Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (46020 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Goodman247: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Nigerians Christians have been posting Jesus all day in response to the gruesome murder of hundreds of Christians in Owo. This is not Christianity but pure madness and imbecility.

When Terrorist attacked the UK, they took the fight to the Jahadist and killed s many as they could to serve as a deterrent. France? Same response. In case you missed it, the war in the middle east that killed millions of Muslims was in response to Osama bin laden 911 attack.

Why are Nigerians always waiting for Jesus to come save us? The people who brought Christianity to you don't wait for God or Jesus. So where is this madness coming from? What am I missing? Someone please help me...
grin
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by candidbabe(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
YoungLionken:
I used to refer fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

It's time we started calling anyone misbehaving out, regardless of who they think they are..

I regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

Exactly
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by candidbabe(f): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
lailo:
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided

He is a different Rev. Father not mbaka

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Khez: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Instead of naijurians to fight just like the Ukranians against their enemies in war naijurians are praying, Churchil former british prime minister didn't win the world war with Hitler by praying and prophecising, Naijurians are gullible religiously brainwashed cowards.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by matm: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Remember fr Obimma Emmanuel prophecied dt d winner of Anambra election would be someone not famous, someone unexpected, but at d end. his prediction failed and Soludo, one time CBN governor won .
Let rev FRS be guided.Tb Joshua prophesied about USA presd. election and it failed woefully.
Flee from political prophecies and focus on preaching repentance to sinners which was what Christ did.
Soludo will rule his state and fulfil his mission as ordained by God and nothing will happen.
Why not reveal where d herdsmen and their ammunitions are prophetically so dt they will be rounded up?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Nigerians Christians have been posting Jesus all day in response to the gruesome murder of hundreds of Christians in Owo. This is not Christianity but pure madness and imbecility.

When Terrorist attacked the UK, they took the fight to the Jahadist and killed s many as they could to serve as a deterrent. France? Same response. In case you missed it, the war in the middle east that killed millions of Muslims was in response to Osama bin laden 911 attack.

Why are Nigerians always waiting for Jesus to come save us? The people who brought Christianity to you don't wait for God or Jesus. So where is this madness coming from? What am I missing? Someone please help me...
They are just religiously brainwashed cowards, even in their so called bible we read that there were many wars fought by isrealites in them so called days, but in naijuria they are calling on some useless nonexistence guy who couldn't save himself on the cross, nailed onto a cross by the same humans who didn't believe his fairytales. cheesy The Ukrainians are fighting Russia with weapons, they didn't post Jesus, call Jesus or God to come save them.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by olibeans: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that religious figures interfere with and threaten the sovereignty of a state and walk away without prosecution.

When will this madness stop.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
The crooked business church pastor limited is looking for a brown envelope with $$$ from Soludo, only he didn't know Soludo is more crooked than the lying pastor.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
YoungLionken:
I used to revere fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

It's time we started calling anyone misbehaving out, regardless of who they think they are..

My regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

Oledepo is a scammer all of them so called pastors are scammers and liars.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by baretalk: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by VirileNelly2420: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2022
lailo:
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided
Wetin u take? Wetin carry mbaka enter here?
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by kriss27(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Candycrushy:
This soludo blood dey hot walai... he should be calming down
Hi
What's up
I like your pics, if that is you
Contact me if you don't mind
We might find things in common
09092140926 WhatsApp or call
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Zico007: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by sonofthunder: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
A wise man once said "If everyone is in church on Sunday and in Mosques on Friday...then where are the criminals??"

Na them dey observe people wey go church/mosques
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Sleekfingers: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/07/anambra-i-dont-believe-you-soludo-reacts-to-fr-ebube-muonsos-prophecy/

I like this soludo......given the useless man hot, hot ...... nigerian pastors and useless prophesies...... expecting the governor to invite him for prayer, and when leaving that, the governor will give him a fat cheque...... Yeye scammer....... He should face , his brainwashed congregations.......

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Babastrong(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
All these pastors. pastors and gambling/predictions(prophecies) are 5 & 6.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Sleekfingers: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Golan007:
Fine something for the man.

All this isn't necessary.

Find something for a liar and a bloody scammer?
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Iamfisherman1(m): 2:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Is everything okay read to understand abeg
lailo:
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by sageb: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by cardoctor(m): 3:12am On Jun 08, 2022
The Almighty God is on ur side bro.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by descarado: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Wished that others will emulate this man.
Look them in the face and call out their nonsense

From adeboye to suleiman to fada mbaka.
Fake political pulpitians.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by descarado: 3:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Marcofranz:

Did you know if he tried contacting the governor directly ? Moreover it might even be the message just came in during the prayer session.

Which message?

Correct weed smoker see revelations

You as a human also see revelations.

So what is revelation?

When you answer why you envision your future before you, if you dont do this, this will happen, why they all come before you, why you always have disturbing dream or nightmare when you are stressed out, sick or having difficult time, you have your answer.

You are gifted with high iq, please use it as billions of people in this world are using theirs.

Bc we have refused to "ask why", "challenge why" that's why we accept we come from the monkey planet and allow people from other continents to muzzle us down.

Let this man say this in countries like UK, China, Canada, India, Norway etc and he will be charged with treason. This religion was brought to you by the West. They had abandoned it and moved on when they saw its bringing division among them.
Read the history of religion in uk.

We will be alright Las Las. If not because of poverty and not sure of tomorrow when you are sick or job security, their adherents won't reach 2 million in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by BlackFlamefromP: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Perfect response. People fantasizing all sort of crazy things and calling it 'prophecy'

Me, I only believe in my own prophecy. Only the words I speak over my life can come to pass in my life. I don't need any one to see any vision for me!
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Rivguydee(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Catholic priest wey dey listen to Biafra radio grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ZUBY77(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Try this when I become a governor and see your Church relocated to Fulaniland.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by decision01: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
I used to revere fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

My regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

& blessed Osibanjo?
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ArinzeUgo: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
I love this reply..a well learned man's reply
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Tonytonex(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2022
ngBuild:
Well i know during obiano's tenure there was a vigilante group, kindly set them up now, and defend your boundaries, no be by i don't believe you.
don't mind him. Make he no beef up security.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Tonytonex(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2022
ArinzeUgo:
I love this reply..a well learned man's reply
But, he should double up his security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.