Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (46022 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2022
lailo:
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided
always read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by HRMK: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2022
WHAT A VERY RARE MAN!U REFUSED TO PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF SMART PASTORS WHO MAKE EASY MONEY FROM DUMB MEN IN POWER!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by riczy(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2022
After all d prophecies and all, Nigeria's is still one of d worst places to live in planet earth!
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by einsteine(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Reverend Father is lying. He knows people hate anything Fulani these days, hence the prophecy. He wants the governor to come running for "spiritual" protection

Nonsense clergy
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by PlaYaJones: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
BigYash:
Beautiful reply from soludo there..

Brother,u r beautiful too sir. Bro pleace, it's for A friend..do u suck diik good? (no ooofencse) wink
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Soludo is the champ. He made me very happy by washing down this dubious idiot of a priest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by abeggnow: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
I believe that Fr. Obimma (Ebube Muonso) should have, first, reached out privately to Gov. Soludo rather than sensationally trumpeting from the pulpit. It is security issue.
it is no security issue. all these preacher are all scamers
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Cti28(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
csam:
Rev Father
Your ticket don cut
Lol
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Henz81: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Mkpurumiri:
IPOB Pastors and lies be like garri and ekpa!
Fucking tribalist. Get lost
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by chinwuba7: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
I love my governor reply to the (REV)

I do not want to know because
the God in heaven that I serve
is totally in charge of my life.

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by FarmTech(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
The governor shud take this serious oo. I also saw something similar months ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.