Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (38702 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by chelsea1116(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
This man will win tonight... for him not to have stepped down... its certain that he is Buharis anointed candidate

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by skentelelady(f): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
seanfer:
I’m sure after the VP’s speech some of those that step down for Tinubu will wish they can take their endorsement back.
I wish and Pray Nigeria will have a well spoken and brilliant president like Peter Obi and Prof Osinbajo soon. Tired of this presidents reading speech from textbooks all the time.

They can go back to their delegates to vote Osinbajo if they have sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
I have this strong feeling that those hailing are not geniue.
Just my thoughts.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
The Vice President, Prof. Oluyemi
Oluleke Osinbajo's extempore speech was simply stellar! He got
a well-deserved standing ovation after the galactic and inspiring speech. I followed this via livestream in realtime. grin

Governor Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers, 'Tunde Bakare, and Jack Rich (a dynamic Ijaw internationalist and son of Rivers State who was born in 1975) were all awesome orators who also provided specifics and real world solutions.

The APC Presidential Primaries has been awesome so far and thrown up a new set of dynamic guys of Nigerian descent. APC has set high standards here. Truly historic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by kyuniii(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Mr VP na man you be, win or lose you still get my respect, Well spoken.

19 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by xana101: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
This guy speaks so eloquent. Loving him. I need a president I’ll understand his English.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Rikidony:
Omo see speech they all gave him standing ovation after the speech, including Buhari and the Wife
Habba abeg tell me more ,no light lol

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by ovieigho(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022.
That quote hit me

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by onunwa21(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo u sabi book!!!

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by BabaIbo: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Now that PYO didn't step down, I am well convinced that Tilumbu can't get the ticket.

All those stepping down for him can't get more than 20 votes combined, so they are incons€qu£Πtial people. cheesy grin

Owo ti wo gbo!

After tomorrow, he will be like "owo mi da?"

Emi lo kan master!

BTW, with the way Osinbanjo spoke, I wouldn't mind voting for him if he is up in the general election.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Anyiamaka: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo spoke much better than Tinubu. The good thing is he didn't read an already prepared speech. He will surely get more votes than Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by John8702: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Lovely
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by SandyLOVE08(f): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Their lies dey give me headache
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by kingyakos: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Decamping go start tomorrow
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yea, saw that too. He looks like the anointed one. See hausas cheering him up. Na dem go do justice tonight , no be our dollar-loving southern delegates. PYO would likely pick lawan as running mate.

That Buhari's handshake with PYO was like the niggar type of handshake grin
That's very true!!! He's the crowned king!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by templeRun20(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Yemi osibanjo know his party have no good intentions for d country. Let's vote out dis criminals and replace with OBIdient peter
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by dochenaj: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Has dude stepped down?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by onunwa21(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
I can sleep now, Ve seen the annioted one!!! Good luck to u guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
This Judas disgusts me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by pharmagba: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Game on!

God annoited !

Delegates! Delegates!! Delegates!!

Begin to annoite him!
Begin to vote Osinbajo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by dec2(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
One thing is certain, PYO will ordinarily not have the audacity to challenge BAT if he doesn't have the backing of his principal. The body language of party leaders at the VIP stand says it all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by DeZoro(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
If Nigerians misses Prof. Yemi Osibanjo this time, Nigerians is doom!

15 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by onunwa21(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO 2023!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by chatinent: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo go do but man too dull.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Glory be to God. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Report for none of them grin grin

Chijeep:
Like for TINUBU share for OSIBANJO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
The love was just too much.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOxOlWiHOQ

Fake news! Welcomed with applause by an arranged crowd of students! C’mon you know better than that. Stop playing student union politics.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by yusufu16: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:
Osibaba ur speech deserves Nobel prize. I pray the delegates will do the needful and support him. Damn that speech was something else. It's amazing that tinubu fans are not even talking abt how tinubu hands is shaking. Is this the type of calamity u want to bestow on Nigeria?

I thought i was the only one who saw how Tinubu was struggling to hold his paper

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo u r ASM no matter the outcomes
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Rikidony(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:

Habba abeg tell me more ,no light lol

Omo as Osinbajo mention all the projects they have concluded with Buhari, went back Baba and everyone with him stood up and gave him a great handshake

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:
Osibanjo go do but man too dull.

Lol...they are angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan As Using Ojota Foot-bridge Becomes Difficult / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.