Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (45989 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by BigYash: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Beautiful reply from soludo there..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Bunnatex(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is what you get when you try an educated man.

It's an eye opener for people failing for prophesy of doom from this people.

I love the reply.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by specialmati(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin wahala
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by PotatoSalad(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Katier00(f): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Best reply ever.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Emmyreal4(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
csam:
Rev Father
Your ticket don cut
no be small cut grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by uBuNiT: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
?
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by slowice(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeye guesswork..... If I be solution I for slap dat ode man

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by kingchris30(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo no send anybody

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Ezehillary(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Nmezor(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by JeffSA: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by zidek(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Making sense governor
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by chiefconerstone: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
A very smart fellow
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by 2blessed01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
comerades grin ;DMake we analyse the prophecy first

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Esesuwa8: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I think I like his response. Why not call him to tell him? Why use the pupit inorder to get followers or ? I am catholic and we don't operate this way in the church

11 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ufuosman(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Okobola146: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Father don take mouth box himself into a corner

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ojun50(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Simple and short
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Emmyreal4(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esesuwa8:
I think I like his response. Why not call him to tell him? Why use the pupit inorder to get followers or ? I am catholic and we don't operate this way in the church
don't mind the fake prophet, definitely looking for a way to chase clout with the governor's name.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by marsup: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice response.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Golan007: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fine something for the man.

All this isn't necessary.
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Bunnatex(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:
This really is not necessary undecided He only gave you a warning.

He would have contacted the governor privately.
He (priest) has Soludo contact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by chukwuibuipob: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
chatinent:
Prophecy or SCAMwork cool

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
/
Hustle in reverse.

Any slowpoke that puts on white garment and jumps on a pulpit gets followers in Nigeria. From there, they continue to dish out idiocy and planting the gospel upside down for money.

Ebube Muonso should be ashamed of himself. The Bishops cannot contain them because of the large envelopes they bring in every month. Who said church is not business?

If anything happens to Soludo, he should be arrested, locked and the keys thrown into the lagoon.

/

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Handsum64: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
The liberty these merchants of the gospel are enjoying is unfathomable.
In a regulated society most of them should have been jailed for fronting for politicians and civil servants in money laundering
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by MrCover: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cha E
Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by jrusky(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Here we go again. Prophet of doom, another parrot Mbaka on the loose.

When did Catholic priest turned a prophet pls

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by rex21: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marcofranz:
This really is not necessary undecided He only gave you a warning.
How did prophet nathan warn david ??
By announcing to the whole israel ??

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good one Mr Governor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election / ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.