Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre (29699 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like seriously, or maybe he wants to trend cos this is too untrue to be coming from someone that is a human being. God's own creation.
EyezofGod120:
d guy is pained grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
They have finally gotten you, won ti get e. No worry, you will be alright laslas.

Simple question. your own Bible(New Testament) was originally written in Greek or English ?
Your opinion won’t change the fact!
God from theos is a title. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Like seriously, or maybe he wants to trend cos this is too untrue to be coming from someone that is a human being. God's own creation.
I'm here for him,,he go get sense by force
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been indoctrinated, I understand grin
Is New Testament not written in Greek?
grin you're just displaying your stupidity on.a public forum,,and u no be small pikin again o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin you're just displaying your stupidity on.a public forum,,and u no be small pikin again o

You are the one displaying ignorance and stupidity on a public forum because of Israelite gods you don’t know of.
Is New Testament written in Greek or English? cheesy
God is from Greek “theos”. “Theos” is a title.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one displaying ignorance and stupidity on a public forum because of Israelite gods you don’t know of.
Is New Testament written in Greek or English? cheesy
God is from Greek “theos”. “Theos” is a title.
there's is only one true God,,the rest are gods grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
there's is only one true God,,the rest are gods grin

God is a title not a person.
“There is only one true deity, the rest are deities”, that’s how confused you sound cheesy
The name of your gods are Yahweh and Elohim, hope you know they are different entities?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

“There is only one true deity, the rest are deities”, that’s how confused you sound cheesy
The name of your gods are Yahweh and Elohim, hope you know they are different entities?
cheesy your foolishness loud
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
cheesy your foolishness loud

Your brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done, sheep cheesy

Was New Testament written in Greek or English?
God is from Greek theos. Theos is a title. You are too ignorant to know. Guess your shepherd haven’t announced it to you sheeps.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank God you don finally get sense to make use of capital "G" for God instead of "g". You will be coming to the realization of everything one after the other, no worry.
Maynman:

Simple question. your own Bible(New Testament) was originally written in Greek or English ?
Your opinion won’t change the fact!
God from theos is a title. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by iswallker(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
While other countries man hunt perpetrators of terrorism - Nigeria prays

undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Thank God you don finally get sense to make use of capital "G" for God instead of "g". You will be coming to the realization of everything one after the other, no worry.

God, god, gOd, GOD, goD all means same thing and come from Greek theos. If not for indoctrination it’s not hard to comprehend. How do you pronounce god,GOD and God. Religion oo grin
Zeus is a god
Odin is a god
Elohim is a god.
Obatala is a god
Allah is a god
Your Canaanite Yahweh is a god
Elohim, father of Yahweh is a god.
Asheerah, mother of Yahweh is a god.
It’s a title not a person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Add sopona too now, all those are abstract. Our God, the one true God is the real deal, he is the only God I know and believes in, if you like gather them "gods in thousand, it won't change the fact. Let me come down to your level, you must be familiar with the book of Genesis where God created everything you are now enjoying freely, even you that don't want to think straight, na God's creation you still be. It is evident and we can see the works of the mighty father. Now tell me, all these your god's you mentioning, how many works of their creation have you seen? I guess no, abeg just carry you mat, stretch am, may you go sleep.
Maynman:

God, god, gOd, GOD, goD all means same thing and come from Greek theos. If not for indoctrination it’s not hard to comprehend.
Zeus is a god
Odin is a god
Elohim is a god.
Obatala is a god
Allah is a god
It’s a title not a person.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Add sopona too now, all those are abstract. Our God, the one true God is the real deal, he is the only God I know and believes in, if you like gather them "gods in thousand, it won't change the fact. Let me come down to your level, you must be familiar with the book of Genesis where God created everything you are now enjoying freely, even you that don't want to think straight, na God's creation you still be. It is evident and we can see the works of the mighty father. Now tell me, all these your god's you mentioning, how many works of their creation have you seen? I guess no, abeg just carry you mat, stretch am, may you go sleep.
The same way Yahweh, a cannanite warrior is also an abstract to people outside your religion.
All these epistles won’t change the fact that god is a title not a person. And it’s derived from Greek theos.
All gods and religion claim they created the earth and everything,
hope you know Christianity is from Judaism? And Judaism is from yahwish?

