Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) (15365 Views)

Kalabari People Are Backward / Why We Are Backward / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by melodynk01(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Following.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
smiley
Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na dis wan we de talk?
melodynk01:
Following.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
You ppl making noise here,nobody asked for ur contribution, you are only derailing this thread, when ourtruth creates a thread, I just wanto read from stqrt to finish, I enjoy the thread that way, shove ur contributions down ur throat, or create ur own thread on Mali,

Make una getout abeg

17 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by Dmacqh(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
There’s nothing like the truth. It’s all based on assumptions, sourcing , time etc.
All these are subject to changes, which is constant.
The @op wants us to swallow every thing . He is quoting from authors , books and other people works.He’s writting from other people information.
Every information here isn’t first hand knowledge.So where he writes “ wrong “ , he should be open to critics.
There are many authors like Dan Brown whose books are more factly expressive, yet he acknowledges critics.
He should upload his thread . And reply to some opinions if he have time.
His intros are always full of oneself. If he was Magellan or Marc maybe we did kneel to get his knowledge...lol.
I enjoy his write ups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by Asquare84(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
One of the poster posted that one of the reasons why African is not develop is because 'african don't think positive 'this is nothing but the truth.
Reasons:-

1) a black man will still money that he will not finish in his life time but think he is smart and only him deserve enjoyment instead of using the money to build hospital, school and good road that will benefit everyone

2) a black man will beat traffic rule and think that he is smart not knowing that beating traffic lights can endenger his life and that of others

3) generate electricity that will promote growth and enhance industrial development a black prefer to still the money and buy generator and be using for only himself and his family.

Negative thought is the bane of Black man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Venturing out to the unknown

Given the environment factors that plagued the Europeans, primarily scarcity of food and resources, it explains their need to venture out to source for food. Their mentality was: Maybe there is some other land out there far across the valleys and seas where we would find abundance. The sub-saharan africans didn't need to venture out. They had everything they needed.

Some people blame the inability of the sub-saharan Africans to develop advanced sea-faring technology or the movable vehicles with wheels, on their intrinsic lack of intelligence and creativity. Given all I've laid out in previous posts, it's easy to see how false this notion is. Why risk death like the Vikings did many times when trying to build ships to sail the seas, when you really didn't need to?

Our ancestors were complacent and lazy, I'm not disputing that, but this was simply because they had all they needed at their doorsteps. Abundance stifles invention. Lack necessitates it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by minasi4841: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:
This is a subject that actually kickstarted my desire to seek knowledge, to engage in honest research and to learn. I have researched this subject for many years and I've gathered a lot of information as to why black African countries are not up to the level of their western and eastern counterparts

This journey is going to be visual, as I will post many pictures to back up the written information I'll put forward, so if you love pictures and art, this is going to be entertaining for you.

This subject matter is very sensitive, so I'll try to thread carefully. In that vein, I want everyone reading this to know that the information I'm putting forward doesn't come from a place of racism, prejudice or hatred of the west or of black Africans.

I'm a black and proud Nigerian and I want my people to know the truth. That's my only motivation for making this thread.

Let's begin.

Where d photos na. U don turn to scam like APC
Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Divide and Conquer strategy

What else would you expect from the Europeans when they found Africa with all of it's natural and human resources? They did exactly what a civilization with centuries of plundering, raiding, wars and conquests ingrained into their minds would do.

The Africans were already at a disadvantage. They weren't exposed to this sort of massive intrusion into their lands and they had no point of reference to guide them in dealing with the situation.

The Europeans however were already masters of this form of warfare. They had read books of wars fought generations before them and the tactics used to execute the wars. They had read Greek history and the Trojan horse story and similar stories. They had an arsenal of psychological techniques to break down the enemy from the inside. And that's exactly what they did.

They exchanged their fancy technology for resources. The greedy African leaders couldn't resist such a bargain. They had been so used to the abundant resources they didn't value them as much.

But the Europeans didn't just come for the minerals, they needed manpower to work for them in their cotton fields and farms, so they came up with a strategy.

They started exchanging technology for slaves. Owning slaves wasn't a strange thing for the African tribes. The slaves were usually victims of wars fought against opposing tribes.

