Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre (29697 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by fkj950ax(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:
Rubbish
Took him two days to respond.

Please can you shed more light on why you feel he ought to have responded earlier than now?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ahhh...o ma se o. "My people perish because of lack of understanding". "Wisdom is the principal thing, in all thy gettings, get understanding. I look at your comments and all I see is a delusional being, I can only pray for your eyes of understanding to be opened and you come to see the truth yourself. You need to encounter God and his powers. I will leave you to read the book of Gen, 1&2 kings, Matthew, John, Acts, Ezekiel and Revelation, by then, we can sit again on a round table to talk. Peace!
Maynman:

You are well read and you are worshipping Yahweh? Apart from the “collection of books called Bible”, which other history books have you read about the cannanite god?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Breastfeed: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
dhardline:
Get your PVC's and Vote Peter Obi we don't want anything associated with Buhari /APC again ruling this country o,The suffering and killing is already too much. Prices of food going up 100% and nobody is saying anything!!!
say it louder please
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Ahhh...o ma se o. "My people perish because of lack of understanding". "Wisdom is the principal thing, in all thy gettings, get understanding. I look at your comments and all I see is a delusional being, I can only pray for your eyes of understanding to be opened and you come to see the truth yourself. You need to encounter God and his powers. I will leave you to read the book of Gen, 1&2 kings, Matthew, John, Acts, Ezekiel and Revelation, by then, we can sit again on a round table to talk. Peace!

Ooooh, so These are the books that you read that made you “well read” bwahahahah. Most of the authors are unknown, a reasonable person should know the author of the book He’s reading grin

I look at your comments and all I can see are ramblings from a indoctrinated sheep.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
I laff...you suppose chop knock for my hand if I give you assignment and you write "doctor" as "Doctor". That's the least error a primary school cert holder would make.
Maynman:

You said nothing but noise, bwahahahah sheep thinking.
Which god is shaming you? god is a title not a person, is it yahweh, the son of Elohim?
doctor and Doctor means same thing in meaning, don’t be obtuse. If you like write it as docTor, or doctoR it means same thing!. “doctor” is a title the same way “god” is a title.
In your indoctrination, is a Doctor higher than a doctor because the “D” is in capital letter? Also is Doctor and DOCTOR the same thing? Is a Table and table Same thing? Is a Dense and dense same thing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
So "Google chrome and dictionary" is your source? Wonderful, you will be alright laslas.
Maynman:

Ooooh, so These are the books that you read that made you “well read” bwahahahah. Most of the authors are unknown, a reasonable person should know the author of the book He’s reading grin

I look at your comments and all I can see are ramblings from a indoctrinated sheep.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
I laff...you suppose chop knock for my hand if I give you assignment and you write "doctor" as "Doctor". That's the least error a primary school cert holder would make.

“doctor” is a title, you can’t be this dumb. What’s the difference between “holder” and “Holder”? Bwahahahah.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
So "Google chrome and dictionary" is your source? Wonderful, you will be alright laslas.

Books written by unknown authors, and edited by unknown people are your source?
Hope you know the Torah existed before “Moses” was born.

Hope you don’t use google and dictionary for anything, don’t be an hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
The "Dr" you searched yourself all comes in capital letter, your foolishness is woozing high to the entire world.
Maynman:

“doctor” is a title, you can’t be this dumb. What’s the difference between “holder” and “Holder”? Bwahahahah.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's not only Torah, it's Toro, you are as confused as what you practice. You better trace your way back before it's too late, my two cents.
Maynman:

Books written by unknown authors, and edited by unknown people are your source?
Hope you know the Torah existed before “Moses” was born.

Hope you don’t use google and dictionary for anything, don’t be an hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
The "Dr" you searched yourself all comes in capital letter, your foolishness is woozing high to the entire world.

See what religion is turning you to? Think na.
What’s the difference between doctor, DOCTOR and Doctor? It’s a title omo
So DR means Doctor not doctor? Bwahahahah

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
It's not only Torah, it's Toro, you are as confused as what you practice. You better trace your way back before it's too late, my two cents.

