Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre (29694 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin I gave you a huge job grin pls I need more screenshot,,, there is only one true God
God is a title not a person and that’s a fact. I’ll keep tutoring you, you’ve been able to learn that, I know the indoctrination and brainwashing is deep.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin I gave you a huge job grin pls I need more screenshot,,, there is only one true God

I’ll give you more screenshot grin. This is where the English word “god” comes from.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:

Your New Testament was written in Greek, what’s “god” in Greek?
It seems you need to be dumb to be a Christian, cause why are you holding on to blatant lies, your religion survives on lies. Bring out facts and it perishes.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Just run along...go play.
Maynman:

Yawn, god is a title not a person . “Well read” indeed.
Yea, Allah is a title, Elohim is also a title, and they mean same thing.
Are y’all both not worshipping Abramaic gods? Bwahahahah
Yahweh god of Christians
Allah god of Muslims
Eledumare god of Yorubas.
God, god, GOD, etc is a Title not a Person.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Lightened:
Just run along...go play.

Keep basking in ignorance.
God is a title not a person.
This is where English word of “god” comes from.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
If you like, bring encyclopedia, my own God whom I serve is not a title, he is God, a spirit and anyone that wants to worship him will worship him in the spirit. Identify yourself with God, choose life so you can live.
Maynman:

Keep basking in ignorance.
God is a title not a person.
This is where English word of “god” comes from.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

I’ll give you more screenshot grin. This is where the English word “god” comes from.
weldone my boi grin there's only one God ,,he is the most high
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Lightened:
If you like, bring encyclopedia, my own God whom I serve is not a title, he is God, a spirit and anyone that wants to worship him will worship him in the spirit. Identify yourself with God, choose life so you can live.

You serve ignorance.
A god is a title.
Spirit literally means “breathe”.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
weldone my boi grin there's only one God ,,he is the most high

Just like eledumare, Zeus, Allah, Elohim.
Keep basking in ignorance sheep.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

Just like eledumare, Zeus, Allah, Elohim.
Keep basking in ignorance sheep.
pls send me more screenshot grin the name above all names is God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
You are deluded, that's all I can say.
Maynman:

You serve ignorance.
A god is a title.
Spirit literally means “breathe”.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lightened:
You are deluded, that's all I can say.

I’m deluded yet you are the one that Believes a white sky daddy? Believes fire can talk? Believe a snake can talk? Bwahahahah
You’ve been indoctrinated, what’s your doctrine?
You are a sheep truly, just repeating what your shepherd told you.
Spirit means “breathe”. “Holy”means whole, complete. Again, ignorance is not bliss. Seems one have to be dumb to be a Christian and just simply “believe” lol
God is a title not a person, it’s common sense.
God and deity mean same thing.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
pls send me more screenshot grin the name above all names is God

God is a title, means same thing with deity.
Ignorance is not bliss.

What language was New Testament written in? You have to be dumb to be a Christian.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title, means same thing with deity.
Ignorance is not bliss.

What language was New Testament written in? You have to be dumb to be a Christian.
good job boi,,,God is the greatest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
good job boi,,,God is the greatest

“Deity is the greatest”.
See what religion is doing to you, sheep? Bwahahahah

What language was New Testament written in? You have to be a dumb sheep to be a Christian? Too complex to answer? grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

“Deity is the greatest”.
See what religion is doing to you, sheep? Bwahahahah

What language was New Testament written in? You have to be a dumb sheep to be a Christian? Too complex to answer? grin
grin God is the greatest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin God is the greatest

“Deity is the greatest”
Sheep, does this sound smart? cheesy

What language was New Testament written in?
Do You have to be a dumb sheep to be a Christian?
Is that the criteria?
Simple questions about your religion you don’t know. Serving a lie because you FEAR hell.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