And Hope you are familiar with Quran, where Allah created everything including your Yahweh, Allah also created you and you’re ungrateful.
we can all make baseless claims I only need to quote some verses in a book with unknown authors as evidence right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

Your brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done, sheep cheesy

Was New Testament written in Greek or English?
God is from Greek theos. Theos is a title. You are too ignorant to know. Guess your shepherd haven’t announced it to you sheeps.
there's only one true God,in Jesus name all the knee shall bow grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
there's only one true God,in Jesus name all the knee shall bow grin grin

“There is only one true deity, the rest are deities”, that’s how confused you sound. cheesy
The same way those killers bow in owo abi, it’s evident that it is effective.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
So...Allah is an arabic word for God, even the quaran you are holding tight to can never deny God as God, are you saying Allah is also a title or you need to go back and read your quaran more. Do you know that quaran even identify "Yisa" more than any other names in the quaran? You are confused and ignorant at the same time. Let me tell you the bitter truth today, when your so called "Allah" wants to die, he told his followers and I quote "that he is going, he did not know where he is going. By virtue, people that are still following him now are more or less lost. The bible says "I put before you life and death, choose therefore life that ye may live". But, I tell you my friend, you are lost but I believe you are still redeemable. Just ask God to forgive you and have mercy. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and anyone that want to get to God must pass through his Son, Jesus
Maynman:

The same way Yahweh, a cannanite warrior is also an abstract to people outside your religion.
All these epistles won’t change the fact that god is a title not a person. And it’s derived from Greek theos.
All gods and religion claim they created the earth and everything,
hope you know Christianity is from Judaism? And Judaism is from yahwish?

And Hope you are familiar with Quran, where Allah created everything including your Yahweh, Allah also created you and you’re ungrateful.
we can all make baseless claims I only need to quote some verses in a book with unknown authors as evidence right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
So...Allah is an arabic word for God, even the quaran you are holding tight to can never deny God as God, are you saying Allah is also a title or you need to go back and read your quaran more. Do you know that quaran even identify "Yisa" more than any other names in the quaran? You are confused and ignorant at the same time. Let me tell you the bitter truth today, when your so called "Allah" wants to die, he told his followers and I quote "that he is going, he did not know where he is going. By virtue, people that are still following him now are more or less lost. The bible says "I put before you life and death, choose therefore life that ye may live". But, I tell you my friend, you are lost but I believe you are still redeemable. Just ask God to forgive you and have mercy. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and anyone that want to get to God must pass through his Son, Jesus

Yawn, god is a title not a person . “Well read” indeed.
Yea, Allah is a title, Elohim is also a title, and they mean same thing.
Are y’all both not worshipping Abramaic gods? Bwahahahah
Yahweh god of Christians
Allah god of Muslims
Eledumare god of Yorubas.
God, god, GOD, etc is a Title not a Person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

“There is only one true deity, the rest are deities”, that’s how confused you sound. cheesy
The same way those killers bow in owo abi, it’s evident that it is effective.
grin grin God is the greatest grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin grin God is the greatest grin

Yes and each god is arranged by ranking. cheesy
Elohim is the father of Yahweh. Eledumare is the father of orunmila, and so on and forth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

Yes and each god is arranged by ranking. cheesy
only one God is the greatest,,,the rest are gods,,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
only one God is the greatest,,,the rest are gods,,

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

grin na my headache go kill you,,,,God is the creator of heaven and heart
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin na my headache go kill you,,,,God is the creator of heaven and heart

Na you dey complain of headache, na you go die of am. Yes many gods lay claims to that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

Na you dey complain of headache, na you go die of am. Yes many gods lay claims to that.
grin u go get migraine soon,,na the God created you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin u go get migraine soon,,na the God created you

Keep complaining of what will kill you.
This god? Or you have a specific one ? cheesy

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

Keep complaining of what will kill you.
This god?
grin e pain am,,, God is the greatest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin e pain am,,, God is the greatest

Na you dey wail since but na me hin pain. grin
This god? Or you have a specific one? The Christian god?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

Na you dey wail since but na me hin pain. grin
This god? Or you have a specific one? The Christian god?
God the maker of man grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
God the maker of man grin

This god also made that claim, eledumare also made that claim, Chineke also made that claim or you have a specific one? The Christian god?
You are getting weak, hope you now understand that god is a title not a person.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by OyinO: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Notin come out joor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

This god also made that claim, eledumare also made that claim, Chineke also made that claim or you have a specific one? The Christian god?
You are getting weak, hope you now understand that god is a title not a person.
grin I gave you a huge job grin pls I need more screenshot,,, there is only one true God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.