Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? (1284 Views)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / 5k Cash For First 30 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
I think there is a sense of “finished” feeling you get when you turn 30. It’s like your life have stopped moving and you’re just at a slow pace with everything. All your friends have moved on from you as well as you have from them, your parents are either old or dead already. You’re stuck between getting married or living miserable as a old single person. You’re not too obsessed with acquiring wealth as much as you did some years before because you’re at a stable place in life where you’re living a routine life either In your work place or in your self employed Space, so money to you now is just a tool to sort out all your never ending bills. It’s no longer about balling, because you don’t feel the need to impress anyone anymore. You are starting to feel weak even tho your body is still agile, mentally you’re just weak and bored most of the times. This is all me, please add yours if you can relate

7 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by YeyeGbami: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2022
One thing i know be say wahala no dey finish, i refuse to be bothered.

5 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Cypress042(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
You're problem is depression nothing again, stop overthinking and live your life. Is not all bout age it depends on how you see yourself wink
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by squash47(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na even at that 30 the sweet life start..lol
That time u don get mind, get a lot of friends and a lot experience in reality. Nothing fit shock u again. Lot of small beautiful girls for u to choose from.
Omo, I sure say na at 30+ go sweet pass 20s.

5 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by dmg1: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Op is speaking for himself not me, I'm 30+ I don't see myself worrying over what he's listed above... (Maybe because I'm moving well). God didn't create anyone to be miserable, it's our actions, reactions and failures on our part to utilize the God given opportunity that makes one experience hardship/suffering in his 30's. I realized earlier that time waits for no one, use your time well when you're young,,,And before you quote me, remember there's no excuse for failures.....
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Awinneralways: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
I think there is a sense of “finished” feeling you get when you turn 30. It’s like your life have stopped moving and you’re just at a slow pace with everything. All your friends have moved on from you as well as you have from them, your parents are either old or dead already. You’re stuck between getting married or living miserable as a old single person. You’re not too obsessed with acquiring wealth as much as you did some years before because you’re at a stable place in life where you’re living a routine life either In your work place or in your self employed Space, so money to you now is just a tool to sort out all your never ending bills. It’s no longer about balling, because you don’t feel the need to impress anyone anymore. You are starting to feel weak even tho your body is still agile, mentally you’re just weak and bored most of the times. This is all me, please add yours if you can relate

Hey bro. I followed you yesterday. It’s like you are another me.

I could relate to all of your topics and some brought tears to my eyes. I have same experiences as you including age, experiences with women and other areas including being good looking and successful.

Please always post whatever comes to your head, i identify with them 100%.

Regarding the mid life crisis, im almost going insane and i just stumbled on some youtube instrumentals that have been bringing me some peace.

We will make it out of this unscathed i pray

Sending you a frim hand shake

2 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Boogyman557: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee! no too REASON d matterz..

although I UNDERSTAND wer u are coming from..

As u see me so, I no SEND and I no send anybody PAPA!

SMOKE WEED, NACK ASHAWOO and am okay..

So far as say I see FOOD CHOP no WAHALA..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
What you explained isn't mid life crisis. Boredom isn't even in mid life crisis.

I have gone through it and its not what you think.

4 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by 1F30M4(f): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:
What you explained isn't mid life crisis. Boredom isn't even in mid life crisis.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by bluefilm: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

Damn!

These are the symptoms of covid-19

1 Like

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by suffering: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol. Check now and OP never clock 27 talk less of 30.
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by siofra(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

So you're in your thirties and you're still posting Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that....

You're even calling yourself "badboi"
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by siofra(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:

So what is it?

I'm approaching my thirties.
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

So what is it?

I'm approaching my thirties.

A deep feeling and sense that now that you are in the mid point of your life, life is passing you by and you haven't achieved anything worthwhile and it's getting late for you. You didn't make use of your 20's as you should. While your mates seem to be making it in life, you feel confused, directionless and don't even know how to make a change. You feel stuck.

As a result, you get "depressed", overeat or under eat. Neglect hygiene. Become messy, things that used to excite you no longer do. You isolate yourself e.t.c.

You can do more research.

What the OP put up there is when you already have
stable life and boredom when you have already achieved things and you have options/choices you can easily make even though you don't know the consequences. This happens to many people especially millionaires who have achieved or done everything.

4 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awinneralways:

Hey bro. I followed you yesterday. It’s like you are another me.

I could relate to all of your topics and some brought tears to my eyes. I have same experiences as you including age, experiences with women and other areas including being good looking and successful.

Please always post whatever comes to your head, i identify with them 100%.

Regarding the mid life crisis, im almost going insane and i just stumbled on some youtube instrumentals that have been bringing me some peace.

We will make it out of this unscathed i pray

Sending you a frim hand shake

Love you bro. God is with us

2 Likes

Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
suffering:
Lol. Check now and OP never clock 27 talk less of 30.

I’m over 30
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

So you're in your thirties and you're still posting Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that....

You're even calling yourself "badboi"

Lol so I’m supposed to call myself “ancient of days”
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:

A deep feeling and sense that now that you are in the mid point of your life, life is passing you by and you haven't achieved anything worthwhile and it's getting late for you. You didn't make use of your 20's as you should. While your mates seem to be making it in life, you feel confused, directionless and don't even know how to make a change. You feel stuck.

As a result, you get "depressed", overeat or under eat. Neglect hygiene. Become messy, things that used to excite you no longer do. You isolate yourself e.t.c.

You can do more research.

What the OP put up there is when you already have
stable life and boredom when you have already achieved things and you have options/choices you can easily make even though you don't know the consequences. This happens to many people especially millionaires who have achieved or done everything.

Everything you explained up there is my reality. I haven’t washed my clothes since February. I literally just walked out of my house now going nowhere and came back inside. Only today I made over 50k but I don’t even care about money I’m extremely empty
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Awinneralways: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

Love you bro. God is with us

Were you born in May?
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by phazotron(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mid life crisis is real.....

Drowning in debt, biz not going as planned

#adulthood is overrated
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Cokahot: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sure. I've not been myself since I lost total of 15m within 2years.i have a car,a house,a pet parrot and still I'm not happy.i want my 15m back.
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by suffering: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

I’m over 30
…and I’m over 80.
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by koyyess: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
F00lish thread.
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Exkandayee(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2022
I'll be 30 March next year, then I'll come back and comment,,,nna ehh,I don deh oldooooh
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by Yocoki56: 2:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Yh
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by piwati8247: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: 30+ People, Are You All Facing Mid Life Crisis As Well? by ScienceStudents: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

Everything you explained up there is my reality. I haven’t washed my clothes since February. I literally just walked out of my house now going nowhere and came back inside. Only today I made over 50k but I don’t even care about money I’m extremely empty
Boss please send me 5k, I'm begging you
I'm hungry and I need some money to eat

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Name U Saved A Contact? / Social Media Vs Reality / What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.