But then the slaves they had in stock finished and they had to find more slaves. So the only way to do this was fight wars with other tribes and get slaves. So the Europeans played multiple tribes against themselves and armed them with weapons, and suddenly sub-saharan Africa was thrown into a warzone.

The Europeans didn't need to lift a finger. Slaves were supplied to them by Africans to the tune of millions.

Of course some few other tribes didn't fall for this trick and tried to fight off the Europeans, but they were defeated and enslaved due to less advanced weapons. You don't come to a gun fight with spears and expect to win no matter how brave you are.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've always wondered why our ancestors didn't fight with the technology we had. Our 'juju technology' should have been more than enough to attack the whites, init?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
blaquebelle:
I've always wondered why our ancestors didn't fight with the technology we had. Our 'juju technology' should have been more than enough to attack the whites, init?

From the little I know about juju technology, you make juju for a specific weapon. A juju can protect you against gun but that juju will not protect you against matchete.

The Africans had never seen guns or canons before. They didn't know how gun powder worked. They weren't armed with magical defense against gun powder.

I'm sure some of their offensive juju worked, but they were already outmatched.

By the way, the Europeans had their own Juju. Don't just think they carried only guns and canons. These people specialize in co-opting all kinds of technology, whether juju or otherwise. Medieval Europe had magicians, sourcerers and witches.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by FactsvsFicti0n: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:
Some people don't allow me finish before they start condemning me. I've only just began, I've not even gotten to the more crucial aspects of the post and people are already acting like I've finished my presentation.

Omo I'm not getting paid for this. It's tiring having to deal with people like this all the time. I'm tired honestly.
Because of the attention you give to detail and your curiosity which led you to all these findings, it will be difficult to ignore thesame people whom you're trying to educate. Know that you have a mixed herd. Ignore the ones who choose to voice rebellion and kindly respect the silent wishes of those who desire to learn and yearn for your next posts. Personally I've been waiting for you to complete your other threads. Channel thesame amount of time and energy you use in replying the rebels into responding to those who desire to learn and also completing unfinished threads. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Aftermath of Slavery.

Close your eyes and try to picture the scene of sub-saharan africa after the Europeans had pillaged their human resources.

The bravest, strongest and smartest are the ones that fight in wars. These are the people that were either killed or sent to Europe as slaves. Over twelve million of them.

Imagine twelve million of your smartest and strongest people shipped over to another country. Who else will be left? The weakest of course. And these were the people remaining when the next stage of warefare began - colonization and brainwashing

Africa was left devasted by the transatlantic slave trade. Their development had been reset. They had to start all over again- from scratch. All those who held important roles in the society were gone. What remained was a group of people ripe for colonization.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by logicalhumour: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
blaquebelle:

Juju is bad. The whites said so. Haha.

As OP said, the whites were master War planners. The Bible might have been given to us to water down our Juju effect. And it's funny because these white men had abandoned the bible long before handing it down to us.

Yes, they abandoned the bible after humans discovered lands (and peoples) that weren't mentioned in the bible (e.g., America)

They simply stopped believing in the bible, and used it as a tool when/where necessary. There was a lot of drama and denial when they saw a continent as large America (of which God apparently wasn't aware of), the drama and denial even got worse when the Spaniard conquistadors appeared.

In the least, our Artifacts (which could generate good museum revenue in their country) would become easier for them to steal if they could make us believe that our Gods were fake and evil. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Pacifist Religion

Christianity is a pacifist religion. It's the best religion to give to a group of people who you want to control. Christianity teaches values that oppose conflict, verses like "turn your other cheek" and the likes. But most importantly, Christianity teaches forgiveness.

This played into the plan of the Europeans when they came to Africa. Generations of Africans who had been taught by their mothers of how their fathers and elder brothers were killed and shipped away, and had developed an unwavering hatred towards the Europeans, were presented the gospel of Christ. They were converted, became new creatures and old things passed away. They forgave the Europeans and accepted them into their lands to complete what they started.

There is a reason why the colonialists arrived along side the christian teachers. It was all planned in a round table by the smartest of European army generals.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
My brain is refuting that part of the information you just shared. I refuse to accept that I am descended from the weakest and stupidest blacks grin grin My ancestors must have been wise enough to separate themselves from the war. smiley

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Op, your topic sound interesting but the reason Black Africa is poor, undeveloped and backward is beyond human comprehension. It has something to do with human creation or genetics, it is a natural deformity not just logical.

