Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (38697 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by topatee: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
When PYO and PO talk you can see Nigeria moving in the right direction, not all this old kegs and young fools who has nothing to offer.
I pray God will save Nigeria, but like they say GET YOUR PVC let kick all the good for nothing "entitlement drunk" mofos

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by seanfer(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:

They can go back to their delegates to vote Osinbajo if they have sense

Osinbajo or Peter Obi is the President we need. I don’t know why PDP/APC always prefer money for their pockets than to make the country great.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by ajerimitan: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Technically speaking PYO is the most qualified for this job. But it might not be his turn yet. Nigerians will be too lucky to have him just yet. But just like Daniel of the Babylonians PYO is too good to be true as far as some people are concerned. With good support osinbanjo will do very well. Politicians and public office holders. Civil servants and military can only be as good and as well mannered as the society permits them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by otimize(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
9ja politics big pass speech, na Yankie that wan dey work.. Star boy they talk about astronauts when common man never see garri chop..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Smilyn: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
A well spoken speech. it not difficult to recognize a man with content and vision. We dont need a powerful politician with no foresight but yet feels he is the messiah of the people of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
kyuniii:
Mr VP na man you be, win or lose you still get my respect, Well spoken.
My thoughts as well
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by cosmos1440: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo's eloquence no be here o.
Walahi, if i dey eloquent like this ehn . . .
Anyway, whoever wins tonight between PYO or BAT is Nigeria's next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by EAkoteyon: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
100%.He has well articulated plan for Nigeria to work. Like he said, "Nigeria at this critical stage doesnt need a president that will learn on the job but someone that will hit the ground running from day 1". Hopefully, the delegates would think of the future and do the right thing.
ReacherSaidNoth:
This man is way above the rest of them.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by e9club: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
I see Lawan Stepping Down Before Election ......
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by saintruky(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
adioolayi:
Good speech

If he loses tonight...he lose with his shoulder high.

He is a leader

He's got ballz... He didn't chicken out like d others... Fight to finish no matter d outcome...

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Pierce008: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
finemum:
This man is the only reason why I will vote. If they don't select him, then there's no hope for this nation. The love is massive.

Very apt. Got my PVC solely because of him this year. A great chance to heal Nigeria, but enemies of progress want to ruin it.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Ofunaofu: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
[i][/i][b][/b]
Chijeep:
Like for TINUBU share for OSIBANJO

No be by likes and shares o

The people wey go vote dey on ground for eagle square dey collect dollars

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Producing weapons locally,,,

Isn't this man a sweet talker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022.
Louder comrade! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Digmygold: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Dialpad:
Those were his boys making noise in the front, nothing elaborate

God bless you for your uncommon wisdom.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yea, saw that too. He looks like the anointed one. See hausas cheering him up. Na dem go do justice tonight , no be our dollar-loving southern delegates. PYO would likely pick lawan as running mate.

That Buhari's handshake with PYO after the speech pefore taking his seat was like the niggar type of handshake grin

You still haven’t woken up!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by juddywoko(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
A clear case of small body with bigger brains.. Small but mighty.. Respect sir!!! #genius#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
This man is way above the rest of them.

U can say this again ,I pray he gets the ticket , then APC can get my vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Osibanjo spoke much better than Tinubu. The good thing is he didn't read an already prepared speech. He will surely get more votes than Tinubu
My brother some animals don't think like that o. Sadly in our country must people have no conscious like urs all they care abt is their selfish ambitious

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by lordprogress: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
I loved his speech what a smart man if he wins he has my vote but too the Bola nigga seems to have the upper hand with so many Stepdown.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Teaser4(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
I am Igbo who lives in imo state currently but I am just wondering how someone who claims to have the interest of the country at heart prefers Tinubu to Osinbanjo

Please imagine an election where we have Yemi Osinbanjo and Peter Obi on the ballot. Anyone who wins, is it not to be celebrating

But imagine having Tinubu and Atiku, what future are we trying to create really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Zyrac: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Impregnable101:
The kinda President Nigeria has been looking for
Powerful speech! If he wins tonight, forget peter obi.... If not, peter obi for me

If osibanjo wins, buhari wins again

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You still haven’t woken up!

I'm not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Rikidony:

Omo as Osinbajo mention all the projects they have concluded with Buhari, went back Baba and everyone with him stood up and gave him a great handshake
damn cool shocked
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Digmygold: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Pierce008:

Very apt. Got my PVC solely because of him this year. A great chance to heal Nigeria, but enemies of progress want to ruin it.

He failed you before, he will fail you again. At the end of his administration $1 will be #5000. Nigerians no just get sense. Bandwagon mentality over a clueless figure head who will lose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
everything...are??

INTEGRITYA1:
"Everything we can imagine or dream of; are within our reach"

Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by LKO(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
The love was just too much.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOxOlWiHOQ

If u can, kindly upload the full video of Osibanjo speech. I was unable to watch it as i have to put off my gen by 12 AM in compliance to my estate rule. Really sad not watching him, he is my man.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:

My brother some animals don't think like that o. Sadly in our country must people have no conscious like urs all they care abt is their selfish ambitious

2322 people will decide the future of our children and there children- PYO

will presidency be on sale ?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Zyrac: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
KingDest7:
Producing weapons locally,,,

Isn't this man a sweet talker

He is and he is also Buharis puppet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
yusufu16:

I thought i was the only one who saw how Tinubu was struggling to hold his paper
No be only you.the only people who didn't see it are the blind tinubu followers

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
He actually came third

He will come second or third after BAT. Party politics 101

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by faceland: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Like for TINUBU share for OSIBANJO

I wish Tinubu see meet the fate of Wiki.

From Buhari's body language, you can see he favours Osibanjo because Osibanjo would cover his shame and failure. When he leaves office, it would be clears he was a big failure.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.