folding his arms and doing nothing

IF THIS IS NOT A JIHAD, i wonder what a Jihad is

Uthman Dan Fodio didn’t do up to this - He never came to the south - neither did he attack churches

Buhari is waging a Jihad against the Nigerian state - while using his powers as Commander -in -Chief to tie the hands of the military - preventing them from saving the Nigerian people in his capacity as the head of the Nigerian State- This is why he will never support a southerner - not even a southern muslim to take over from him

All thanks to Tinubu.

If he listened in 2015, if he had not let his selfish and blind ambition preclude his altruistic interest in the good of the generality of Nigeria, we wouldn’t be here.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a very useless fool. he betrayed southern nigeria becos of greed , seling out to fulani. may god punish him. now he has realised that being selfish brings more sadness

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I vividly remember when Pa Adebanjo was hammering it on air, some of Nairaland afonja kids started insulting d old man, some even called him ipob.
Then, when some were questioning Tinubu contesting, they were called names and insulted.
Now, I know that afonjas no get sense at all. Ever since their Lord and personal Saviour started his campaign, I hv never seen his blueprint, all his cares for is my turn my turn. Afonjas follow out naija for wahala bcs they are neither here nor their

Shut up. Do you think it’s all Yorubas that supper Tinubu? I am a Yoruba man campaigning for Peter Obi and would even prefer Atiku over Tinubu. So stop with all this bigotry and ethnic hate. After bad leadership, tribalism and bigots like you are the biggest problem of this country.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by MartinsD12(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:

https://dailytrust.com/i-warned-tinubu-about-buhari-afenifere-leader
Let's forget all these noise, APC presidential candidate is Ahmad lawan with possibly kalu, ken nnamani as VP , south west has produce VP for 8 years, president 8 years under Obasanjo.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by muzzol: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by nedekid: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Na wah, all of us warned.
Just imagine his cohorts saying Tinubu did not put him there? Wonderful!
Without jagaban, the only "people" Sai baba would have been president over would have been 30 cows. undecided
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by brumeikperikpe: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
AFONJA
AWOLOWO ( Jeremiah Obafemi)
AKINTOLA (Samuel Ladoke)
ADELABU ADEGOKE
AFENIFERE
ABEOKUTA (The Tinubu Speech)
ADEKUNLE (Black Scorpion)
ADEBANJO AYO
ADEMILEGUN (Samuel)
ABIOLA (MKO)
ASIWAJU AHMED (Tinubu)
ADEKUNLE AJASIN
AKIN (Omoboriowo)
AYODELE (Fayose)
AREMU (Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo)
ABRAHAM ADESANYA
ANIKULAPO (Fela Kuti)
ABIOLA AJIMOBI
AKEREDOLU (Rotimi)
ABIODUN (Dapo)
ALAO AKALA
ALAO (Shittu)
ADENIRAN (Ogunsanya)
ANTHONY (Mobolaji Bank)
ADE (Sunny)
AKANDE (Bisi)
What does the letter "A" mean to the Yoruba race? And when it comes to election, they'll find themselves in "grin".
THE GODS ARE SILENT; THEY NEED APPEASEMENT.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2022
When will the results be announced?
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Mercyjoy28: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2022
We told them too that Buhari cannot be the person that Nigerians should vote for, but they said we are religious bias.
Now, there they are.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Shut up. Do you think it’s all Yorubas that supper Tinubu? I am a Yoruba man campaigning for Peter Obi and would even prefer Atiku over Tinubu. So stop with all this bigotry and ethnic hate. After bad leadership, tribalism and bigots like you are the biggest problem of this country.
I'm not part of d problem of Nigeria, I hv contributed my own quota, so if dem like mak dem vote for another ancestor na here I go dey watch how some will start online begging
Beside, u don't tell an elder to shut up unless u don't hv elders in your lineage
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by Ofadaman(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari would prefer an Osibanjo over Tinubu, but that's where he'd get it wrong, cause Osibanjo who's more learned and intelligent will act the fool and crush him and his caliphate eventually.
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by ChuksHills(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
nairalandankrah:

https://dailytrust.com/i-warned-tinubu-about-buhari-afenifere-leader

See how they are talking as if Tinubu did not benefit so much from Buhari
Re: I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) by puremaker7(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Buddha3:

How's the headline saying something different from the body?

Abi has your hunger gotten bad enough to affect your sight and understanding?
you are idiot.
the fool just changed the headline...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.