If you take Nigeria as a case study and study or observe the political treachery among the 3 or 5 major tribes or 6 geopolitical zones, the inequality and how majority applauds injustice of one against another in Nigeria, you will come to realize part of the reasons why black nations are backward and poor.

All humans have that trait of selfishness, greed, etc but that of the black man is outrageous. Black man lack selflessness and the trait to seek for communal progress, rather blacks prefer to pursue individual progress to communal progress and this brings about envy, jealousy, betrayal among the blacks which further drags them back in all indices of life.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
The invisible flag.

When the Europeans landed in sub-saharan Africa and saw all the abundance of resources, they planted an invisible flag. In their minds, they owned Africa. This part of the continent was theirs.

During the Berlin conference they shared sub-saharan Africa amongst themselves. Till this day they still believe they own sub-saharan Africa. And they are still playing the same game they played before. The game of divide and conquer.

I'll explain this in detail.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by jagorinho: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
FactsvsFicti0n:
Because of the attention you give to detail and your curiosity which led you to all these findings, it will be difficult to ignore thesame people whom you're trying to educate. Know that you have a mixed herd. Ignore the ones who choose to voice rebellion and kindly respect the silent wishes of those who desire to learn and yearn for your next posts. Personally I've been waiting for you to complete your other threads. Channel thesame amount of time and energy you use in replying the rebels into responding to those who desire to learn and also completing unfinished threads. Thanks.
I only have problem with his many unfinished threads, he is good no doubt but it is not cool to create many threads without any real hope of completion, there is a thread where an alien was being interviewed by the United state military using a lady for telepathic communication with the alien.

Due to the slow response from O.p, I had to search for the stuff online and download, it is over 300 pages on PDF, please how many years would he use to post all that here? He ought to share the link for such long post so that interested parties can take it from there.

The O.p is really trying in sensitising the public about many controversial topics and I applaud him for that but in all things, there is always room for improvement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Not even in their minds. They literally owned, bought and sold African territories.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why make slavery seem one-sided?

The slave trade was a joint effort between Europeans and Africans. Europeans bought slaves and Africans sold slaves and benefitted from the slave trade.

The people who were sold as slaves were already enslaved as prisoners of war on the continent.

Europeans didn't introduce slavery to Africa.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:
Point One: Geographical Isolation

One of the factors that hampered the development of sub-saharan African countries is how geographically isolated they were from the rest of the world.

Sub-saharan Africa is bordered to the west by the Atlantic ocean, to the east by the Indian Ocean, and to the north by the Sahara desert. This geographical placement prevented them from having easy access to other parts of the world. They didn't participate in the sharing of technology and learning that Europe and the Asia continent had among themselves.

Also, the only trade route that linked sub-saharan Africa and the other parts of the world were through the the Sahara desert, which at the time was a hub of bandits, horders and slave-traders, not to mention the harsh climate of the area and how difficult it was to traverse the desert.

Europeans borrowed knowledge from the Arabs, the Arabs borrowed knowledge from the Europeans, the Asians borrowed knowledge from the Arabs and the Europeans borrowed from the Asians. All these people would fight wars against themselves and steal technology and information from their rivals.

African however only interacted with and fought amongst themselves within the confines of their geographical prison.

Another group of people that had this same problem of geographical isolation were the Native Americans. The Northern and Southern American continents are bordered by oceans on all sides. These people also suffered the same fate Sub-saharan Africa suffered, even worse I'd argue because they were killed and their lands and homes were taken from them by the more developed Europeans.
Yes..... Victor rights History ....... We used to live together on Pangaea , later the divided into groups , some went down south , and are the bush men today , some went North and met with Neathathals who interbred with them and yes The white people started to breed and evolve , yes they later wiped out the Neathathals (as they usually do) Now pangea had already divided separating the Neathanthal Spawns ,from the homo sapiens (The Africanus people of bronze skin), , the Other people (bushmen) migrated to broken down Southern Africa and created Australia and Asia , where the humans met with Denesovans and interbred with them which are now the Asians and the abouriginals..... A lot is known , it is tortorus

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:
Point One: Geographical Isolation

One of the factors that hampered the development of sub-saharan African countries is how geographically isolated they were from the rest of the world.