Ignorant sheep doesn’t know the Old Testament is gotten from Judaism. Guess your shepherd haven’t told you.
You are “well read” indeed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

The people filled with knowledge have been killed inside church, and your loving god was enjoying the show, same way he enjoyed the slavery show bwahahahah
grin you will be redeemed by the time dem kill any of your family
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
What we are saying is capital letter for the first alphabet and not meaning. Get sense now bro
Maynman:

See what religion is turning you to? Think na.
What’s the difference between doctor, DOCTOR and Doctor? It’s a title omo
So DR means Doctor not doctor? Bwahahahah
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin you will be redeemed by the time dem kill any of your family

What’s the chances? Didn’t they kill those “redeemed” inside CHURCH?

You go wise when dem kill any of your “redeemed” family members, na that time you go know the loving god you serve.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
What we are saying is capital letter for the first alphabet and not meaning. Get sense now bro

Don’t be obtuse, capital letters doesn’t change the definition of a title. See what religion is doing to you.
What’s the difference between “First” and “first”? Since capital letter is so important to you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hope you know that first is not a name, neither is it a thing or an animal. You can't use a small letter for begining a "noun", God is a name, so as your Doctor. How will any normal human being use small letter to start that? You should have atleast been taught that in your primary school. Eehhh, I don see something for nairaland o, chai.
Maynman:

Don’t be obtuse, capital letters doesn’t change the definition of a title. See what religion is doing to you.
What’s the difference between “First” and “first”? Since capital letter is so important to you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Did I sit you down to say it changes it? What I'm enlightening you on is you can never use a small letter for a name, noun in general. Is that too difficult for you to digest? Nawa o
Maynman:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
I hope you know that first is not a name, neither is it a thing or an animal. You can't use a small letter for begining a "noun", God is a name, so as your Doctor. How will any normal human being use small letter to start that? You should have atleast been taught that in your primary school. Eehhh, I don see something for nairaland o, chai.

You said “animal”, human being” all in small letters? Are they verb?
See what religion is doing to you?
God is a title, Samuel is a name. You understand?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the chances? Didn’t they kill those “redeemed” inside CHURCH?

You go wise when dem kill any of your “redeemed” family members, na that time you go know the loving god you serve.
y grin there is only one God,,others are gods cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Did I sit you down to say it changes it? What I'm enlightening you on is you can never use a small letter for a name, noun in general. Is that too difficult for you to digest? Nawa o

So you agree that god and God means same thing?
Bwahahahah
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:

God is a title not a person. God from Greek Theos cheesy
God and deity mean same thing.
“Why do we have one deity, but others are deities”, that’s exactly how you sound.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
All those are compound nouns, and more over, they are not starting a sentence. God is a name, you can take that to the moon.
Maynman:

You said “animal”, human being” all in small letters? Are they verb?
See what religion is doing to you?
God is a title, Samuel is a name. You understand?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
All those are compound nouns, and more over, they are not starting a sentence. God is a name, you can take that to the moon.

God from Theos is a title. You can take that anywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you o..the guy is delusional, needs someone to wake him up from his slumber.
EyezofGod120:
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
Thank you o..the guy is delusional, needs someone to wake him up from his slumber.

Coming from a indoctrinated person.

“Why do we have one deity, but others are deities”, that’s exactly how you sound.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
But God from my own bible is a name, if you like blend theos, tora, Juda together, it won't change my opinion.
Maynman:

God from Theos is a title. You can take that anywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
But God from my own bible is a name, if you like blend theos, tora, Juda together, it won't change my opinion.

But your own Bible(New Testament) was originally written in Greek or English ? cheesy
Your opinion won’t change the fact!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lightened:
d guy is pained grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person. God from Greek Theos cheesy
God and deity mean same thing.
grin you're confused grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin you're confused grin

You’ve been indoctrinated, I understand grin
Is New Testament not written in Greek?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
They have finally gotten you, won ti get e. No worry, you will be alright laslas.
Maynman:

But your own Bible(New Testament) was originally written in Greek or English ? cheesy
Your opinion won’t change the fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.