Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? (1285 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by iFlare(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Xtra cool by young john I've played this one like 20 times in a row this evening cry ..... playing it as I'm typing

Soweto by victory x tempoe this one is magic whenever I listen to it

What's yours smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by DispatcherLagos: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bed of lies by Nikki Minaj
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alan Walker - Spectre
Alan Walker - Nothing at All
Alan Walker - Faded
Tom Odell - Another Love
DC Nuel - Comes and Goes
Zayn Ft Sia - Dusk till Dawn
SLANDER - Love is Gone

And so on and so forth!!! Infact every song I have on my playlist gives me goosebumps and I can't get over them when playing.. anything other than that I delete u immidiately grin grin grin I have only foreign musics all over..

That's the kind of musics I listen to, that has meaningful and lovely lyrics, not the she tell me say bullshit Wizkid and his likes dish for u all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Guyman01: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
This Gospel song remix is so short I want the singer to extend it because I can't get enough of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mb9usrQBsc
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
As a prophet, I only listen to songs that would glorify God. Thank you.

This I have seen.
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by marlow1962(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
It’s so funny how Africans especially Nigerians glorifies meaningless songs, lmao.
Anyways 90’s for me.
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Blake755: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gehtto by Akon very nice song
No need to cherish luxury
Cuz life will come and go
Even this life you are living was borrowed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Ballzproblem2: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
20x? rookie number,I play a song I recently like 100x in the first day ,ten the number decreases as days goes by till ,it becomes tasteless to me
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Blupen(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Alan Walker - Spectre
Alan Walker - Nothing at All
Alan Walker - Faded
Tom Odell - Another Love
DC Nuel - Comes and Goes
Zayn Ft Sia - Dusk till Dawn
SLANDER - Love is Gone

And so on and so forth!!! Infact every song I have on my playlist gives me goosebumps and I can't get over them when playing.. anything other than that I delete u immidiately grin grin grin I have only foreign musics all over..

That's the kind of musics I listen to, that has meaningful and lovely lyrics, not the she tell me say bullshit Wizkid and his likes dish for u all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She tell me say grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Country music- this is how we roll by Florida Georgia Line and bottoms up by Brandley Gilbert... These are my two favorites and I find it difficult to choose between them.

RNB music- it won't stop by Sevyn Streeter ft Chris Brown.

Hip Hop music- I have a lot of favorite hip hop songs, but I'll go for everything Young Money, Rich Gang, and locally it's everything Emtee.

Amapiano music- Dlozi lam by Dj Obza.

Traditional music- lenyalo la setso by Thabo Seremi.

Gospel music- I need Your touch by Keketso ft Tshepiso.

Rock music- Lullaby by Nickelback.

Soul music- can we be lovers by Teddy Pendergrass.

Afropop- I have a lot of favorites here, it's confusing for me to choose.

Kwaito music- phodile by Guffy.

House music- Happy people by Dj Heavy K ft Tresor

Khelobedu music- modhefo wa gona by Chuzero

Pop music- Ek skree by Stella.

The list is endless... grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Autobot05: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Juice wrld
Come and go
In my head
Hate me
Without me
Hate the other side
Realer N Realer cool

Eminem
Without me
Lose yourself
Superman (fully redpilled ) cool

Sia

Unstoppable
Genius
Elastic heart ( both versions)
Birds set free
That's life

2pac

Only God can judge me
Thugs mansion
Picture me rolling

Jack harlow

Tyler herro
First class

The list is endless but I can't get enough of these
NB I only derive the meaningful knowledge from their lyrics .. you don't necessarily have to copy their lifestyle

Eminem , Sia and tupac songs are fully loaded with words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Peacecore: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Life goes on by 2Pac
Happy home by 2Pac
Happy birthday by 2Pac
Like my father by Jax
Lots of Eminem's songs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by chariisGRACE(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Dave Santan's Psychodrama and Game Over albums.

In fact, all of his songs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pop music- Louis Tomlinson's written all over your face is just purely sexual.

When a man sounds breathy and deep, oh my... tongue
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by sageb: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Peacecore:
Life goes on by 2Pac Happy home by 2Pac Happy birthday by 2Pac Like my father by Jax Lots of Eminem's songs
A hardcore Rap fan spotted.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by sageb: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Blupen:
She tell me say grin grin grin

Really?
I opine that "Superstar" and "Ayo" albums had Wizkid's best songs.

