Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (46018 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Swagbag231(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
lailo:
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided
Craze people everywhere.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians Christians have been posting Jesus all day in response to the gruesome murder of hundreds of Christians in Owo. This is not Christianity but pure madness and imbecility.

When Terrorist attacked the UK, they took the fight to the Jahadist and killed s many as they could to serve as a deterrent. France? Same response. In case you missed it, the war in the middle east that killed millions of Muslims was in response to Osama bin laden 911 attack.

Why are Nigerians always waiting for Jesus to come save us? The people who brought Christianity to you don't wait for God or Jesus. So where is this madness coming from? What am I missing? Someone please help me...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by PrinceofAnambra: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
He thinks my Governor is a dumb religious zombie grin. Best CBN Governor Njgeria ever had, and you think his brain is not working? Common don't be stupid Mr Prophecy

8 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by DeGLORIOUS: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:
This really is not necessary undecided He only gave you a warning.
must it be on the pulpit? According to the Governor, the pastor has his contact. What prevented him from calling the governor?
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Freebills12: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]I
YoungLionken:
I used to refer fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

It's time we started calling anyone misbehaving out, regardless of who they think they are..

I regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

Lier from pit of hell, why do people say what they are not of? He didn't sell Buhari to the south east. He was against Buhari... Whom he regarded as a distaster

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Marcofranz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bunnatex:

He would have contacted the governor privately.
He (priest) has Soludo contact.
Did you know if he tried contacting the governor directly ? Moreover it might even be the message just came in during the prayer session.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Marcofranz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeGLORIOUS:
must it be on the pulpit? According to the Governor, the pastor has his contact. What prevented him from calling the governor?
Pastors forget things don’t you know that ? Immediately he got the message he said it so it would get to the governor and it did.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by chaloskyx: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting seems even the politicians have lost respect for the God of men as over the years they have been involved in shady dealings with politicians and deep down every politician knows pastors and reverends are just actual thieves who use the scriptures for their own benefit
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ogwumgbe: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
YoungLionken:
I used to refer fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

It's time we started calling anyone misbehaving out, regardless of who they think they are..

I regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

Any man of God that stood against that man is the only true man of God in that country, Jeremiah of the old indeed, others are fakes and crooks

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/07/anambra-i-dont-believe-you-soludo-reacts-to-fr-ebube-muonsos-prophecy/

That is what it means to be learned, you just said it all prof. These Catholic priests are now known for fake mischievous prophesies to get cheap attentions and money to run the enterprise in the name of Adoration
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by nijanigga: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na war oh ,prophet wants to get this his own cut of the national cake
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by TimmyA: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let him win the primaries, then you will see support from different quarters
naijainstinct:
Well said.....He is a wise man.

Please let's support Yemi Osinbajo.

Join the OSINBAJO VOLUNTEER VANGUARD today

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by mastermaestro(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:

It is absolutely necessary to call the uncultured priest to order. He could have reached the governor privately instead this public idiocy called prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by TimmyA: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let him win the primaries, then you will see support from different quarters
naijainstinct:
Well said.....He is a wise man.

Please let's support Yemi Osinbajo.

Join the OSINBAJO VOLUNTEER VANGUARD today

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by edosignature(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
False prophets lies in illusion. All these Political & Prophetical jobber men calling themselves pastors & prophets. People needs to start stoning them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by holocron: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo, you are supposed to arrest and prosecute him to set example for others, you are there writing letters.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Okunga: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
With what I read from Soludo today, I turned to a believer and I know he will deliver.

Man is so educated not to trapped under Nigerian religious bull crap.

I can see some people saying he is suppose to be calming down, calm down for what?

Never allow fear becloud your mind, that’s the first step to your downfall.

Wise Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by peacettw: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Very senseless prophecy... Gosh, these people annoy me.
This is enough to arrest the priest for fostering public unrest and promoting terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by iamfactor(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
lailo:
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided

Are u normal? or u don't read b4 spewing trash
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by AchichaMmuo: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Candycrushy:
This soludo blood dey hot walai... he should be calming down

Be calming down as how? did you even read his reply or na saw dust full your brain. You these people that their lives revolve around their pastors and priests, will never think straight.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by donbenie(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:
Which nonsensical warning?
Doesn't he know the road to the Governor's House?
Or he couldn't get the Governor's number?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by mema900: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
baike:
Why salodo go talk like that cheesy

Why the fada go talk like that?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well said Gov. Leave that clown to keep talking

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you Soludo for Blasting that Stupid religious deceiving business Man..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by DeGLORIOUS: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:

Pastors forget things don’t you know that ? Immediately he got the message he said it so it would get to the governor and it did.
so if he had called, it wouldn't have reached the governor right? I am not objecting to prophecies but the manner in which some people prophecise gives room for questioning. Called the Governor, since you have his contact and then ask your members to pray for the governor wouldn't have been bad.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Candycrushy(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

Be calming down as how? did you even read his reply or na saw dust full your brain. You these people that their lives revolve around their pastors and priests, will never think straight.
I'm not the cause of your misfortune old man...you must not rant at any slight chance..move ahead abeg
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by donbenie(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:

Did you know if he tried contacting the governor directly ? Moreover it might even be the message just came in during the prayer session.

A Catholic Priest of his caliber couldn't get ahold of an audience from his Governor?
Really?
Tell me more..
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by GhettoBwoy: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo wise man, believe all these prophets at your own peril,my female relation during the pandemic a civil servant once gave her January salary to her papa in the lord to pray for her to get pregnant, �
This men are cashing out on a daily by correct prediction of prophesy in the life of gullible men and women.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by TechbI0gger: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
festacman:
I believe that Fr. Obimma (Ebube Muonso) should have, first, reached out privately to Gov. Soludo rather than sensationally trumpeting from the pulpit. It is security issue.
wisdom
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by TechbI0gger: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:

one of dem sheeple be this.
Them don use this one head
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
TimmyTen:
A wise man once said "If everyone is in church on Sunday and in Mosques on Friday...then where are the criminals??"
unfortunately not everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.