“Deity is the greatest”
Sheep, does this sound smart? cheesy

What language was New Testament written in?
Do You have to be a dumb sheep to be a Christian?
Is that the criteria?
Simple questions about your religion you don’t know. Serving a lie because you FEAR hell.
grin there is only one name above all names God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:

Bad English, weak cheesy
See what religion is doing to you

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

Bad English, weak cheesy
See what religion is doing to you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:

Bad English, weak grin
See what religion is doing to you, ignorant monolatrist

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

Bad English, weak grin
See what religion is doing to you, ignorant monolatrist
God God God God God God God God God God God God God grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:

God god GOd gOD goD GoD GOD, all means same thing because it’s a title. cheesy
Ignorant monolatrist

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

God god GOd gOD goD GoD GOD, all means same thing because it’s a title. cheesy
Ignorant monolatrist
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:

God god GOd gOD goD GoD GOD, all means same thing because it’s a title. grin
Ignorant monolatrist

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by EyezofGod120: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maynman:

God god GOd gOD goD GoD GOD, all means same thing because it’s a title. grin
Ignorant monolatrist
EyezofGod120:
God God God God God God God God God God God God God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyezofGod120:
EyezofGod120:
God God God God God God God God God God God God God
Ignorant monolatrist:
God god GOd gOD goD GoD GOD, all means same thing because it’s a title just like Deity, deity, deiTY.
Do you have to be dumb to be a Christian?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
May you find peace with your maker.
Maynman:

I’m deluded yet you are the one that Believes a white sky daddy? Believes fire can talk? Believe a snake can talk? Bwahahahah
You’ve been indoctrinated, what’s your doctrine?
You are a sheep truly, just repeating what your shepherd told you.
Spirit means “breathe”. “Holy”means whole, complete. Again, ignorance is not bliss. Seems one have to be dumb to be a Christian and just simply “believe” lol
God is a title not a person, it’s common sense.
God and deity mean same thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's a pity for you to think this way...you've not encountered God and that's why you can be shallow in thinking like this, you should read the Bible very well to get facts about who God is, he is the Oba oseyi owu. Abraham walked with God, believed in him and yet it took time for him and his wife Sarah to receive a child from God, read Gen15...so also in that same Gen, there were two brothers who offered sacrifices to God, one brother's sacrifice was accepted and the other was rejected, the other brother that God rejected his sacrifice stretched his hands towards his brother and killed him, you should begin to ask yourself now that why does God permits all those things to happen...the reason is not far fetched, God can not be mocked, he does what pleases him and you dare not question his authority, God is Omnipotent, he is the Oba oseyi owu. I've told your other fellow, even if you guys talk till thy kingdom come, it won't change the fact that God is God, if everyone perish on the surface of the earth, it won't change who he is, even if this world is no more, God is still God.
atheistandproud:

Tales by moonlight.

If your Jewish diety cannot protect the people in his own house, he's no better than Dagon that was decapitated in his own temple.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Lightened: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Because our weapons of war are not carnal but spiritual to pull down mighty strongholds. If I may ask which weapon? Do you mean arming ourselves with guns, machetes, knifes, shield etc? Or you don't just know the meaning of weapons? What you are practicing didn't tell you weapons are spiritual also? Even when you pray, fast, read the word, believe...you are using weapons to guard yourself. We present christians may not use the "weapons" you so desire but we know God will fight this battle by himself. The name of the Lord will b glorified at the end, so rest.
atheistandproud:

Still a Jewish deity borrowed from Judaism. The Israeli built weapons on war to defend themselves, Nigerian Christians are here debating nouns and pronouns of foreign gods.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Maynman: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Lightened:
May you find peace with your maker.

May you find peace with Allah, your maker. Or you are referring to Jewish deities? But is it yahweh or elohim? They are 2 different entities.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2022
atheistandproud:

grin grin grin

No mind am
Boss,please between redmi note 4 (mediatek),infinix hot 10 play and redmi note 4X which of them is the best in 2022? Please it's urgent,thank you.....infinix is the cheapest though and very tempting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.