Now, the guy's songs lacks lyrical content.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by sageb: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:
Juice wrld
Come and go
In my head
Hate me
Without me
Hate the other side
Realer N Realer cool

Eminem
Without me
Lose yourself
Superman (fully redpilled ) cool

Sia

Unstoppable
Genius
Elastic heart ( both versions)
Birds set free
That's life

2pac

Only God can judge me
Thugs mansion
Picture me rolling

Jack harlow

Tyler herro
First class

The list is endless but I can't get enough of these
NB I only derive the meaningful knowledge from their lyrics .. you don't necessarily have to copy their lifestyle

Eminem , Sia and tupac songs are fully loaded with words of wisdom

Tupac shakur was the best Rapper in the 90s.
B.I.G comes second
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by sageb: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
marlow1962:
It’s so funny how Africans especially Nigerians glorifies meaningless songs, lmao.
Anyways 90’s for me.

Yeah, 90s for me.
what are your favorite musicians in the 90s?
were you a fan of RnB or High life or Hip hop/ Rap?
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by BigYash: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Shay you dey whyne me ni grin
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Autobot05: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
sageb:

Tupac shakur was the best Rapper in the 90s.
B.I.G comes second

I can't argue lol wasn't alive then tho
So many wisdom in his words unlike today rappers that rap about robbery , guns , money and drugs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Nemesis0147(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Soso by omah lay

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Guderian(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cinematic orchestra - that home
At the right time i pull a lot of strength from it.

Emma Peters - clandestina

Wizkid superstar album

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by marlow1962(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
sageb:

Yeah, 90s for me.
what are your favorite musicians in the 90s?
were you a fan of RnB or High life or Hip hop/ Rap?
Hip pop and gangster rap
2pac
Biggie
Eazy e/ NWA
DMX
ODB/ wu tan clan
Big L
Big pun
Fat Joe
Eminem
Ghetto boys

Omo my bro dem many

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by internationalman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
95% of Eminem songs.

I have almost all his songs in my gadgets.

To me it's good lyrics first before any other thing. The kind of lyrics that would school me and make me rack my head and brainstorm and even draw up dictionary just to grok what the musician is singing about.

That's why rap is my favorite genre of music. When reading rap lyrics it's like reading the words of an author of a book. But RnB lyrics is just like a sentence most times and the singer keeps echoing what they've already said before..

Most RnB artiste have reportedly just gone to the studio without preplan idea of a song and boom a song is out under 3hrs...

But you see artistes like Eminem, it can take them weeks to get one rap song done and his lyrics sometimes can span 5 pages..

I love Jay-z, Nas, Lil wayne, Ludacris, BIG, snoop dogg. As a matter of fact I like and play all rap song of 90s and early 2000 repeatedly.

But Eminem is my first love and 2pac is just my second love.

2baba is my Nigeria favourite.. His lines in street credibility is still the best lyrical lines of an RnB singer in Nigeria for me till date..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by obinna58(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Neha kakkar - Kalla sohna nai

Indian song that gives me so much peace
The beautiful guitar sound is exceptional
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by internationalman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guderian:
Cinematic orchestra - that home
At the right time i pull a lot of strength from it.

Emma Peters - clandestina

Wizkid superstar album

That to build a home by cinematic orchestra is something else.. especially when it's mostly played in emotional scenes of movies.

Some people dey sing shall

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by PellsKodak: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
American trap
Guess you guys to local for me grin cheesy
Listening to lastest NBA YoungBoy and Kodak songs cheesy wink
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Lucifyre: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Avicii - Faster Than Light
Avicii - Dear Boy
Enya - Flora's Secret
Kygo - Firestone
Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On
Jon Bellion - Hand Of God....
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Spagi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
juice world songs
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by jericco1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Propeller JAE5 ft Dave & BNXN
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I only listen to songs that would glorify God. Thank you.

This I have seen.
That’s not what the topic is all about.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? by sageb: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lucifyre:
Avicii - Faster Than Light Avicii - Dear Boy Enya - Flora's Secret Kygo - Firestone Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On Jon Bellion - Hand Of God....
Enya's songs are so soothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spent 18k On Yam Today / Morning Sex Story / Finding A Mr Or Miss Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.