Sub-saharan Africa is bordered to the west by the Atlantic ocean, to the east by the Indian Ocean, and to the north by the Sahara desert. This geographical placement prevented them from having easy access to other parts of the world. They didn't participate in the sharing of technology and learning that Europe and the Asia continent had among themselves.

Also, the only trade route that linked sub-saharan Africa and the other parts of the world were through the the Sahara desert, which at the time was a hub of bandits, horders and slave-traders, not to mention the harsh climate of the area and how difficult it was to traverse the desert.

Europeans borrowed knowledge from the Arabs, the Arabs borrowed knowledge from the Europeans, the Asians borrowed knowledge from the Arabs and the Europeans borrowed from the Asians. All these people would fight wars against themselves and steal technology and information from their rivals.

African however only interacted with and fought amongst themselves within the confines of their geographical prison.

Another group of people that had this same problem of geographical isolation were the Native Americans. The Northern and Southern American continents are bordered by oceans on all sides. These people also suffered the same fate Sub-saharan Africa suffered, even worse I'd argue because they were killed and their lands and homes were taken from them by the more developed Europeans.
Yes..... Victor rights History ....... We used to live together on Pangaea , later the divided into groups , some went down south , and are the bush men today , some went North and met with Neathathals who interbred with them and yes The white people started to breed and evolve , yes they later wiped out the Neathathals (as they usually do) Now pangea had already divided separating the Neathanthal Spawns ,from the homo sapiens (The Africanus people of bronze skin), , the Other people (bushmen) migrated to broken down Southern Africa and created Australia and Asia , where the humans met with Denesovans and interbred with them which are now the Asians and the abouriginals..... A lot is known , it is tortorus to explain I'm old
Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm not sure you read the post properly.
1Sharon:

The slave trade was a joint effort between Europeans and Africans. Europeans bought slaves and Africans sold slaves and benefitted from the slave trade.

The people who were sold as slaves were already enslaved as prisoners of war on the continent.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
1Sharon:

This is my problem with most black folks that pick up this topic. Pushing this aside self, the Mongols and Turks enslaved loads and loads of Europeans. Especially the Mongols who had a penchant for genocide.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by logicalhumour: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Op, your topic sound interesting but the reason Black Africa is poor, undeveloped and backward is beyond human comprehension. It has something to do with human creation or genetics, it is a natural deformity not just logical.

To get a clearer picture of what happened to black africans, you're better off just studying general history than studying other people's opinions on the matter.

You see, whenever the whites went to a land of the blacks, they magically turned literate to illiterates! However, this wasn't magic. How? Take for example, Nigeria. We were all literate in our type of government. We suddenly had to switch to the white man's version of democracy with rules/laws written in a foreign language that would take years for a Non-English person to understand.

We suddenly became illiterates in our own lands! And the few that went abroad to understand these new laws realized that they could do and undo (a luxury they couldn't really enjoy in our original system of government). They began stealing and embezzlement since they were dealing with "illiterates" who didn't even know their basic rights anymore. It only became worse from there.

If you take Nigeria as a case study and study or observe the political treachery among the 3 or 5 major tribes or 6 geopolitical zones, the inequality and how majority applauds injustice of one against another in Nigeria, you will come to realize part of the reason black nations and backward and poor.

You see, Unity can only truly thrive within people of the same culture, believes, and backgrounds. What then do you think happens when people of different cultures, religions and cultures are lumped together? It's only a matter of time before the new Unity is shattered to the ground due to incompatibility! It is a crime against humanity to mix people of contrasting believes in the manner Nigeria, for example, was mixed.

All humans have that trait of selfishness, greed, etc but that of the black man is outrageous. Black man lack selflessness and the trait to seek for communal progress, rather blacks prefer to pursue individual progress to communal progress and this brings about envy, jealousy, betrayal among the blacks which further drags them back in all indices of life.

True, and at the same time, quite the contrary (@ bolded)

Blacks are the most communal people that exist on this planet. You can easily walk into a black home and find children, parents, and grandparents living together! This rarely occurs with whites.

I was in my village recently, and what I saw gave me joy and sadness at the same time. In my village, you can easily notice the community spirit. They work together for a common good. However, nothing ever happens in the village. When the villager walks into the city, he meets another kind of Nigeria. He meets diverse people—people who might not share his faith and believes. Instantly, he creates a mental picture that these people aren't his. Can you blame him? It's true. They are very different indeed. Selfishness kicks in automatically.

