Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy (15881 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / 2023: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi If He Runs For Presidency -Gov Wike / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
BAT all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Effybaba(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Janetd1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwngaKTFW8

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#APCSpecialConvention

It means he is saying the truth that his oga has not done anything about economy.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Raco1010(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
This one came to joke grin

Very correct
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by tradepunter: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
yyba:
Improved the economy by collecting more loans from china abi ? Idiot

Nah that thing I hate this guy for ... Chinese loans, he go sell us to china finish
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by PrinceofAnambra: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let Wike catch you for Rivers grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by DonTattaglia: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi, u messed up. U helped in thwarting Goodluck's government. It's your turn now. U ain't going anywhere!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by DrMuzungu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi ROTimi, head thief of all thieves, is promising to fix the economy? It is like asking a goat to watch your lettuce grow.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Deo1986(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who else noticed that Aisha Buhari has left the venue?
she go piss.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by 9jaRealist: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Janetd1:

I am the most experienced of all the candidates. If you vote for me, I will improve the economy. - Rotimi Amaechi

#APCSpecialConvention

I surprisingly liked the SUBSTANCE of his speech…
But he was strictly addressing Buhari as if that’s his audience!
angry
>
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only God will help us to pay back the loans you went to China to get for railway which your own state rail line is presently in chamble
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by enakpeace(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
You when Dem arrest for theft
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by wisdomugobest(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Talk wetin u fit do Oga all this killing he far them no dey for your agenda
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Empty promise as usual Ole
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blunt and honest.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Anyiamaka: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
I wish Amaechi the best. His speech is one of best and the guy is full of substance. Dude said he is the most qualified to lead of all the aspirants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by johnnychuks(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who else noticed that Aisha Buhari has left the venue?
, I noticed it too, as Rotimi Amechi finish his speach she left, hope is not what I am thinking
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lies upon lies

All are lies

This one own sef go worse
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Dimejimichael(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
just tell us say you won do another railway from nigeria to Belarus grin grin

At least we wey wan jaapa go see better and fastest means to jaapa

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by FahBuLous: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
just tell us say you won do another railway from nigeria to Belarus grin grin
grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Sleekfingers: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chicastle:
P.O. Is fit for this job others are just ranting.. transparency is bae

And who is stopping you not to vote for your peter obi? Even in the southeast, states like Imo and ebonyi won't vote for peter obi......

.these states in the south south won't vote for peter obi, Rivers, akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa........

obviously, the entire southwest won't vote for him......In the North Plateau and Benue might vote for him.......

Meaning Peter obi got no chance.....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by PrinceofAnambra: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
The thing pain Amachie the way aspirants dey step.down for Jagaban. He said I should remind you that he helped Buhari to win 2015 and 2019 presidential election as campaign DG.

Campaign DG that can't win his state for Buhari and even made APC to have no candidate in 2019 governorship election grin
Campaign DG that can't control APC structure in Rivers alone, to the point that we have lost count of how many APC factions are in that state. And with all the federal might Buhari put at his disposal, Wike still thrashed his candidate at the polls like a baby. Small yansh dey shake grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Amaechi after primary elections and remembering how he wasted 100M for consensus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by sencekompis: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2022
AMECHI OLEEEE just like JAGAGBANTISS
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Burger01(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by King44(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Janetd1:

#APCSpecialConvention
Abi improve loan borrowing lol.. He say he wan improve ebony with loan wet the no go pay back in full
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by ogwumgbe: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Janetd1:

#APCSpecialConvention

Economy you improved during your 8 woeful years in this adminstration. None of you deserve second chance
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by subcbouy: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2022
The same talk since 1999 gringringrin Awon oni ro Ndi achi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by drololaaof: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Yeye yes man ,you keep developing rail lines in the North at the detriment of the sourh,where will you garner votewhere the delegadollars are
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy by Chicastle: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And who is stopping you not to vote for your peter obi? Even in the southeast, states like Imo and ebonyi won't vote for peter obi......

.these states in the south south won't vote for peter obi, Rivers, akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa........

obviously, the entire southwest won't vote for him......In the North Plateau and Benue might vote for him.......

Meaning Peter obi got no chance.....

You are talking like someone that doesn’t know what’s up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment / Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant / Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.