Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy (15887 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / 2023: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi If He Runs For Presidency -Gov Wike / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Janetd1: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwngaKTFW8

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by yyba: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Improved the economy by collecting more loans from china abi ? Idiot

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by socialmediaman: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi and Osinbajo are actually two candidates that would’ve made APC appear to be seeking redemption from millions of Nigerians after Buhari’s catastrophic presidency

28 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Ezedon(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stupid man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by NobleSeed(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
just tell us say you won do another railway from nigeria to Belarus grin grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by ATEAMS: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
OGA you have Cases to answer ....

Hope u no use the Chinese loam settle delegates

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by JosephXavier: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
The delegates have collected their pay and are just waiting for all these funny sermon to be done with so they can go ahead and vote for the candidate of their choice

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by iCauseTrouble: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who else noticed that Aisha Buhari has left the venue?

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by SensualMan: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's the President-In-Waiting.

Sai Dan Amanan Daura

President Ahmed Chibuike Bola AMAECHI (GCFR)

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Viraltrends123: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin I hope he didn't bribe any delegates.

It's now a step down competition

PETER OBI AND TAMBUWAL stepped down for Atiku.

Now Everyone is stepping down for Tinubu and Osinbanjo.

The both of them are cool, I have no preference.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by iCauseTrouble: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice one Rotimi.

Anything to move our Darling nation forward is all we want AT [/color].

GOD bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Paypallord1: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Alaye step down if u want to step down, which economy again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Lorechino(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't get me wrong, I just have trust issues for anyone who mistake or not partake in this present evil leadership.

Let's have a fresh air Biko nu (please)

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by CryptoClub2018: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
This one came to joke grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by pevo: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imagine
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by MrCover: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by zidek(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Improve yourself first, Nigeria economy is beyond barbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Obyino: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
You will improve it how. Come and tell us how you will do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Latakia(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
The thing pain Amachie the way aspirants dey step.down for Jagaban. He said I should remind you that he helped Buhari to win 2015 and 2019 presidential election as campaign DG.

Campaign DG that can't win his state for Buhari and even made APC to have no candidate in 2019 governorship election grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by 3exe3: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
So that he will start and abandon mono rail projects like he did in Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Henrolla(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Judging from antecedents, the best candidate for the job

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by bennybuhari: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
After selling us to China

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Hormorthorshor(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
yyba:
Improved the economy by collecting more loans from china abi ? Idiot

grin grin grin grin
@Seun We need more reactions on this platform. I wanted to laugh, not like

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by noCAP(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mtcheew! No improve. We no beg you. Peter Obi is already capable in that aspect. I have never taken an election serious till now. The vision of Peter Obi pushed me out of my shell. If na fight to the death that day, we go fight am!!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Chicastle: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
P.O. Is fit for this job others are just ranting.. transparency is bae

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by fabian063: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
At least, what you said is what will benefit every Nigerians. Unlike one person who should instead be taking very good care of his health saying that it is his turn as if Nigeria is now an inheritance that is passed through very old men who will spend the entire of their tenure abroad receiving treatment. Our mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by C8fggd: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Jokerman(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol... you think Nigerians care for all these ??

Suffer head no dey tire Nigerians. Y'all ought to know you can never win Tinubu at this primaries. Tinubu loses, APC is dead.

However, to make Nigeria great, vote Peter Obi....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Grandmmaster(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oga rest

Peter Obi have all the answers already
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Hon Minister,
Grow cotton, grow banana, we're with Jagaban grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari's ADC Was Selected / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri / Anambra 2021: Chances Of PDP's 4 Top Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.