...and it only gets worse with each passing year.

You're right, all humans have greed, envy, etc, and black people seem to have the most outrageous variant of these traits. However, this is probably due to the conditions we've been subjected to (not something hard-coded in our genes as you imply)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

This is my problem with most black folks that pick up this topic. Pushing this aside self, the Mongols and Turks enslaved loads and loads of Europeans. Especially the Mongols who had a penchant for genocide.

Both you and the girl that you are quoting obviously didn't read my post on how slavery was engineered in sub-saharan Africa.

Stop making other people think I don't know what I'm talking about. It's really annoying. If you can't read my posts carefully then don't comment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:

Both you and the girl that you are quoting obviously didn't read my post on how slavery was engineered in sub-saharan Africa.

Stop making other people think I don't know what I'm talking about. It's really annoying. If you can't read my posts carefully then don't comment.
I was replying the girl my man, and it didn't have much to do with you. No need to feel disturbed go on.
Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's seems some people just enter the thread pre armed with the comment they want to make and just post it without even going through my posts.

Omo. I'm speechless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
pansophist:

I don't agree on Africa as a continent is geographically isolated, at least not compared to North America as a continent (which is an island), Oceania, and South America. Afro-Euro-Asia mainland is the largest and most populous contiguous landmass on Earth, and the only continents connected to each other (Euro Asia connects Africa through the Suez canal). Perhaps you can argue for other reasons why Africa is not developed, but it has never been due to geographical isolation.

Secondly, the map you uploaded is wrong, its the Mercator map which makes Africa as a continent looks small. I mean, see how Russia is bigger than Africa as a whole, meanwhile, Africa is larger than Russia almost twice. Greenland is not even bigger than Algeria, but somehow the maps make it bigger than the whole over fifty African countries.

Thirdly, there are many theories of why Africa is poor, but the one that seems reasonable is the plundering of the wealth of colonial masters, and the continuation of it unto this day through a complex web of extractions that is more sophisticated, self-perpetuation, and automatic. `To place the lack of development of Africa as a continent as something beyond human doing is inconclusive. Having said that, I am enjoying your write-up.
while the world was getting intriged by technogy ,we were left to gather what was pillaged,we have been left behind ever since,to delight of the first worlds .

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by OurTruth: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I was replying the girl my man, and it didn't have much to do with you. No need to feel disturbed go on.

You were supporting what she was saying without clarifying whether it was valid or not. Lol.

Most of you see posts from monikers with (F) and feel the need to quote her and support her argument, and usually she never responds even after you've calmed down to type a comment that you think will impress her. I see many of you on my threads all the time. It's hilarious.

Women have a very privileged place in our world. I wish in my next life I incarnate as a woman. These people are practically worshiped as gods by most men. It's sickening

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by blaquebelle: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:

You were supporting what she was saying without clarifying whether it was valid or not. Lol.

Most of you see posts from monikers with (F) and feel the need to quote her and support her argument, and usually she never responds even after you've calmed down to type a comment that you think will impress her. I see many of you on my threads all the time. It's hilarious.

Women have a very privileged place in our world. I wish in my next life I incarnate as a woman. These people are practically worshiped as gods by most men. It's sickening.
You are prejudiced against women? grin grin Interesting.
Re: This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
OurTruth:

Women have a very privileged place in our world. I wish in my next life I incarnate as a woman. This people are literally worshiped as gods by most men. It's sickening.
If you want to trade insults you're on your own. I simply concurred with what she said which was how I felt. Hell most of what you post self doesn't really make sense, so why feeling like budatuum.

Slavery isn't a goddamn reason that we should be held back. Have you asked the Balkans why they still get on far better than we do after being under the ottoman rule for hundreds of years. Have you asked Russia how it managed to stand on its feet after being pillaged by the Mongols ages ago. Have you even bothered looking at Korea that was under the boots of China and Japan at the same time and still suffered a bloody dumb civil war. Have you even bothered to ask why Japan that was devastated by two atomic bombs is still ages ahead. Biko, make I exit your thread. You can eat it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Share Your Best Val Experience / Action In Calabar (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.